Affordable Landscaping

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2010

61 Crimson Rd

Billerica, MA 01821

We are an award winning woman owned business here to help address your landscaping needs with a women’s touch. We specialize in high end and affordable landscape design & construction. We believe that your back yard is our back yard! As a true full-service landscaper we are committed to providing home and business owners with the highest quality landscaping services at affordable rates. Serving Billerica, Tewksbury, Chelmsford, Burlington, Wilmington, Bedford and LANDSCAPING/HARDSCAPING- Merrimack Valley...

lawn & landscaping (68)lawn care (28)hardscaping (26)leaf removal (10)irrigation system (10)mulch delivering (7)Patios (6)lawn treatment (6)tree service (5)excavating (3)chimney repair (2)stone & gravel (2)

02/12/2021

Affordable Landscaping went above and beyond to make our yard into a luxurious and peaceful retreat. Lisa was amazing to work with from coming to give us and estimate to working with us on design to the finished product. She and her team are extremely hard workers. We could not be happier with our patio.

Description of Work
Patio with sitting wall and gas fire pit

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you so much for the review. We loved working with you and your family on making a vacation in your own yard!!! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you lisa

09/21/2020

Affordable Landscaping just installed my new lawn. My irrigation system had been unused for years; they added some new lines and heads, got the sprinklers up and running and tied-in with my new well. The grass is coming in beautifully and my yard looks amazing. My neighbors tell me they're jealous. For 15+ years I've hired Affordable Landscaping for numerous jobs, including: building a patio with ...

Description of Work
Installation of a new lawn and tying-in an existing sprinkler system with a new well.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Affordable Landscaping - 61 Crimson Rd, Billerica, MA - 38892664

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We where so happy to transform your property into the oasis that it is now.

08/27/2020

Lisa was wonderful. She returned my call same day (no one else -- 6 others -- have in 5 days). Since due to COVID she had an enormous amount of work and sensing that I was a reasonable DIYer, she felt strongly that I could finish the job myself (adding the polymeric sand between brick pavers). She spent a great deal of time on the phone with me describing exactly what to do and where to buy materi...

Description of Work
I needed a paver job completed that was left unfinished by another contractor for 4 months.

Category chimney repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you so much for giving us a call. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to come out and help. But was happy to help when I can. Thank you

07/10/2020

Affordable Landscaping built a patio with fire pit and a walkway that connects the patio with my back deck. They excavated sections of my back and side yards, removing bushes, shrubs, stumps, a couple of small trees, and graded the newly excavated areas. Their irrigation division rerouted existing sprinkler lines around the new patio and added a several new sprinkler heads to areas not previously ...

Description of Work
Installation of patio, fire pit and walkway. Re-grading of old brick walkway. Removal of an old patio. General excavation work (removal of trees and shrubs, grading of soil) and irrigation system work.

Category excavators,landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank so much for the good words. We loved working with you to create the best relaxing and entertaining back yard you could have. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Thank you

07/06/2020

Lisa, Gary, and their team did an outstanding job. The project from start to finish was roughly 3 days! They removed a patio and replaced it with a brand new one. They also ripped out the front steps and replaced them with granite steps and made a walkway similar to the patio. They are also going to landscape in the fall. The patio they removed was installed by them about 12 years ago. As you can ...

Description of Work
We had an old patio removed and a new one installed also new granite steps and a walkway in the front of the house.

Category chimney repair,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Review for Affordable Landscaping - 61 Crimson Rd, Billerica, MA - 38698141

Thank you so much venessa. We loved working for you and jay again. We are so happy that you are enjoying all our work. It’s always a pleasure working with you guys and can’t wait to do more for you.

06/30/2020

I contacted this company multiple times, and while the first communication received a response within 24 hours, subsequent emails were completely ignored.

Description of Work
Landscape design for redoing the backyard, including installing new patio

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to help you. I have been very busy. Working late. I don’t even know where your email is. I have looked after reading this. We are so short handed with not being able to high due to the corona virus. Again I’m sorry we couldn’t connect.

06/20/2020

Lisa, Gary and their small team did a fantastic job. From the initial estimate to completion of the project, communication was very good, the work was very well done, and it all finished on schedule. We are extremely happy with how everything turned out and would definitely consider hiring them again for any upcoming projects. We give them an A++.

Description of Work
We needed to replace a 50-foot wooden retaining wall, a brick front stoop, wooden steps, and a rotted light pole. The wall was replaced with a tumbled concrete block wall, the stoop with a granite slab, the wooden steps with granite steps, and the wood pole with a granite pole.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Review for Affordable Landscaping - 61 Crimson Rd, Billerica, MA - 38658061

Thank you so much for the review. We loved working with both of you. We are so happy with the transformation!!! Thank you again.

10/07/2019

Excellent job. They worked well into the evening to get the job done. Anton does excellent work

Description of Work
Total redo of sprinkler system and repair as well as expansion

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We try really hard to get things done in a timely manner. Even when Mother Nature try’s to mess with our schedule. So happy that the system is up and running smoothly for you.

10/07/2019

Excellent service maintaining my lawn all season. A week of mowing was not missed despite construction at the house. The team does a great job

Description of Work
Season long landscaping and lawn care

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to be able to service your property and make it the best that it can be.

10/07/2019

Excellent job, I was given a quote and within 2 weeks the job was completed exactly as planned

Description of Work
Paver Walkway

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We are always happy to work with you.

Landscape design & construction. Walkways/Patios and Walls. Irrigation system installs & Svc. Lawn installs & Maintenance. Waterscapes/Waterfalls, fire pits. Perrennial gardens & Flower beds, Mowing. Pruning. Weeding. Mulching. Spring & fall clean ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check