Find out if you're losing money with these top lawn irrigation mistakes. Get the lowdown on how to optimize your lawn irrigation and save some cash.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Brentwood, NH
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Brentwood
- Wade Landscaping LLCIn May of 2020 I contacted Wade Landscaping for a significant overhaul of my landscaping, to replace my front walkway, build out a patio and build stone wall. Ian was in charge of the project and was very attentive, making suggestions about what plants and trees would work best and where, the color scheme, etc. I spent about $17,000 for all of the work, in addition to some other small projects. It wasn’t until after this large project was done that I started to experience communication difficulties with Ian. A few weeks after the walkway was finished I noticed significant discoloring of the pavers. I asked him about sealing and was told that the pollen from my birch trees discolored the walkway and it was just nasty stuff that is what it is. There was no follow up for sealing. He and I had also discussed additional work and projects I wanted for my landscape. I wasn’t receiving email responses, or responses to the texts I’d sent. By October I sent an email to Ian stating that I’d never been professionally “ghosted” before. It was only then he responded. Since the Spring of 2021 I’ve mainly used Wade for Spring and Fall cleanups and some seeding, as well as small projects. I was quoted for and scheduled a full back and front yard irrigation installation in 2021 for about $3,000 plus the cost of the plumbing. When the electrical line to my lamppost was accidentally severed, Scott and the GM, Brian, were right there to fix it. It was at this time I mentioned to Brian that two Appalachian Red trees that were planted in my side yard the previous year appeared to have not lived through the winter. Brian used a knife to cut a piece of the tree and confirmed that one was dead and the other was close to death. At this time I said I’d watered the trees and all of the other plants and trees that had been installed the previous year. I wanted to discuss the possibility of having the trees replaced. I was told it was not a good time to replace the trees because of drought conditions that had been in effect for 3 years. He said Wade in general had customers sign an agreement that if they wanted any plants or trees installed that Wade would not be held responsible if they did not survive. I never signed such an agreement. It was at this time I agreed to pick up the discussion regarding the trees the next year (2022), with the advice from Wade that we’ll see what happens. In the meantime the irrigation was successfully installed and I continued my relationship with Wade. In 2022 I attempted to revisit the conversation regarding the two dead trees in the yard. I called Wade and left a message for Ian, but he never contacted me. I’m aware he had conversations with another employee that he would not replace my trees, and that I would need to pay full price to have the dead ones removed and new ones replanted. Ian made these assumptions without ever speaking to me. I called the office again and left a message for Brian, the GM. My goal was to negotiate a deal that would allow me to get the dead trees replaced, thinking that by spending about $27,000 with Wade in the course of 2 years would allow me some leeway and consideration of cost. Unfortunately, I did not receive a call back from Brian either. I am aware however that Brian had a discussion with another employee about NOT replacing my trees, just as Ian had done. Their comments: when we planted them they were alive, what does she expect? She probably didn’t water them or take care of them. At this point it is not about the trees, or the cost of the trees, it is about the deplorable and unacceptable lack of customer service I have experienced from both Brian and Ian at Wade. I find it inconceivable that two people in management with a company would discuss an issue behind a customer’s back without ever picking up the phone to speak with her, especially when a relationship could continue for years. I understand that my patronage alone is not of significance to Wade, however there is no situation in which a customer, ANY customer, should be treated with the lack of respect and simple courtesy of returning a phone call and hearing them out on an issue with a service. Future buyers beware of Wade Landscaping. The labor staff is wonderful, but once Wade has your money you will become an afterthought, not even important enough to be contacted, and subsequently to be talked about behind your back. I hope the owners of this company read this review and see that the people they put their trust in are in fact unprofessional and quite frankly rude. I would rather pay another company more money with better customer service. It is not difficult to return a phone call, and it is expected and necessary to do so for any business. Spend your money elsewhere
- Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLCEric responded to Angie's list request with a reply, only a few minutes after I sent it; and came out for a free estimate within the hour. He was very thorough and conscientious. Eric immediately determined that the pipe corrosion problem that I called about, was in fact part of the fire sprinkler system, which he was not, by law, able to work on. He then listened to my irrigation sprinkler related issues, and explained what was possible, affordable, and necessary. Finally, he examined our kitchen disposal, and our desire to remove/replace it. Given the original improper installation, and what it would take to deal it with it, he recommended that it would not be cost-effective to proceed. Even though Eric did not do any work, and explained why it did not make sense, or what other things I should consider, I was extremely impressed with his responsiveness, punctuality, honesty, cheerfulness and willingness to explain issues and options, he will be the first person I contact, if and when I need a plumber; or have occasion to give a referral. I was very impressed and pleased
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGAmazing. Very kind and professional, he took the time and helped me understand what he was doing and why. A++ Service!
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGprofessional crew, responsive management, creative with pavers in completing walkway and patio area. Very pleased
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE LANDSCAPINGThey are responsive, quick to schedule when we need them, they show up when they say they will. They communicate clearly what needs to get done, makes recommendations to keep everything in good shape- with accurate price estimates. They aren't pushy with sales, but are more than willing to help with anything we need. The work that is done is done correctly the first time. We have used them for years and years and would readily recommend them to neighbors and friends
- TEC Plumbing & HeatingI am very happy with the work performed. Tom is very knowledgeable and listened to my needs. He described all the work needed to be performed to correct the defects and bring the connection up to proper code. The workmanship was excellent. Tom is now my plumbing and heating contractor.
- Summer Rain Lawn IrrigationJim and his sons installed a lawn irrigation system in our back yard. Everyone involved were very professional, punctual and friendly. the system works great and Jim and sons could not be any nicer to us and made sure we were satisfied with what they were doing.. I would recommend Summerrain without hesitatio
- Rainmaker Irrigation CoSo far everything has gone very well. David and his crew are knowledgeagle, attentive and very professional. We had a couple of minor concerns that were immediately addressed. I completely expect that the rest of our experience will be just as satisfying.
- Summer Rain Lawn IrrigationOverall this was a very positive experience. SummerRain was recommend through another lanscaper. Jim Collins, the owner came over the same date to quote the job. We walked around the property and he had some very functional suggestions. For example, along with the irrigation system, he also suggested we add a few water faucets here and there for outdoor work, since it would be hooked up to the second water meter. This has proved to be great as we also have a pool that occasionally needs more water, or if we want to wash the cars we can do so. Once we were ready, we were added to the schedule and the team showed up when they said they would. The owner's son also works with him. The two young gentlemen were really great, they were neat, precise and on time. It doesn't even look like they were there, the system works great. All we are currently waiting for is a training session, but that is only because my husband and I are trying to sync our schedules. Jim also provided the plumber who picked up the meter and permit for us, just like they said they would and showed up when they said they would as well. Did not leave any mess behind, very neat and tidy. I would recommend them
- Aqua Tech Irrigation LLCThere is nothing that I dislike about them at all. We haven't had to have a whole lot of contact with them but the contact that we have had, they have been very punctual and really good to us. We had two punctured lines and we called them. They came right out and repaired it right away.
Last update on June 8, 2022
Irrigation Systems Installers in Brentwood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Preserve your backyard oasis by installing your sprinkler system before you transform your space with landscaping.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- East Kingston,
- South Hampton,
- Hampton Falls,
- North Hampton,
lawn irrigation services in Brentwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Epping Well & Pump Co Inc337 Calef Highway Rte 125
Epping, New Hampshire 03042
- Epping Well & Pump Co Inc
- Heritage Stoneworks26 Federation Rd
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
- Heritage Stoneworks
- Wade Landscaping LLC63C Broadway
Dover, New Hampshire 03820
- Wade Landscaping LLC