Eastern Safe & Lock Inc

DCJS VA
09/30/2018

6826 Hill Park Drive

Lorton, VA 22079

Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC location : Contact Brian Ford at 703-541-2200 Eastern Safe & Lock is a family owned and operated business since 1985. We are very proud to have won the Angieslist Super Service Award three years in a row. Serving all of Northern Virginia from Stafford to Leesburg to include Washington DC and local Maryland areas. Our highly trained technicians are licensed to service and installation of all types of locks, safes, keys, alarm installation, access control, camera's, CCTV, high security locks. We have been providing all types of physical security of our clients since 1985. Eastern Safe & Lock was instrumental in writing and passing Virginia’s first locksmith license in 2008. This license requires all locksmith companies to be licensed and each technician to be register with the Department of Criminal Justice Services. Each Locksmith has to pass a background check and be fingerprinted by DCJS. Check out Angie's List to find out about the phony unlicensed scammer locksmiths that quote silly low prices like 15.00 or 19.00, they show up in unmarked cars, use a very old con called bait and switch, quote really low to get the job then charge hundreds of dollar more than they should when they get to your home or office. We provide free written estimate. We have been in business for to many years to pressure you to use our services. We will never demand you pay with cash. Checks, Visa, MasterCard & American Express are welcome. We provide emergency service 24 hours a day, our regular hours are 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. Additional email - bford@easternsafe.com....

locksmith (932)door installation (6)home security systems (5)mailbox repair (2)handyman (2)home automation (1)phone repair (1)

04/14/2021

I was extremely pleased with the service. Mark was very nice, arrived exactly on time, did a great job and gave me helpful safety tips. I would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed, deadlock installed

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/25/2021

We called this morning and someone was out this afternoon. We needed a smart lock and deadbolt replaced and we didn’t want to risk doing it ourselves. The technician was friendly, quick, and did a great job. Absolutely would hire from this company again.

Description of Work
Replace front door lock

Category auto repair,locksmith

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

12/24/2020

The lock to our business front door would not work. We assumed that when the locksmith came out they would need to replace (re-key) the lock which is expensive. I was stunned when the locksmith called me to tell me it was only an inexpensive part that was broken.

Description of Work
We had an issue with our door lock

Category auto repair,locksmith

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

05/08/2019

We recently purchased a new home and needed to rekey/change our locks. We had 5 different locks on our 3 entry doors, each requiring a different key! Gary was able to use our existing locks and rekey them all such that they all now use the same key. He clearly is a master, as he looked at all of the locks first with me and got all of the necessary information, so that I could be free to do other t...

Description of Work
Rekeyed 5 locks

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

03/24/2019

Very professional company. A representative came and looked at the doors and then gave us a recommendation. We had a detailed price quote later that day. Locks were installed within a few days. Installer was great and very knowledgeable. Would definitely hire again. We hired this company because they actually looked at the doors. Another company gave us a quote based on my description of what we w...

Description of Work
Replaced 5 doorknob locks and 4 dead bolts.

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

01/26/2019

Went very well and was pleased with the technician and service, thank you.

Description of Work
Had locks rekeyed.

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

12/28/2018

I tried calling this place three times and every time I was hung up on.

Description of Work
Lock replacement

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Sorry to here you had trouble contacting our business. COX had our phone lines down for a day and a half. I am guessing that is when you were trying to call our business.

12/27/2018

Eastern was very responsive when I called and sent Alex out the following day. Alex was very professional and went above and beyond to replace the door lock. He even reset the door as it was not closing properly. I would definitely recommend Eastern

Description of Work
Back Door Lock Replacement

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

11/02/2018

I called on a Friday morning and they were able to fit me in within a couple of hours - I was amazed! The technician arrived on time, quickly deduced the issue, and was able to rekey our lock and provide us with multiple copies within a half hour. He was extremely helpful and courteous.

Description of Work
Lock rekeying

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

10/16/2018

Work went very smoothly. He had all the equipment needed to do the job. He even adjusted the door which had settled a bit & was easy to open & close. He was in and out, job efficiently & professionally done in ten minutes.

Description of Work
Extracted a broken deadbolt which was stuck inside the door making it impossible to open or to remove. The broken deadbolt was removed efficiently without damaging the door & a new one (which I had bought) was installed in its place.

Cost $111.73