Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dover, NH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dover
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLCSurvey went exceptionally well. He had done all of the research prior and was able to stake off my property lines clearly. Took the time to walk the boundaries with me and explained each point. Was very courteous and helpful
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLCThe work was done quickly and as expected. Randy showed up earlier then we thought (a good thing) and did the job in a timely manner. He marked the lot lines so we can easily follow them. I would defintely hired him again. Very professional.
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLCThe entire experience went well. He was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. He arrived to our property as scheduled, with sufficient notice, and finished the same day, as expected. All my questions were answered, and all my concerns were addressed without any difficulties. I definitely would use this company again, and I wouldn't I hesitate to recommend Amerisite to others read less
- JFP Survey & Design LLCMy wife and I purchased a house on a lovely pond. We purchased in a subdivision containing boundaries that were convoluted (incorrectly marked); we knew that we needed a professional to clarify our boundary line, in order, to plant hedges and bird houses while negating a boundary dispute. JFP Survey & Design (John Pohopek), did an incredible job! It was a comprehensive process which required John to come several times to perform measurements and calculations. We were very nervous about the process; we stood to lose land because of a series of incorrect surveys that occurred in the subdivision. John was professional and extremely patient with us - he helped us to understand the process, was very communicative, and readily answered our questions and concerns. Essentially, he put my wife and I at ease while we waited for the results of the survey. John, was extremely thorough; including trips to town hall to pull extra maps and paperwork in-order to create a clear picture of our property and all abutting properties. When he discovered our 'true' property line, he was sure to double and triple check it; he then contacted (and met with) the appropriate people to have the lines remarked (pinned). It was amazing how some of the previous lines were off by several feet! Thanks to John, we were able to regain our property! If we hadn't called him, we would still have quite a bit of our land marked off as belonging to someone else, this could have created future conflict, loss of property ownership, and decreased property value. John Pohopek, JFP Survey & Design, worked extremely hard for us and we highly recommend him to everyone!! This was the best decision we have made since purchasing our home! read less
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLCHe performed the work when he stated he would. He arrived in a timely fashion and was very thorough and professional. He explained what he was doing. Overall, it was a job well done.
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorThe job was over wooded property with no previous delineation, and was accomplished over the course of 4 hours which included check records at the town hall.
- JFP Survey & Design LLCMy neighbors house was foreclosed on, and we had to be very clear as to where the property lines were. He measured everything out for me to clarify. He was old school, and a nice guy.
- JFP Survey & Design LLCHe was prompt,professional and hard worker on a hot day!! I will now be able to go forward with having a fence installed in my yard.
- JFP Survey & Design LLCJohn did a great job for us. We would definitely hire him again, and we wish that he could be our contractor on the upcoming work on the house. He worked very hard to get our survey done quickly, as we asked if he could have it done during the inspection period on the contract for the house. We wanted to make sure that the property lines were where we thought they were before the inspection period was over. He was very nice, kind, and professional throughout the process. We asked him a million questions, and he did research for us in getting the answers to some questions, that I'm sure weren't really part of the survey process, but just trying to be helpful. We very much enjoyed doing business with him, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to do so again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing any of the services he provides read less
Land Surveyors in Dover
- Business Description:Amerisite Land Survey, LLC is owned by Randy J. Donckers with over 30 years of land surveying experience in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Now utilizing the highest quality, latest technology robotic total station equipment to perform land surveys with a one man field crew to save you money. Award-winning drafting services utilizing the latest Carlson 3D computer aided drafting software to prepare high quality surveys at reasonable rates. Free estimates read lessRecent Review:Survey went exceptionally well. He had done all of the research prior and was able to stake off my property lines clearly. Took the time to walk the boundaries with me and explained each point. Was very courteous and helpfu read lessDelaney J.
- Business Description:MSC is a civil engineering & land surveying firm serving the greater Seacoast region of New Hampshire. Since its founding in 1980, our firm has been providing land planning, site engineering, and surveying services for clients involved in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential development projects. In addition to design and plan production, an important part of our services is obtaining regulatory board approvals for our clients. Our track record and reputation for integrity.. read less
- Business Description:Land SurveyingRecent Review:<p>John did a great job for us. We would definitely hire him again, and we wish that he could be our contractor on the upcoming work on the house. He worked very hard to get our survey done quickly, as we asked if he could have it done during the inspection period on the contract for the house. We wanted to make sure that the property lines were where we thought they were before the inspection period was over. He was very nice, kind, and professional throughout the process. We asked him a million questions, and he did research for us in getting the answers to some questions, that I'm sure weren't really part of the survey process, but just trying to be helpful. We very much enjoyed doing business with him, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to do so again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing any of the services he provides.</p> <br / read lessJASON & KRISTIN B.
- Business Description:We are a family orientated company that strives to produce quality work while maintaining good client relationships. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent service, from the simple phone call or the largest of projects, we're here to do our best for you read less
- Business Description:I am a Land Surveyor, Septic Designer, Septic Evaluator, & Wetland Scientist based in Raymond, New Hampshire. I serve Southeastern New Hampshire including Rockingham County, Derry, Londonderry, Manchester and Salem. As a licensed Land Surveyor, Septic Designer and Wetland Scientist means that I do not have to sub-contract parts of a job which allows me to pass the savings on to my customers! The services I perform are on a fixed fee basis or hourly rate depending on the level of complexity read less
- Business Description:Stonewall Surveying is a land surveying and land planning company located in Barrington, New Hampshire. Ray Bisson, LLS PLS, principal, is licensed in Maine and New Hampshire and offers professional services for homeowners, realtors, real estate attorneys, architects, engineers and municipalities read less
- Business Description:Boudreau Land Surveying is a small LLC based in Newmarket, NH, established in 2008 by Scott Boudreau, New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor #961 and Maine Professional Land Surveyor #2455. Boudreau Land Surveying accepts all forms of payment, including most credit cards read less
- Business Description:Welcome to Land & Boundary Consultants, Inc.specializing in research, retracement, documentation and title examination. Call today at 603-772-5009.
- Business Description:S.E. Cummings & Associates Inc. (SEC & Associates) is a multi-disciplinary firm established in 1987. Hard work, dedication and determination are the principles upon which this firm was founded. These are the same principles and values that drive our staff in their daily work and ensure the integrity of the projects we undertake. We are licensed in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and perform services throughout New England read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- South Berwick
- North Berwick
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- Cape Neddick
land surveyors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC25 Oaktree Road
Auburn, New Hampshire
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC
- Cooper Homes LLC84 West Broadway
Derry, New Hampshire
- Cooper Homes LLC
- Edwards Survey & Design, PLLC67 Dows Lane
Seabrook, New Hampshire
- Edwards Survey & Design, PLLC
- JFP Survey & Design LLC13 Kristy Ct
Raymond, New Hampshire
- JFP Survey & Design LLC
- Land & Boundary Consultants Inc84 Main Street
Newfields, New Hampshire
- Land & Boundary Consultants Inc
- MSC Civil Engineer & Land Surveyors, Inc.170 Commerce Way Suite 102
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- MSC Civil Engineer & Land Surveyors, Inc.