Artistic Landscapes

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2010

Artistic Landscapes LLC is a landscape design/build firm now accepting projects for June of 2018. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients' needs and addressing those needs by creating a custom landscape design or maintenance plan while adhering to their budget. We design very effective low voltage lighting systems, patios and walkways built with pavers and natural stones, decorative ponds as well as your more typical landscaping needs such as lawns, plants and irrigation systems. Our landscaping plans are as elaborate or basic as you wish. Our staff include MCLP (Massachusetts Certified Landscape Professional) and certified installer of pavers and segmental retaining walls and we are a certified designer and installer of low voltage landscape lights. Tony has owned and run Artistic Landscapes since its inception, in 2004, and he was elated to be recognized as the "Match of the Game" by the New England Patriots Vince Wilfork for his mentoring efforts through the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program of Massachusetts....

Northern Outdoor Lighting WE DO NOT DO ELECTRICAL WORK. WE ARE NOT LICEIENSED ELECTRIANS. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today. Member of Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscaping and hardscaping is our specialty. We can breathe new life into your outdoor living area and have always treated every new project as if it were our own. Contact us now so we can start planning your new landscape!

09/07/2017

It went very well. Scheduling them to come took a bit of effort and then the workers missed a whole section of yard & had to come back. That said, once I informed Tony that they needed to come again, he had them back out right away. All good.

Description of Work
yard cleanup & mulching

Category landscaping

07/20/2017

It went very well. They even touched up a last little bit upon my request. Except for not calling prior to coming out everything was great.

Description of Work
They did work on a brick walkway and steps for us.

Category hardscaping

06/29/2017

It didn't because they never gave me an estimate.

Description of Work
I wanted some landscaping done. They came to look at the job late and then never sent me an estimate so I would not recommend the to anyone.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

06/13/2017

As someone who routinely uses the broad themes presented by customer reviews, I am always compelled to help others by offering my thoughts on my experiences. Please do not use this as a stand alone representation. Tony and I wound up having a great conversation over the phone after we played phone tag for a bit. I explained what we were looking for was a plan for how we are going to go from a weed...

Description of Work
Landscaping, new lawn, plan of attack for accomplishing a lot of work likely in stages.

Category landscaping

04/18/2017

Great - Jesse and Kevin did a great job very thorough.

Description of Work
Yard Cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Patios, Walkways, Natural Stone walls, Landscaping Services, Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems, Landscape Lighting

Lawn mowing