Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Trenton, NJ
There are 13 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Trenton
- Smalmighty GarageI needed an oil change on my mower and Matt came out quickly and got it done in a timely manor. Will do business again.
- Mower Tech at your DoorstepGreg is a master at his trade. He did a beautiful job on my tractor and snow blower. I highly recommend him for any small engine work.
- Daily Equipment RepairDaily came by with a flatbed truck to take the snow blower from my driveway and later returned it the same way. The pickup and delivery cost was reasonable. They had told me typical repair time was a week, but since there was a storm coming, they were able to repair and return the snow blower the next day. The snow blower runs great since the fuel system was cleaned out. They also replaced a blown gasket that was causing fuel to leak. I was impressed by their quick turn around time
- Gravely Hockessin IncGravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the business
- Faust RepairThe hydraulic pump blew a seal. Doug told me which parts I needed. I found them at a dealer, brought them over, and he fixed the mower in a couple days, adjusting all controls and making it like new. Not bad for a 12 year old machine! The charge was minimal considering the expertise required.
- Rick's Lawnmower RepairExcellent! Very polite and professional. Dropped off my mower and had a call back within 24 hours with root cause. The whole mower was serviced/tuned up and I had it back the next day. Power washed and looking new. This type of honest service is very hard to find these days. Highly recommended!
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI had a tune up done there a couple of months ago and no issue and in fact they have done service for me in the past with no issue. Suddenly my mower stopped working. Not suspect of anything that they did I thought perhaps maybe bad gas. Did change it out and still didn’t start so decided to take it back to get a quick look. For whatever reason it was working for them just fine so no issue. Told the girl at the office I would need help getting it in my car. I do loaded in my car from my home but I do like some help since it is awkward and I have to put it in my folder down backseat instead of my trunk. I’ve never had an issue doing that without having to tip it over or do any damage to my vehicle. I called to let them know I’d be heading over to get my mower on break and asked if I could have some help. I don’t know what happened to these people but they were the nastiest rudest most unprofessional people I’ve ever dealt with. Girl came out and asked if I needed help no eye contact with me no smile no nothing. Told her I said I’m the one who called earlier and said I was picking up my mower I just need a little help. Walked away said Michael be out. Mike came out. Miserable look on his face and huffing and puffing all the way out to me. Didn’t say a word didn’t look me in the eye nothing. Grab the mower up from the front and back and tried jamming it into my car but no caution whatsoever. Of course he chipped the car. I told him well well hold on a minute and he mumbled something at me and I said hold on a minute I get this in my car every time. This comment back to me was well it’s not supposed to go in the backseat of your car. Mind you it’s on a flat surface not an actual seat. Also said not supposed to be tipped on its side. I responded with I don’t have to tip it on the side to get it and I just take my time. I ended up getting Arms and they are trying to take over and eventually got it out from his hands or he turn around and have to walk away mumbling something at me. I went to the office and told the girl hey he was ramming the vehicle into my car and chipped up the side and she continued with her smart remarks as well. Mind you know I contact from her yet again. Not to mention that they have two young children running around they look at you haven’t bathed in a week it was absolutely atrocious. The little toddlers running around this repair shop with no shoes on. I don’t know what happened to these people to Make them be so rude and miserable but I will never ever ever ever go back agai
- Daily Equipment RepairThe Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.
- Robert E Little IncExcellent! Would recommend Mr. Little without reservation. It was great that he performs the service at your home. Very kind and professional.
- BOWERSOX EQUIPMENT COI was told it would be 3 days before they could look at it....6 days later it was never touched and was told by the owner he said 3 weeks, it gets better. I asked 4 my deposit back and then he said he worked on it, NOTHING WAS DONE. You will be lied to and disrespected by the arrogant owner . How this business is able to remain in business is a mystery. AVOID THIS PLACE AS U WOULD A SCHOOL OF GREAT WHITES ! Dont believe it......drop your equipment and your nightmare begins
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Trenton
- Business Description:Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands ..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! Clean, fast and professional. Floors, walls, cabinets the whole 9 yardsJose M.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:We specialized in maintaining and building all types of projects, including: Landscaping maintenance and care at your home garden, parks, property buildings, and other outdoor landscapes. Performing basic duties like proper plant growth, pruning, planting, fertilizing, and general cleaning of outdoor/indoor plants facilities. Installing pavers, edging, fencing, weed block, ponds, fountains, and general garden designs. Performing all maintenance repairs of equipment, landscape structures, out..Recent Review:Very satisfied! First off, I’m going to say that Randy Handy is the go to company for your home project needs. My family and I are regular customers with this company. They’d been working with us for over 2 years now. They are friendly, fast and always on point. This company is straightforward and very knowledgeable. They take their time to explain their process according to your situation. And their prices are great! Very reasonable, according to their quality work. We needed to do a complete makeover to our front and back yard patios at our new home. We didn’t have much knowledge of what type of work we needed. Randy Handy took their time to explain to us the type of plants, shrubs and grass we needed, according to the type of sun exposure and size of patio at our home. They took specific measurements of our yard and the perimeter of our home. We also had vinyl fencing installed. And a variety of handyman work. Which included pool cleaning, power washing, hose/sprinkler installation, and general lawn and garden labor.Maria S.
- Business Description:Mosquito Joe provides mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial customers across Southern New Jersey.Recent Review:I am thankful to be able to sit outside and not be covered in bites. The tech is always aware if my windows are open on the lower level of our home because we have dogs and parrots who are near the windows. He either won’t spray or if we’re home remind us to shut them. Thank youSusan K.
- Business Description:Offers multiple at-home services for your convenience. There is no need to take your equipment to a shop; we come to you! We offer a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on lawn, garden, snow, small engine, and light construction machinery for homeownersRecent Review:I called and left a message containing my contact info. It turns out I am outside their service area, but they still called me back in a timely manner and explained the situation. They were very professional and honest. If any of my friends a little further south ever need services like this, I would absolutely recommend this company based on my interactions with them. Obviously, no work was done, but I think their honestly and professionalism show a work ethic that leads me to believe they would go above and beyond to get the job done properlyStephanie A.
- Business Description:Tv Mounting - Furniture Assembly - Fitness Equipment Assembly - Closet / Shelving Installation - Picture Hanging /Art Installation - Window Treatment Installation / Repair - Ceiling Fan / Light Installation -Lock Installation - Screen Installation - Much MoreRecent Review:He was on time and professional. He finished the job.Marshea M.
- Business Description:If your machine is in working order, great! We’ll help you keep it that way with our standard, full-service maintenance. If it is out of service or experiencing problems, let us diagnose it and recommend a professional solution. No job is too large or too small…we do it all! Pick-up and delivery are available, or we can work at your locationRecent Review:Price was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressinSteven P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we have designed, built, and maintained properties of all types. Like hundreds of satisfied customers, you can count on us for complete satisfaction and solid value.Recent Review:Excellent experience. Shortly after placing a request for service Alex contacted me and came to give me an estimate a couple of hours later. Job was completed same day, as requested since I was afraid to have the limbs dangling from the tree. Very satisfied and I will use again. Brush was cleaned up and removed from propertyJohn or Joyce B.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:Additional address - Po Box 203, Hockessin, DE 19707.Recent Review:Gravely Hockessin did an excellent job fixing my Gravely zero turn mower. Another dealer tried but failed to fix an engine oil leak on 2 occasions. However, Gravely Hockessin quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. They also fixed the front tires on my Gravely zero turn mower. The front tires had been mistakenly left in the shipping position by another dealer, from whom I had originally purchased the mower. Gravely Hockessin's workmanship and customer service are superb. They remind me of the old school approach where shops do great work and provide excellent customer service. I could not be more pleased with their service. Also, they fixed my Ariens snowblower's heated grips quickly and at a very fair cost. From now on Gravely Hockessin will get all of my Gravely and Ariens equipment business. The staff is very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Their mechanic (Jim) is one of the best mechanics in the businessSamuel W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Hamilton Township
- Fairless Hills
- Lawrence Township
lawn mower repair shops in Trenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Colorful World1064 Bennetts Mills Rd
Jackson, New Jersey
- ACS Repair Center, Inc.6407 RISING SUN AVE
- ADP Land Design548 Alexander Rd
Princeton, New Jersey
- Albertson's Engine Service529 Tansboro road
Berlin, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- A Colorful World
- M White Enterprises LLC2056 Ziegler Rd
- Macro Equipment Company205 Hartford Rd
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- MID-STATE EQUIPMENT CO INC1462 RIVER RD
Titusville, New Jersey
- Mosquito Joe of Gloucester and Camden CountyPO Box 8556
Turnersville, New Jersey
- MyHandyman2Go230 Kings Hwy E
Haddonfield, New Jersey
- M White Enterprises LLC
- Rc property LLC995 new Brooklyn rd
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Ready Repair1150 Thomas Busch Memorial Hwy.
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Robert E Little Inc3 Little Rd
- ROBEY'S LAWN MOWER REPAIR622 GRAVELLY HOLLOW RD
Medford, New Jersey
- RZ Small Engine Repair874 Edinburg Rd
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
- Rc property LLC
- TALLEY'S GARAGE3817 W 9TH ST
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania
- Taurus Landscaping.LLC805 Red Lion rd C17
- The Mower Shop7745 Maple Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- THE MOWER SHOP AT ROSEDALE MILLS101 RT 31 N
Pennington, New Jersey
- Thompson's Lawn & Garden Supply200 W Hampton St
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Tractor Joe's Service & Repair2349 Pennington Rd
Pennington, New Jersey
- TALLEY'S GARAGE
- WEST SIDE LAWN MOWER INC1122 N BROAD ST
- WEST SIDE LAWN MOWER INC