Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Santa Fe, NM
There are 11 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Santa Fe
- Lobo MovingThese guys are Rockstars! Showed up and got the job done! Request Ethan and Anddres by name. These two professionals spent the last two days moving us to the city and we can't thank them enough. Job exceptionally well done. STOP looking and make this call to Lobo Moving. Clean-Cut and we'll worth it! These two are awesome!!
- Terrain Perspective LLCI’am so appreciative to Ty and his amazing team. Every concern I had was addressed, they understood my vision of what I wanted for my backyard. And the future projects I would like them to take on for me too. They're upfront honest and transparent which you don't find very much of that anymore. Thank you again for going beyond my own expectations. Kassi
- Lobo MovingIt went amazingly, these guys are the best, professional and friendly. Carlos, Dylan and D'andre were all just the best, quick and efficent at what they do. I can't recommend them strongly enough
- Integrity Maintenance IncKeith Fontaine and his crew recently completed work on our property, and we are very happy to say they did a fantastic job. Keith and his team were very courteous, professional, timely, and communicated with us every step of the way for our project. Everything went as planned for our tree pruning, dead tree and plant removal, trimming, cleanup, and general beautification of our entire property. This was property we recently purchased, and the entire landscaping had not been cared for in quite some time. The work was completed in an efficient and timely fashion, and Keith reviewed what was being done at each phase of the project. I am happy to give Keith, his team, and all of Integrity Maintenance a 5-star rating. I could not recommend this business more
- 316 Landscape MaintenanceHard workers, cleaned up debris from weed eating, trimmed out old branches, cleaned up around garage and rip/rap hill. We look good and are compliant for fire. Thank you!
- Advanced American Construction Inc.While the bathrooms were remodeled with tenants in place, the contractor was most considerate and accommodating. Geovanie and Juan were very conscientious in working to minimize disruption, sometimes working long hours to complete essential tasks. This is the second major job we have had AAC perform. We are so grateful to have this quality of workers address our construction needs
- Advanced American Construction Inc.We bought a block construction 1800 square foot duplex in the North Valley that was built in the 1950s. To get the FHA loan we had to fix the “structural” issues like the foundation and roof and block before they would give us the loan. After the “structural repairs” were complete the first contractor was too busy to continue helping us. We needed a second contractor to do everything else to make it habitable. I called Advanced American Construction and the contractor returned my call the same day and met with me the next day to evaluate the project. From that point on they finished gutting the duplex to make everything new. They replumbed everything from the street in with PEX tubing. At the time I was not 100% sure that we needed to do so but in hindsite we are very happy that we did it then. They also put in new water heaters and built the closets around them. We asked for a shower with two shower heads and everything works wonderfully with excellent water pressure. When we bought the duplex it appeared nothing had been done to code. Our contractor did everything right so that we wouldnt have to worry about issues in the future. It was more expensive than we were anticipating but it will help any resale price in the future and I can sleep at night knowing the water pipes aren’t leaking and the water heater door is fireproof. All of the ceilings were sagging and the door frames were out of square and odd sizes. The contractor’s team repaired the damaged ceiling rafters and re-plastered every wall and ceiling at my request. They did such a uniform job troweling with the structolite base that I had them leave it like that. Additionally, the contractor recommended replacing the inadequate old ceiling insulation and insulating under the duplex. It had been much colder Inside than Outside during the winter but with the structolite and insulation the entire duplex warmed up. Now that we’ve moved in and its summertime we are finding that the inside temperature is much more tolerable with the structolite and insulation as well. The contractor also recommended keeping the old hardwood floors. This was our original plan but we had veered awkwardly away from the charm of our little rustic abode. We appreciate that he expressed his opinion regarding the atmosphere we were trying to achieve: simple, clean, close to the original, with wood floor living areas and tile bathroom and kitchen and simple white baseboards. He also recommended that we refinish the brick floors in the bedroom. At the time I was not sure but I knew that I would have to do it eventually. They look so much better! He triple insulated the walls between our bedroom and the tenant bedroom for our privacy. When the electrician carved up the kitchen wall to redo the wiring he reframed the wall without charge. The tile work in the bathrooms and the cabinet installation look great. They repaired the exterior stucco around the doors and the two new windows. We passed all the inspections and I’m confident that all of the work that has been done was done well. We are comfortable and our dogs are happy. I am convinced that every serious remodel done to code costs twice as much as you would expect and takes twice as long but in our case it was worth it. I trust that if there is a problem in the next year the contractor will stand by his warranty. I was able to reach the contractor to ask questions etc easily. I also want to emphasize how professional he was compared to some other sub contractors we have worked with. He listened to what we wanted, asked questions, made recommendations, gave more and less expensive alternatives and then completed the work that we agreed upon. If there was a questions or problem he fixed the situation immediately and never made an excuse. My recommendation for other homeowners is that they make sure that they fully understand what they are asking for and have a detailed estimate in writing. Make sure that you understand the labor price above and beyond the price of the job (additional demolition, trash hauling, reframing, etc) and check in weekly to see how many additional hours you are racking up. If the charges seem to be excessively high, discuss them with the contractor and you will probably find that his prices are within a reasonable range for quality work done to code. Attached are photos of the laundry room vanity, the brick bedroom nook, and the view into the kitchen
- Advanced American Construction Inc.I hired Advanced American Construction to repair my driveway, sidewalk, porch, and part of the garage. The cement in these areas had been raised and broken up by large cottonwood tree roots. To make everything uniform, I decided to have all the cement removed and replaced. After they removed all the cement they had to extract the tree roots (not an easy job). They re-poured all the cement and it looked incredible. They did an excellent job all around. This was a lot of cement, as the driveway is over 70 feet long. I also had them do a couple of other things (replace porch posts and corbels and run an irrigation line under the new driveway slab). The owner, George, is the nicest guy. He explained all the options available. He also didn’t ask for any payment until the job was complete (to my satisfaction). I definitely recommend this company and plan to use them in the future for roof and stucco repair
- Advanced American Construction Inc.We carefully read reviews of many /dozens of Contractors by their customers both positive & negative. We did our due diligence by interviewing 3 in person who were referred by trade merchants who sell remodeling materials. From smooth and polished to abrasive and worrisome the in person meetings proved helpful in sorting out our concerns. When we finally discovered the Advanced American Construction company based in Corrales NM with quarter century of all sorts of remodeling and construction skills and abilities we knew we had found THE best guy, hands down. His crew began as promised on time and continued working long hours with great conscientiousness and willingness to complete each of original tasks and additional items as they arose during the course of the 3 weeks of demo/reno/installations and plumbing. The workers cleaned up as they went along and were a very fine crew who took pains to get each item done to satisfaction. The AAC contractor (George) made sure throughout the process that any concerns we had were addressed. George KNOWS his business and his team and has reliable professional and diligent men who do the job!! He was not the least expensive nor was he the most expensive. We appreciated that the billing was done AFTER each target was accomplished. He listens and he KNOWS what he is doing.. and I must add that we learned late into the project that despite serious illness in his family during our remodel job he managed to stay atop of all details-we do not know how he managed EVERYTHING as gracefully as he did...but are grateful to him for his PROFESSIONALISM. We thought we knew a lot about the tasks but we listened to George and learned to TRUST his judgement and skills. He kept his word and proved to be a wonderful conscientious man of integrity. Much Respect to AAC the work crew (Joe, Hector and the guys) and most especially Respect to George. Be prepared to LISTEN to his advice and not micro-manage your projects...he knows what he is doing. TRUST!!
- Advanced American Construction Inc.Both projects went very well. George Chrzanowski, the owner, was on site 2-4 times per day to manage the workers. I would say that everyone in his crew were experienced and focused on the work at hand. The setup work (clearing, demolition, leveling) and the end-of-project cleanup work (picking up construction odds and ends, raking, grading, putting landscaping back in place, etc.) were done well. Also the end results of the wall and the new driveway look terrific. Timeliness: George and his team were ahead of schedule on almost every part of the project. The one exception was the driveway sealant that we requested-- that ended up 8 days late & it meant we had to stay off our driveway that much longer. (The local supplier ran out of stock and had to order more.) Minor issues: 1) George doesn't do gates & he doesn't subcontract them out. So that put the burden on us to coordinate the two jobs. That became a challenge when George was ahead of schedule with the concrete pour & we had to pressure the gate folks (who are slow and over-booked to begin with) to deliver and install their posts ahead of schedule. 2) Very Minor: his workers are good at end-of-project cleanup, but not end-of-day cleanup. I picked up a lot of water bottles along the way. I'm glad his workers stayed hydrated-- very glad because it was very hot at the time-- but they could have done a 5 minute pickup at the end of each day. Overall: The result looks great. George is very professional with the work result & with his billing practices (pay when the job is done to your satisfaction). His team know their jobs, they work hard and they did it right the first time. I'd be happy to hire them again for any future work
Last update on July 31, 2022
Hauling Services in Santa Fe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Before hiring a junk hauler, make sure to thoroughly vet the company. Unlicensed haulers might illegally dump your stuff, or take your money and run.
We know about recycling paper, plastics and aluminum. But who knew steel — whether from old appliances or car parts —is North America's most recycled material?
Find hauling services in
- La Cienga,
- Agua Fria,
- San Ildefonso Pueblo,
- East Pecos,
- Cochiti Lake,
- Pena Blanca,
- White Rock,
- Santo Domingo Pueblo,
- Los Alamos,
- Santa Cruz,
- La Puebla,
- Santa Clara Pueblo,
- El Rancho,
- Pajarito Mesa
hauling services in Santa Fe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Haul610 Central Ave SW OFFICE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102
- 24-7 Haul
- Celebrity Home1121 11th Street SE
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
- Celebrity Home
- Dave's Custom Hauling9320 San Pedro ne
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
- Dave's Custom Hauling
- Fabulous Handyman/Moving ServiceP.O. Box 2145
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
- Fabulous Handyman/Moving Service
- Garcia Landscaping7912 Bellamah Ave NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
- Garcia Landscaping
- Kleanforce11721 Pueblo Fuerte
El Paso, Texas 79936
- Madwildfires13309 Mountain Rd
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112
- Mighty Men Junk Removal1389 Wilkes Way SE
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
- Montoya Landscaping & MaintenanceP.O. BOX 329
Tesuque, New Mexico 87574
- Moore and Romeros landscaping and handyman LLC4501 Sprint blvd ne
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87144
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Oak Tree Landscaping LLCPO Box 66448
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87193
- Oak Tree Landscaping LLC
- Quality Home Improvement's & Landscaping5904 Tierra St. NE G
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111
- Quality Home Improvement's & Landscaping