Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Taos, NM
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Taos
- Elevare Builders, LLCWe needed our laundry room converted into a master bath so we started looking for contractors. Out of many contractors we choose Elevare due to their moral compass not chosen by price. With that being said their price was fair. We had the most pleasurable experience with this team of contractors! For the past month they have been on time, hardworking, they do it right, kind, trustworthy, well-mannered, wise, patient... we had the pleasure of working with them for the past 30 days and I can say without a doubt in my mind they are the best team of general contractors we have come across. I would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone! They feel like family now! We want to thank the Elevare team for all of their hard work and the gorgeous job on our master bath. We will see you in the future for our many projects that need to be done! Sincerely thank you!!! The Galarza family!... Angie's list did not let us dow
- Elevare Builders, LLCThis was a pretty big kitchen demo and remodel project and Gilbert and his team were super to work with. Trustworthy, clear communication, careful work, and actually fun to do this project with!!
- ERG Construction&DesignEric, Matthew, and Lorenzo did a great job. They are friendly, easy to have around the house, and got things done quickly. They did an excellent job installing the flooring and fixing our drywall problems. The floors came out beautifully, and we are very happy with them. We are both happy that our drywall that was damaged will look like it used to. They also kept a very clean worksite and hauled off all of the waste it produced. We have already referred ERG to two family members, and we will be checking in with Eric the next time we have a project to see if he is available
- Sodo ConstructionGreat company, replaced our roof. They completed the job fast and I am very happy with the quality of their work.
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team
- Advanced American Construction Inc.The crew was very professional, punctual and helpful. I'm selling my house and plan to buy a smaller home. If I need work done, I will call George for help.
- King's Drywall RepairEverything on time. Mature workers who know their craft. This is the second time Ive hired them because the first time was a great experience for me.
- Professional ContractingIt was a great experience. The contractor gave us a good quote and there were no surprises. The work was completed in a timely manner without the job dragging on. If I had questions, I was given answers immediately.
- Professional ContractingRobert from Professional Contracting showed up during the 1 hour appointment window and got right to work. He was professional, and did a great job. He took out our old dog door, framed the entire opening for the new door (the last contractor didn't bother following instructions), talked to me a bit about the previous work done, that they had used drywall screws. One of the installation bolts broke when it was being installed and he went out of his way to try to find a replacement. He installed the door, which looks very clean, and caulked the outside with a clear caulking and the interior with a white caulking. He gave me some ideas and recommendations. I was given 2 methods to pay, and wasn't pushed any further work, which always impresses me. He cleaned up the entire area better than when it looked when he showed up. He even removed the old caulking not covered by the new door. I can't recommend these folks enough, very friendly, very prompt, and very much in contact
- Professional ContractingWe were having trouble with contractors that gave us the "run around". After their estimate they would not call us back, (probably too small of a job.) We got on to Angie's List and found Professional Contracting. We called them at 8;00am on December 18, 2014 and advised Monica what we needed. We were promptly returned with a call from Art. We were given an estimate that very day, and were advised that the job could be done the next day. The dry wall needed to be repaired first....Vincent arrived that day at noon and began the repair. On December 19, 2014 Professional Contracting called us to let us know that Mario would be arriving at 8:15 to begin work on putting tile in. . Mario arrived promptly at the designated time, after a short lunch break ( approx. 35 min) he returned to complete the job.. After the job was completed, Phillip came to inspect the work and to thank us for calling professional Contractors. Both Phillip and Mario swept our kitchen floor and the outside drive where the tile had been cut.We had been dealing with other contractors for over a month to No avail....just frustration.....and Professional Contractors completed our job in 24 hours!Everyone we dealt with were over and above courteous and professional!No job too large or Too Small for Professional Contractors!
Drywall Contractors in Taos
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email or by phone. Free color consultation for paint colors or Plaster colors. Free plaster samplesRecent Review:Mike and Micah are gifted artisans. Never in our wildest dreams did we expect that we would end up with the amazingly beautiful and perfect plaster that we did! We didn't know it was possible!!!! I'm telling you... if you hire these astounding professionals you will not be disappointed!!! We had several projects in our home from a kiva fireplace, an entire bathroom remodel, pony wall in the entry and patch work in the kitchen. I cannot speak highly enough about every aspect of the job from matching the colors to perfectly smooth walls and gorgeous natural trowel marks to perfect lines and joints. I just wish I could now have them re-do my whole house!!Catherine L.
- Business Description:Innovation Painting offers a variety of services from painting and finishing jobs for new construction, custom samples to find the perfect color or finish, and ongoing home maintenance.Recent Review:They are best painter in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I wouldn't use anybody else because the quality is outstanding.david v.
- Business Description:GMB was established in 1981 as a specialty-plastering firm. Our goal was to create a diversified organization that could afford clients the opportunity to benefit from a professional approach to construction handled on a personal level. This has been successfully accomplished by maintaining an annual volume, which is, measured enough to control, but large enough to offer our clients the competitive pricing necessary to maintain excellence in today’s marketplace. Our systems and procedures ha..Recent Review:Mike’s crew stuccoed our house in three and a half days in June 2021. However, they stuccoed our back door shut, got stucco all over the roof, yard, garden, & fencing. Not only that, but two of our lights weren’t working after they reinstalled them. We agreed on a time for his crew to come back and clean up, but they delayed, then no-showed. It wound up taking six weeks for Mike to send over a crew to clean up after the first one. During those six weeks, Mike put a lien on our house and threatened to foreclose. After he finally sent a crew to come clean up, his letter to remove the lien had the wrong information and wasn’t notarized. (It’s a legal document, you need to use the correct information. And according to the Santa Fe County Clerk, it must be notarized.) After way too much drama, we got another letter (with accurate numbers), got it notarized, I paid him, and then, FINALLY, we were done. The stucco looks good, we’ve even had compliments on it. However, I recommend you find someone more competent and professional, even if it costs a little moreGINA O.
- Business Description:We are an established company, honest and reliable with 18+ years of experience, we specialize in all types of remodeling, cabinets, drywall, framing, painting, fences, concrete, covered patios, all types of flooring, landscaping, electricity, stucco, tile, roofing, plumbing and much mor
- Business Description:Casa De Colores Painting and Repairs Inc. All phases of interior and exterior painting and special coatings We repair Stucco and Drywall, faux painting We have spring and summer specials going on right now book early to get a free estimatRecent Review:He said he would come by every year to check on the work. He never came. The work came with a 20 year guarantee but 6 months after he did the work the paint started cracking. I tried to call him to look at it and he wouldn't answer his phone. It took me almost 2 months to get a hold of him. He also did the coating on our roof and two years later it is peeling off as well because he didn't put a primer on it.mike S.
- Recent Review:Isaac Medina and his crew put in all drywall and mudded, taped, and floated all seams. They then painted where we just wanted regular walls and then put the most beautiful plastered walls in the high visibility areas. We are very happy with Isaac and his crews workmanshipJaci M.
- Recent Review:This painter has an artistic approach. He assisted us in picking out colors for each room. The result was a completely different looking townhouse. It looked much newer and up-to-date. His ideas were invaluable in the lovely transformation. His work was completed in a timely manner, due to the fact that he arrived early and usually stayed late. <br /Joanne A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- El Prado
- Ranchos De Taos
- Arroyo Seco
- Angel Fire
- Red River
- Ojo Caliente
- La Junta
- La Villita
- Los Luceros
- Santa Cruz
drywall contractors in Taos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Management Corp4461 Irving Blvd NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Able Home Projects207 Morgan Rd. #2
Taos, New Mexico
- ADCO Contractor Group, Inc.13141 Soleen Rd
El Paso, Texas
- Advance Concept Construction3167 San Mateo NE Ste 114
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Affordable Repair740 Carlito Rd NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- American Pride Construction400 E McGaffey St
Roswell, New Mexico
- Angel Fire Painting Co.PO BOX 542
Mora, New Mexico
- AVILA DRYWALL PLASTERING & PAINTING906 PASEO MELENDEZ
Espanola, New Mexico
- A Management Corp
- BILL ROTH PLASTERING INCPO BOX 22910
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- BILL ROTH PLASTERING INC
- Elkins Enterprises LLC1504 E Santa Fe Ave
Grants, New Mexico
- Elkins Enterprises LLC
- Fabulous Handyman/Moving ServiceP.O. Box 2145
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Fabulous Handyman/Moving Service
- GMB Construction Inc Old World Plaster & StuccoPO Box 6964
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- GMB Construction Inc Old World Plaster & Stucco
- Innovation Painting Inc.109 Cedar St.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Innovation Painting Inc.
- JAG DEVELOPERS200 shadow mountain drive
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- JAG DEVELOPERS
- Kenny's Home Repair817 W 18th St
Clovis, New Mexico
- Kenny's Home Repair
- Picture Perfect Painting4980 Sean Haggerty Apt 453
El Paso, Texas
- Picture Perfect Painting
- Quality Renovations825 W 16th St
Portales, New Mexico
- Quality Renovations
- Revolution BuildersPo box 783
Los Lunas, New Mexico
- Revolution Builders
- Valle Del Sol Construction, LLCPO Box55
Penasco, New Mexico
- Valle Del Sol Construction, LLC