A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Clay, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Clay
- Women At WorkThe entire process took two weeks. They were extremely efficient, professional and a pleasure to work with. Very very pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend them !!
- Women At WorkWomen At Work were awesome and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They were responsive, professional and the quality of their work was outstanding. If your looking to paint your kitchen cabinets look no further. You would never know our cabinets were painted, thanks to women at work we have a brand new kitchen read less
- Women At Work100% quality work! Owners and staff we all Dependable, reliable, punctual, and courteous. Finished product (painted kitchen cupboards) was beyond my expectations- would highly recommend this company.
- Women At WorkIt went well I’m very pleased with the work they did !! All of the workers and the two owners Barbara and Julie were very nice professional and accommodating I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of getting any type of painting done in their house especially cupboards .it looks like a totally different kitchen without spending a lot of money putting new cupboards i read less
- Women At Work1. Team came in to remove doors. Each person new exactly what to do Doors were taken to the shop to be painted by a special process. We had one painter come to the house to paint cupboards. It did take a few days because the paint had to dry between coats. Each day he'd call and let is know when to expect him. He was very professional, an excellent painter and fast. At first we thought a couple of painters would come but he finished each coat easily One day he worked on a Saturday in order to save a day to get the cabinets back together. The day the doors arrived, typical process was followed. Cabinets hung quickly. The Cabinets are unbelievable. You couldn't tell they had been painted. A wonderful company to work with. There was a lot of positive energy and you could tell they liked their jobs. 2. Paint family room. We fell behind on our to do list and didn't have time to paint our family room. We called Julie and explained the situation. She came over that night with the painter and discussed what needed to be done. He arrived on time the next morning. He got started and just kept going. Now the walls and trim are done While he was painting he had a smile and enjoyed the work .He did a great job on the walls. I can't call any other company for painting when Women at Work has a great team of professional painters ready to do it right read less
- Women At WorkThe whole process was as smooth as could be. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, professional and did exactly as they said they would. Even with our having to reschedule because of a delay with other work we were having done, they were easy to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend Women at Work. (before and after photo attached read less
- Women At WorkExcellent, professional and on time. They followed through precisely on everything they said they would do. Yes work was performed well. Communication before and throughout the job was excellent. Thanks, ladies!
- Women At WorkWomen at Work are the best painters that I could ever imagine! Julie and Barb are two of the warmest, most hardworking and honest business owners that I have ever worked with. Their staff of painters are just as amazing and their level of professionalism is superior. When I first met Julie she felt like a lifelong friend - even like a family member! It felt the same way with Barb. I highly recommend Women at Work, not just for their outstanding painting, but also for their integrity and warmth - qualities that matter even more than the color on your walls read less
- Women At WorkI contacted Women at Work and left a message. They got back to me the next day. Unfortunately, they don’t perform wallpapering services. They responded timely and professionally so I will certainly contact them for my next project! Thanks!
- Women At WorkWomen At Work did an outstanding job. Our cabinets look amazing. They were on time and followed through on everything they said. The quality of work was excellent and everyone involved on the project was very friendly. I will look to hire them again for future projects.
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Clay
- Business Description:No job is too big or too small for Women at Work! With over 22 years of professional interior painting & cabinet painting experience you can feel confident your next painting project will be a success and something to enjoy for years to come. Our pride and professionalism are reflected in the finished product. The satisfaction of our clients is our number one priority.Call today to schedule an appointment and Free estimate!! read lessRecent Review:It went really well! We are in love with the new look, it completely transformed the kitchen - modernized it.Colleen R.
- Business Description:Ames Custom Woodwork is family owned and operated, specializing in custom picnic tables, dining and coffee tables, chairs (basic or Adirondack), and book cases. We create handcrafted, one-of-a-kind projects for you to enjoy for years to come. When you place a custom order, you are guaranteed a truly unique piece that is crafted to bring your vision to reality. With over a decade of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, we have the ability to bring your ideas and dreams to life.. read lessRecent Review:Larry did an excellent job in a timely manner and we are very pleased with his work. We had gutted the downstairs of our house and needed a finish carpenter. I wish we would have engaged him sooner, but he fixed issues we had with several doors that needed replacing and reframing. We will be keeping his number handy for any future projects in that house read lessRichard M.
- Business Description:Professional restoration of furniture, antiques, cabinetry and all other wooden surfaces. Our mission is to provide expert customized solutions. We are locally owned and operated company dedicated to providing you with top of the line service for all types of furniture modern and antique. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment today read lessRecent Review:Andre and Vitaly gave me a quote over the phone, based on pictures that I texted. I had multiple scratches caused by my dog, and some very large water marks. I made an appointment for them to do the work in my home. They were right on time, professional, neat and courteous. They did a beautiful job! The buffet looks brand new, every mark is gone! I will definitely hire them again in the future read lessjoanne k.
- Business Description:Doyle Bros. is a full service building, renovation, and remodeling company serving Central New York. Call 315-350-7796 for a free estimate.Recent Review:Jim and Mike, both kind and enjoyable to have working with us undertook a complicated and lengthy interior renovation project in a restored 1886 carriage house - replacing & trimming out all custom windows, redesigning & replacing interior staircases, gutting lathe and installing new drywall & trim throughout. The work was on-budget, on-time, flawlessly executed and technically perfect. They gave us 100% confidence throughout the project and respected our home as they would their own. We will definitely have them on our next project read lessMark A.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional.. read lessRecent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over read lessKaren B.
- Business Description:For more than 10 years, Logan Balla has been working hard at making things work! Whether you need something fixed, replaced, installed, maintained, updated, or fully renovated, Owryen Interiors strives to exceed your expectations. Owryen Interiors is a husband and wife team that has been doing business in this area since 2004. I choose to work in this industry because I love to see a finished product that I can be proud of read lessRecent Review:At first, Logan appeared to be very dependable and timely. It took him a while to get back to us with a start date, but that part was okay as he was very busy. It was soon after he got started in which he began showing up later and later each day, leaving early each day, or not showing certain days with only a text message later in the afternoon stating he wasn't feeling well. He then text us and asked for more money as the project was "taking longer" than anticipated and was also "harder" than originally anticipated. Texting for more money is only slightly unprofessional, right? As he was nearing the end of his time in our home, I was looking through the work and began to notice paint all over the edges of my tile floors, on my wooden floors upstairs, and on my bathroom floor which wasn't even a room being painted by him. There is also paint in the carpet going up my stairs and under my railings. There was paint that was left in my bathtub from him rinsing his materials (which is fine, just clean up after yourself is all I ask). The paint has been chipping off of my molding and my stairs, the wall has cracked where he "repaired" and the work has to be re-done. Now, 3-4 months later, we have since hired another contractor and are paying additional money to correct Logan Balla's errors in our home. Professional and quality work is truly lacking in the area in which we paid Logan to repair within our home. This work is truly disappointing and I would highly suggest looking into another contractor if you have work to be done like mine read lessTyler Y.
- Business Description:CNY Home Renovations Inc. is a family company based in the Syracuse, NY area. We have a combined 30+ years of experience and knowledge together, to form a thriving company who strives for perfection. We are honest, trustworthy, and the customer is our main focus. We pride ourselves on being our best on and off the job. Our motto is, "We say what we do and we do what we say". Being a home remodeling company, we do everything from the roof to the basement, and everything in between, including h.. read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE JOB. This company is being investigated by the NY Attorney General. Over a year of trying to get this con artist to fix several issues he admitted to and assured me would be corrected. Would make an appointment with me to come, and never show. I will leave reviews everywhere to warn homeowners to BEWARE of Josh Smith and his company. Absolute nightmare read lessRACHEL M.
- Business Description:Wheeler & Sons LLC is a general home repair and home remodel company. We also offer full handyman services! We offer free estimates with no travel fee. We are fully insured and family owned and operated! We will beat the customers quote by 10% guaranteed read lessRecent Review:We first hired this "company" in February 2021 for some smaller projects: trimming windows, installing wainscoting, and then a complete bathroom remodel. It took him over 2 months to do the bathroom, and he chipped the enamel in the new tub, did a sloppy job with trim work and drywall, and cut into the floor tile when installing the register cover. We paid him, and asked him to finish some of the little things, like attaching the electrical outlets, and he would say "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'll do that next time." He never finished them completely, and we just discovered in August since he only duct taped the shower head and tub spout to the wall and my husband was sick of it wiggling, that he never sealed up under the plumbing. We could see daylight because it was open to the slab below. In April, before the bathroom project was completed, we hired him for a large garage and mudroom construction project, along with a new furnace and central air. He prepared a contract which outlined arbitrary draws throughout the project. He claimed this was so he had money to purchase materials for the next phase. We were told the project would be done by 7/4, permits were not issued until 7/15 even though Brandon said he ordered them in May. It wasn't until AFTER I called the code office on 7/9 to verify and then called Brandon out on it, that after making an excuse, he finally submitted the paperwork. It was about this time that he told my husband and I more than once that all of the materials were in and sitting in storage with the building supply company. He said he didn't want to get them delivered and have them rained on. He would not show up for weeks at a time, and then come and work for a couple of hours, sometimes for one day, sometimes for 2 or 3. Never did he put in a full days work for any stretch of time. In mid-August he emailed us to say he would not finish the job. He admits to owing us a refund, which he has not provided. He claims materials have been ordered and paid for, but the business does not have record of payment. We paid him over $20,000 in advance for certain stages of the garage project, in accordance with his terms, but he did not hold up his end of the contract. We had to hire someone else to do it. Materials are now more expensive, and some of what he did was not right and needs to be redone. It's very unfortunate since he seemed like such a nice guy read lessAmber R.
- Business Description:Complete Home Improvement Construction- We will provide new innovative ideas and designs to share with our customers and then find the best for the customers budget and desire. Our business is family based and will strive for your satisfaction with over 35 years of experience we finish the job to the customer satisfaction read less
- Business Description:Blouin Painting & Home Services is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations. We are fully insured and offer free estimates read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- North Syracuse
- East Syracuse
- West Monroe
- Central Square
- Bernhards Bay
cabinet refinishers in Clay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Management Services and Remodeling417 Ulster St
Syracuse, New York
- Adam Scudder Woodworking137 Axtell Rd
Maryland, New York
- AKB Construction8002 Bamm Hollow RD
Clay, New York
- Ames Custom Woodworks3309 County Road 13
Clifton Springs, New York
- Anthony's of PhiladelphiaP.O. Box 585
Skaneateles, New York
- Ace Management Services and Remodeling
- Fleszar's Woodworking World8343 Route 20
Manlius, New York
- Fleszar's Woodworking World
- Its All Better7773 Bull St
Bridgeport, New York
- Its All Better
- Judy's Painting2048 Clark Hollow Rd
La Fayette, New York
- Judy's Painting
- PJA Home Improvements213 Seventh Street
Solvay, New York
- PJA Home Improvements
- Ultimate Painting of New York8050B Lucas Dr
Clay, New York
- Ultimate Painting of New York