Alpine Roofing LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2008

41 Watchung Plaza Ste 101

Montclair, NJ 07439

Alpine Roofing is a family-owned business based out of Northern New Jersey that has been providing new construction and remodeling for North and Central New Jersey and Southern New York for over 20 years. We are full-service roofing contractors, with a wide range of services offered to both residential and commercial customers. We are a Certified GAF Master Elite Contractor, certifying and installing only the best quality shingle products from GAF at a competitive price. We are fully licensed and equipped to service your roofing and home improvement needs, including installation and repair of residential and commercial roofs, spray foam insulation, gutters, waterproofing, and chimney repairs. We provide you with the options you need, along with the amazing workmanship you deserve. If you’re looking for reliable, efficient and cost-effective roofing, Alpine Roofing is your contractor of choice....

4.2

roofing (8)siding companies (1)

02/24/2021

They did a great job. They were very professional and reasonably priced. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/16/2021

It went very well. I'm very happy with the service. They were nice. They cleaned up after themselves. They were professional and everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put siding in our house.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

02/27/2017

Great job and professionally done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holes filled in gutterline

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

05/22/2016

Both job went beautifully. Done right the first time... no call backs necessary Treat the job like it was their own house Very Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house needed a new roof. The job required that 2 old roofs be removed and new sheathing installed. During the removal they alerted me to the fact that our chimney was is sorry shape. They worked within my mason times schedule. Very professional. I was so please with their work, I recommended them to our church to replace the church roof. On that job they did a marvelous to work with the confines of the church schedule and left the site in pristine condition.

COST $10.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2012

05/20/2016

All work preformed by Alpine Roofing met our company's standards and was above satisfactory. Our company looks forward to doing business with Alpine roofing far into the future. We were so pleased with the winter contract and the salting and snow removal that we won't hesitate to use them again this year. Workers went above and beyond, so friendly and nice. The owner/operator deals with the custom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alpine Roofing had a winter seasonal salt and snow removal contract with our company at two of our residential locations. Salting and snow removal had to be 100 percent clean and clear for three different times throughout the day and night. Our company is in the process of having one of our roofs cleaned of all damaging and unsightly moss with all natural, no harmful products. Also we received two quotes for complete reroofing jobs needed at two of our residential locations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

07/28/2014

They had to come in three times because of the rain storms. It was an insurance issue so it was a $500 deductible. They were very honest about scheduling because with the rain and stuff they had different things that they were doing and trying to get done. They prioritize everything which I thought was fair. Then they did try to schedule me and they didn't try to charge me for anything that I didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went with Alpine for roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2014

08/18/2013

We could not have ask for a better contractor on this project. Barry Scymanski and the entire Alpine staff were completely professional in every way and even went be on the original contract when a few problems arrived. They work with us to keep the cost to a minimum while doing a very professional job. We would recommend Alpine to anyone requiring gutter's, roofing or chimney work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters, roof and repaired two chimneys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2013

07/03/2013

We are victims of Super Storm Sandy. Our home was literally crushed by 100+ ft. high trees which destroyed our roof and did extensive damage to the interior of our home. Mr. Barry Scymanski, of Alpine Roofing, came to our home twice and made all kinds of promises and claims about being a certified GAF Master installer and professional roofer in our area for 30 years. Knowing our vulnerable situati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home was severely damaged in Super Storm Sandy. Barry and Tawnie Scymanski of Alpine Roofing, stole our good faith deposit of $6,000 for a roofing job we never formally hired them to complete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2013

07/19/2012

They were very helpful, and extremely nice. They gave us a free estimate, and were beyond amazing. I was referred to them by a friend, and I passed them along as well to my boyfriend's parents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the shingles on the roof of the home that I live in. They fixed all of the shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2012

Roofing Services. Spray Foam Insulation. Gutters. Waterproofing. Chimney Repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check