Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Portales, NM
There are 5 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Portales
- ERG Construction&DesignOutstanding work: excellent construction just as I requested. Was super reliable when he said would be there working and got a beautiful deck built within 5-days. Quality materials were used and price was very reasonable. Extremely impressed with this contractor and highly recommend him!!
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team read less
- Professional ContractingGreat! The construction team was amazing! Super high-quality craftsmanship. They worked non-stop each day that they were here and did a beautiful job. And, they thoroughly cleaned up the construction areas each day before they left. It looked better than before they came! Plus, they are just really nice guys. The whole process from our initial visit to the office, through discussion of plans, cost estimates, any needed adjustments, payment schedule, etc. was easy, flexible and friendly. The only reason for the "B" on punctuality was because the project was done during the winter and the team had to juggle weather, holidays, and other projects so it took a little longer than initially expected since the time of our first payment until completion. But the fact that they have to balance other projects just speaks to the fact that the company has a good reputation and is in demand! And, if the project were not done in the winter there would be fewer delays that are totally beyond the crew's control. So this really isn't a big deal. In terms of daily work punctuality, the team arrived as soon as it was light in the morning, and always showed up on the days that they said they would, which is really refreshing compared to past experiences with other businesses. The overall price was totally reasonable and a great value considering the high quality of the work and the final project. It was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded expectations. Needless to say, we are very happy with the completed project and would recommend Professional Contracting to anyone, any time read less
- Professional ContractingFrom beginning to end it was a positive experience. All material and workmanship was of the highest quality. In a day of "hurry up and wait" and customer service and satisfaction take a backseat, Professional Contracting is a breath of fresh air.
- Professional ContractingArt and Felipe did an excellent job helping us define what my wife and I wanted in an exterior make-over of our home. The final result is even better than we could have imagined. Professional Contracting uses a core of reliable trades people who are skilled, reliable, and courteous. We were given daily project updates, and consulted whenever decisions had to be made affecting cost or materials. Attention was given to detail, and at the end they made sure every item on the project punch list was completed to our satisfaction. We had Professional Contracting remodel two bathrooms for us 4 years ago. They didn't disappoint us then, and they provided the same great service at a fair price this time read less
- Desert Rays Custom PaintingRay and his employees painted our office building front and side as well as a wall inside and did it quickly and efficiently. They showed up when they said they would and Ray actually went above and beyond by fixing a crack in our wall before painting it. They were very friendly and not intrusive in any way. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable painter who will do a good job read less
- The Leather ApronEric was very professional and was available to meet with me even with my hectic schedule. I do not live in the home that he worked on; therefore he called often and kept me updated on the status of the projects.
- A CIRCLE G CONSTRUCTIONMy wife and I met Al through friends of ours. I told him I had some ideas and I wanted to have an awesome deck and patio built. We setup a day and time to meet and Al came by to survey the property. I can't recall all the exact details in the correct order but I'll do my best here. At some point he provided us with an architectural drawing of the proposed plan and it was some of our vision mixed with some of his. We loved it and Al shortly thereafter presented us with a bid and contract. He and his partner Bob completed the work and Al was on-site everyday and not just supervising but doing the framing too. They did a great job. We had a little problem with some of the artificial wood pulling up from the deck. I called Al, left a voice message and he called me back in short order, came by and resolved that issue quickly. The problem wasn't due to workmanship but rather the artificial wood I asked him to use based on my research. He fixed the problem at no cost to us. We love it and so do all our friends and family for the shade the patio provides to the awesome views of the Manzano's the deck provides. Our neighbors down the street saw our deck and patio and have been over several times looking at our and planning theirs. They borrowed my plans and Al completed work on an identical deck and patio for them either late 2012 or early 2013. They love theirs too read less
- Stearns & Sons Construction IncOverall, Stan did a very good job. He was very responsive and communicated well, and I felt I could trust him. He was very good at answering my questions and keeping me informed on the job schedule and progress. His price was comparable to the other estimates I got. Nearly all aspects of the job were excellent: foundation, framing, sheathing, insulation, flooring, paint, the A/C combo unit, electrical, drywall, roof, and stucco. Stan went above and beyond in several ways. The project was unusual in that the roofs of the house and garage had to be mated to the vertical wall of the new room, because of the deck to be built over the roof. We had to modify several parts of the plans, and Stan was excellent at that. He also worked with me on the parts I did myself, such as cutting in the new door into the house. He helped me decide how the height of the yard-enclosing wall should decrease as it came out from the house, and how high it should be relative to the interior dirt, which hadn't been leveled yet. His mason put in an extra gate space by mistake, and Stan did not charge me for the extra gate. When Home Depot ordered the wrong kind of windows, Stan worked with me and them to get the right ones in and swap them out with the old ones, proceeding with the work in the meantime. He also helped me out by delivering the 16-foot 2x10s for the deck joists, even though I was putting them in myself. As with any job, there were a few things that went wrong, which Stan did his best to fix once I mentioned them. The baseboards and wood trim on the windows were a bit sloppy at first. The latillas for the deck parapet were not sanded or sealed and had splinters, not good for small kids. One parapet wall has a slight bow, causing the deck boards not to be aligned. These are mostly cosmetic, but if you're a stickler for detail, I'd advise stating very clearly what you want done, and inspecting each stage (of course, you should do this no matter which builder you hire). The only major problem was that the electrical subcontractor failed to realize that the entire house breaker panel would have to replaced, which added about $1500 to the job cost in the middle of it. Fortunately, we could absorb this, and it wasn't directly Stan's fault. Of course, things go wrong with any project, and by far most of the work went very well. Stan's honesty, forthrightness, and professionalism are hard to find these days, and I would definitely recommend him for any building or remodeling project read less
- EV HandymanThe builder showed up when promised and worked straight through except for 20 minute break to re-hydrate. They cleaned up afterwards and called back later to see if I was happy with the work. What more can you ask for.
Deck Companies in Portales
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - Southwest Design Build Contractors. Thomas Nordstrand grew up in west Texas and was brought up in a military family. Thomas became an Army officer in 1984. In 1989, Thomas earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at El Paso majoring in Finance and Marketing. From 1989 to 1997 he worked in Los Angeles, Austin and Albuquerque in various capacities as a regional manager for a hamburger ch.. read lessRecent Review:Tom is excellent to work with and addressed all of my concerns in a very professional manner. Has good communication and did an excellent job that looks great. would recommend and use again with no worries. He also had the best price read lessKenneth B.
- Business Description:We do foundation repair and clay soil stabilization. Additional DBAs - All Area Childers Brothers, Childers Brothers House Leveling & Foundation Stabilization. Additional fax - (806) 622-3491. We offer 100% financing WAC read lessRecent Review:Thorough check and no charge. Very good.Perry M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
- Business Description:Rader Awning & Upholstering, Inc. installs and manufactures custom awnings, shade structures, and unique fabric products/ applications for both the commercial and residential markets. Our primary goal at Rader Awning & Upholstering, Inc. is to deliver value added solutions to your home or business while ensuring we meet and exceed your customer expectations. With over 65 years of experience, our reputation for superior products, high quality materials, exceptional customer service, and .. read lessRecent Review:Screen wasn’t anchored properly. Have a hole in stucco that now needs to be fixed and no one has contacted us on when it will be fixed and the new screen will be installed.Natalie W.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience as a general contractor, we provide high quality construction services for homes and businesses. Cracked foundation? Have fire or water damage? Need a kitchen remodel? Look no further! Indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential, we at Patton Construction offer any possible construction services you may require. With our extensive experience serving Roswell and southern New Mexico, we can find the right solution to any problem and are not deterred by a lit.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Patton visited with me on a Saturday in November/2015. His visit was to inspect the home inside and outside. He charged me about $275 for this inspection visit. From what I have read on the web, this would be a fair price to pay for such an inspection. He inspected both inside, outside, and looked under the home. He was able to figure out why he was finding some things inside the home by what he saw outside and underneath the home. Due to the problems he did and did not see, he is really not able to complete the repairs himself. However, he explains everything to you pertaining to what you need to do. You must locate help locally to do the repairs. This would not always be the case but in my situation, it was the appropriate option. He also typed up his report and e-mailed it to me. I told him to keep my information on file and I would call him if I had questions or concerns. He agreed to that idea. It took him about 3 hours to inspect so you can plan on it taking longer if you have a larger building for inspection. My home is small, so 3 hours is a good amount of time. His assessment of the house centered on fixing problems before things got worse because he didn't see a serious situation at this point in time. I feel like he was very thorough and willing to answer questions. This is a good business for foundation problems.   read lessCindy S.
- Business Description:Perma-Chink systems has 7 branches nationwide providing you with our MADE in the USA wood care products specifically formulated for natural wood homes. Toll-free access, jobsite delivery, over 70 professional and experienced specialists, easy ordering by phone 8 am eastern to 5 pm pacific, in person at one of our branches or online at www.permachink.com read less
- Business Description:GoliathTech NM provides foundation support for all your building needs. Screw Piles, also known as Helical Piles or Helical Piers, provide a strong and more reliable alternative to concrete. They can also be installed in a fraction of the time and installation is not limited by weather conditions read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Denver City
- Fort Sumner
deck & porch contractors in Portales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADCO Contractor Group, Inc.13141 Soleen Rd
El Paso, Texas
- Advance Concept Construction3167 San Mateo NE Ste 114
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Pride Construction400 E McGaffey St
Roswell, New Mexico
- Anderson Factory Built HomesPO Box 274
Elephant Butte, New Mexico
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ADCO Contractor Group, Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GoliathTech New Mexico2015 Wyoming Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- GoliathTech New Mexico
- HKS LandscapingPO Box 3369
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- HKS Landscaping
- JAG DEVELOPERS200 shadow mountain drive
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- JAG DEVELOPERS
- Larry's Custom Construction Inc824 Bell SW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Larry's Custom Construction Inc
- Quality Renovations825 W 16th St
Portales, New Mexico
- Quality Renovations
- Rader Awning & Upholstering4100 Paseo Del Norte NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Rader Awning & Upholstering
- Sena ConstructionP.O. Box 3343
Roswell, New Mexico
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- smithcofence company53 ute rd
Clovis, New Mexico
- SMRT Construction Services Inc.7500 Mesquite Wood Dr NW .
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Southwest RoofingPO Box 91146
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sena Construction
- Timber Wolf Log & Tiny Homespo box 884
Mora, New Mexico
- Timber Wolf Log & Tiny Homes