Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Downsville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Downsville
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- Edward Mojica InstallationsThe repair work was performed at the home of my 84 year old mother. I live 500 miles away from my elderly mother and I needed to locate a reputable company to complete the job. Therefore, I turned to the resources of Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. From start to finish, the staff at Edward Mojica Installations were exemplary. The receptionist handling the phone calls (Nicole) was polite, helpful, sincere, and professional. I called on a Wednesday and by Friday ( two days later) the repair work was completed. The serviceman did arrive within the allotted time slot of the service appointment. Nicole called about 30 minutes prior to his arrival to let my mother know that he would be arriving soon. The serviceman did an assessment of the garage door and motor and determined that all that was needed was lubrication and adjustment. According to my mother, there were no hard sell tactics or attempt to take advantage of an elderly person. The serviceman did the work, left no mess, and was very pleasant in his interactions with my mother. She was delighted with the repair service and she highly recommends Edward Mojica Installations. One final note, I was able to get a discount because of a coupon issued by this company on Angie’s List
- Edison Overhead Door Company IncThey did a wonderful job. They were very nice and came when they said they would come. Everything was finished within a couple of hours. We were happy.
- Joe's Overhead DoorsIt was very good and it's very pleasant when they came out. They did a good job and wanted to be sure it was aligned correctly when they left. If it wasn't I'd just call and they would come right back over to fix it.
- Brian Hommel Home ImprovementThe Hammel team was on time, clean, polite, and excellent work done. This is not the 1st time I have had them. Garage door opener, 3 other windows. I will always call them.
- TOP NOTCH GARAGE DOORSVery pleased with his service. He fixed the broken springs on my garage door and replaced the rollers on both sides. Would highly recommend him.
- OTTO GARAGE DOORSMy garage door was "hiccuping" and stopping in mid transit. Called Otto and was serviced within two days. The first problem in seven years resolved in a timely manner. JH
Garage Door Companies in Downsville
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Do most home repairs and improvements, Work mostly by myself but my 23yr. old son also works with me. All estimates are free and will be discussed in great lenght to make sure the customer gets what they want. All changes during said job will be reestimated and approved by homeowner in writing. payment to be discussed at time of drawing up contract
- Business Description:Post frame buildings, pre- engineered steel framed buildingRecent Review:Crew showed up without parts supplies or even a ladder to reach the roof work area. Attempted to charge several hundred dollars but performed no repairs. Refuses to refund depositpaul b.
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:R & R Garage Doors. 16 Years Experience. We'll Get You Back On Track! Residential & Commercial Garage Door Service & Repair. Owner/Operator Ralph Grizanti Jr. Professional Service at a Reasonable Price. A Proper Operating Garage Door Is Essential for Your Family's Safety. Serving Lockport NY, Niagara Falls NRecent Review:My garage door had been making loud thumping noises when opening or closing for several days. I found a couple screws on the floor and saw that the garage door opener track located on the garage ceiing was no longer connected to the front mounting bracket. I called Rand R and explained the situation. He was in between calls, and even though my location would take him out of his way to his next call, he said he'd be right over. He was there in about 20 minutes. Not only did he reattach the garage door opener more securely than it was originally, but he also checked my second garage door opener to make sure it was securely attached and oiled both garage doors. Very professional, very dependable service. I would definitely use his service again. <br /Carol L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Not good at all. I received a text saying the technician was on their way to my location. I left work to meet him (10 minutes) away and they left. Had to reschedule for another appointment. Of course it wasn't until the following week. Unacceptable and won't be using them againTravis W.
- Business Description:I have a crew of four that is skilled in the trade.been in business 4 about 2yrs but have 20 yrs exp.Recent Review:he did such a great job.I would refreer him to my freinds <br />margaret c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Livingston Manor
- Swan Lake
garage door companies in Downsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc