If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Downsville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Downsville
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again
Masonry Contractors in Downsville
- Business Description:Hill Top Home Improvements offers a wide range of services. Painting of exterior and interior, residential and commercial. We can also accommodate most repair needs. Drywall, Windows, Pressure Washing, Staining for decks or Out building. We also have experience in Masonry work both inside and out. We are a family owned and Operated Company with 20 years of experience. We take great pride in our work, and we are strong believers in Making our mark. Our Name is our word and our promise to youRecent Review:Quick and efficient. Work was very professional.Janet W.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of serviceRecent Review:We had them come for a free estimate there and when they came to look at a job we want done they said 1,725.00 that's to high price for what we were looking for another guy came aid only 800 but does not have a lift fasso tree service reached out to us on Facebook said contact them they want the business but poorly gave us a high price there one worker told me to contact them and then that's when we found out it was sky rocket they wanteMax P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We have grown this business from the ground up for over 30 years. We have grown in to a dominate company with teams to get the job done right the first time. We are experienced in all phases of construction such as residential, commercial, and municipal
- Business Description:Kelly Masonry & Design, Inc. specializes in a variety of custom interior and exterior natural stone masonry projects in Sullivan County, Orange County, Ulster County, and Delaware County in New York. We design for and build natural stone masonry projects that range from free-standing stone walls, retaining walls, veneered homes and fireplaces, to bluestone patios and steps. Let Kelly Masonry & Design welcome you to the natural beauty and inherent value of natural stone and its many applicatio..Recent Review:Patrick Kelly has a great eye for stacked stone walls. His work is second to none when it comes to building and preparing these types of walls. Gave a full written estimate before the work and stuck to the price. I am having him back now to add a stone patio for me. Very reasonable pricing for the work and materialsPatrick N.
- Business Description:25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE,OWNER ON EVERY JOB,INSTALLATION ,FREE ESTIMATESRecent Review:Excellent workmanship with reasonable pricesJoe M.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial construction company. We build, design and engineer new construction projects as well as provide demolition, renovation, restoration, remodeling and servicing services.Recent Review:original projects went well- not perfect but acceptable- minor issues included sections missed when painting, railing in back not stable. <br /> reasonable satisfaction and good price led to more projects- the drywall was okay- minor issues- baseboards not removed so imperfect transition of drywall to baseboard including overhang of drywall. drywall has developed seams showing through. <br /> bathroom remodel went okay- however a few months later- discover/realized that latex sealer?caulk was used allowing water to escape from shower into adjacent areas to develop mold. also discovered i am allergic to mold. <br /> snow blockers/diverters came off from snow the following winter. <br /> The crew was nice but many were clearly not experienced. radio was quite loud at times. behind my shed was used as a toilet- i was advised by my neighbor that a man had been peeing back there. crew was critical of employer at times. <br /> when billed (over phone) for the last of the work some time later after the snow diverters came off the roof and the mold discovered- i advised i would not pay. <br /> did not hear anything for somewhere around a year when i received a written bill, the next day or two i received a collections bill- i advised the above and have heard no more. <br /grace h.
- Recent Review:Good work, well rounded in his skilled, Cleaned up after his work every day. He came on time. Very pleasant man, very accommodating.Evelyn C.
- Business Description:Residential Construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Livingston Manor
- Swan Lake
masonry contractors in Downsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Artisan Tile & Stone Company5263 Betty Brook Rd
South Kortright, New York
- Artisan Tile & Stone Company
- Davis Home Repair12755 State Highway 357
Franklin, New York
- Dazey ConstructionPO Box 10
Watertown, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- DFS In-Home Services2505 Carmel Ave.
Brewster, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Davis Home Repair
- Hill Top Home Improvements1840 Westkill Rd
Jefferson, New York
- Hill Top Home Improvements
- Iljazi Masonry52 South King Street
- Iljazi Masonry
- KELLY MASONRY & DESIGN INCP.O.Box 236
Swan Lake, New York
- KELLY MASONRY & DESIGN INC
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration11022 Bowen Rd
Attica, New York
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York
- Redneck Construction
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte