Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Springfield, NE
There are 27 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Springfield
- SOS Heating and CoolingThey were pretty honest, professional and they're on time. So far I've been pleased with what they've done.
- D & K HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICEWe decided in spring that we needed to install a new a/c unit (ours was 30 years old). We scheduled the work for early summer. We were out of town part of the intervening time and one of D&K's techs stopped by our house every couple of weeks just to make sure the old one was trundling along. The installation was done in a day which included re-running a lot of the lines because we moved the new unit to the other side of the house. We'd taken down a lot of ceiling tiles in the basement for another reason and the techs (Joe & Zak?) even put the ceiling tiles back. Two days after the install, our new unit took a shot in Omaha's July windstorm. D&K were there the next day (a Saturday) to evaluate and re-start the unit. Very professional, friendly, and responsive read less
- SOS Heating and CoolingverviewUpdatesServicesReviewsPhotosAbout Reviews from the web Facebook 5/5 19 votes Customer Lobby 5/5 2 reviews RateABiz 3.2/5 4 reviews Google review summary 4.8 (180) Google reviews Sort All furnace 50 call 21 unit 14 sales 12 +6 D S D S Local Guide · 34 reviews · 266 photos a minute ago Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value SOS Heating and Cooling has been around Omaha area for many years. It is family owned and was started by the grandfather, then his son and now his son (Jon). In this case, my interest was to simply replace an old tired heat pump because our furnace was only 8 years old. I reached out to them via Angie's List and Jon was very responsive and built the quote on his laptop during the walk through visit. His bid was about $100 lower than the other lowest bid, but there was a much stronger value in the product and support. They installed a 3.5 ton York heat pump that is manufactured in Wichita and they bundled a service contract for 10 years on parts and labor. -That is one heck of a value proposition. The system was ordered and arrived in about a week and we set up installation date. His technicians are experienced and one of the guys has been with the SOS family 41 years and the other 44 years. I love that about these guys! They were accommodating, informational and they laid protective coverings on the paths in the house so the floors/carpets didn't get dirty. Both know the precautions regarding COVID and wore their mask the entire day except while working on the heat pump outdoors. Without reservation, I would encourage you to get to know the SOS family and due business with a local that earns your respect immediately and throughout the process. Hands down 5 stars! read less
- KC MECHANICALThere were a number of problems that were encountered, including a traffic accident while enroute to the the jobsite with the equipment, but KC Mechanical overcame the problems and produced a great installation and final product. They are a great company and provided a very competitive price. I would definitely hire them again for future work read less
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalMinus Lenox not having the parts, everything we smoothly. Gil and Luis really walked me through everything, were courteous, and just all around great people to work with!
- Lee CompanyOur furnace went out in December. I was leaving town in two days so we called several companies to get quotes. Lee Company was prompt in setting up an appointment (not everyone was), and James was very thorough in his assessment. He even recommended that we get a smaller unit and fix the poor duct work. From start to finish they have been attentive. They came out as promised on a Friday at noon while we were at work, and worked through until about 8 pm that night making sure everything was right. It might all be a show, but to a man, they were friendly, informative, honest (not answering questions they didn't know the answer to), and they did great work. Sometimes working with a bigger company does have its benefits read less
- Service OneThey fixed the furnace instead of us having to go buy a new one. Which saved us about $4,000.00. Our experience was really good. They took the time to explain everything to my husband and gave us a really good price and saved us money.
- KC MECHANICALKC Mechanical was very responsive. They called with a quote and were able to schedule sooner than I expected. They had a cancellation in their schedule and were able to come sooner than scheduled. The technician Rich was polite and went about his work with little to no interruptions to my work nor did he interupt my husband's nap. The work was completed in a timely manner with no problems for the exact price quoted read less
- Air Care Heating & Air ConditioningInstalled a mini split system that provides great cooling & comfort. This contractor supplied a competitively priced installation, scheduled promptly & well done. We will call them first for any further heating or cooling needs.
- KC MECHANICALExcellent, they made sure to install and have the AC running the first day followed by completing the Furnace installation on the following day. Very professional and detailed - installation included attaching platform to foundation for AC unit and installing/connecting outside PVC intake/exhaust for the Furnace (high efficiency). A minor temperature calibration problem on the new thermostat was noticed on the third day - we called it in and told them to come over only when it fit into their schedule since it did not affect the AC from running correctly - we simply lowered the temperature setting to match the offset calibration - Mike came over that afternoon to fix, he wanted a happy customer - Excellent service read less
Heating Cooling Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:KC Mechanical Service was founded by a longtime HVAC professional, Kyle Schnoor, who comes from over 13 years of HVAC experience. We provide both residential and commercial construction, service, sales, and installation. Customer service and relationships is what we focus on. Since 2011 we have built up a business based solely on referrals and repeat customers. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to work on all types of equipment from the typical residential furnace and A/C, to geo-thermal s.. read lessRecent Review:There were a number of problems that were encountered, including a traffic accident while enroute to the the jobsite with the equipment, but KC Mechanical overcame the problems and produced a great installation and final product. They are a great company and provided a very competitive price. I would definitely hire them again for future work read lessGary L.
- Business Description:We have certified technicians who are on call 24/7 for any of your Air Care needs, we take pride in our business, We won't fix it if it isn't broke, Our company is family owned and operated and pride ourselves in making our customers our first priority read lessRecent Review:Installed a mini split system that provides great cooling & comfort. This contractor supplied a competitively priced installation, scheduled promptly & well done. We will call them first for any further heating or cooling needs read lessAngela L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The original installation with them was really good back in September. Last time I wasn't impressed with their customer service. My heat turned bad on Christmas day. I messaged them but I hadn't received a response from them. They came into my house yesterday and my customer experience was really good read lessTricia D.
- Business Description:Fred's Heating and Air has been proudly serving the Omaha and Council Bluffs area for over 25 years. We provide whole home comfort solutions including residential replacement, repair, and maintenance. We also have full commercial capabilities ranging from service agreements all the way to full custom builds. Our focus is on unrivaled customer satisfaction combined with industry expertise that makes us the best solution for any and all of your heating and cooling needs. Contact our Omaha l.. read lessRecent Review:The sales rep was thorough and answered our questions clearly and promptly. The installation went very smoothly, except for gashing a wall while moving the new furnace in. They repaired the wall and repainted the area. A few days later when the house wasn't heating up as quickly as it should, they sent someone out right away to find and fix the problem, which was actually a ductwork issue unrelated to the installation. Very pleased from start to finish read lessCortney C.
- Business Description:sales, service all brands of HVAC systems, and installation residential and commercial.Recent Review:Thanks Abraham heating and air for getting my new furnace up and running at a reasonable price. Jim and his crew did an awesome job very professional even fixed my dryer vent. Highly recommendedJohn C.
- Business Description:With over 12 years of experience repairing/improving residential homes and rental properties. Tim The Toolman is locally owned and operated delivering quality work at a fair price. Customer service, honesty, and integrity are top priority read lessRecent Review:It went well. The gate is now stable and closes like it should.Jo Ann I.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:Tile, Stone, and Glass installation. Additional DBA: Master Bath Specialists.Recent Review:The best experience we have had with remodels, we have done several such projects in past homes. Everything was done extremely well and there were no hidden costs. Keith was on top of all aspects of project including many different vendors and kept us well informed during all steps. All vendors involved were top shelf and thorough. We will only consider Keith for any future remodel needs read lessJewel K.
- Business Description:CB Convenient Appliance Services is your local appliance repair company. We offer in home and drop off service and specialize in "Do it yourself" repairs. We have the largest appliance parts inventory in town and also carry parts for furnaces, humidifiers and air conditioners. Our parts department is open 24/7 and are open weekends and holidays. We service most of South Western Iowa and Omaha Nebraska. Call 402-672-2858 to see if we have the parts you need or schedule service. We are your loc.. read lessRecent Review:One of the better if not best appliance techs I have known. I had reffered a local business for service on their washers and dryers and they were more than happy with his work, pricing and knowledge of repairs needed. Even more so, helped me with my own oven repair when he was in town. I have been retired be for sometime now from GE as an appliance technician myself and Geoff's work ethics remind me of how it was back in the day. I highly recommend him and his work read lessGarland D.
- Business Description:A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical was established in 1975. In 1981, Ray Barr, Tom Brummett and Stan Gregory purchased the company with the ambition to become one of the leading heating and air conditioning companies in Omaha. After starting business with only one install technician and one service technician, their dream has been realized after growing into a company with a staff of over 100 people and branching out into all areas of the HVAC business. In 2007 Tom Brummett, retired after 2.. read lessRecent Review:They handle scheduling on services at my rental properties. Great with remindersMichelle E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Find HVAC contractors in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Weeping Water
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
HVAC contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A PLUS HEATING & COOLING3913 N 210TH ST
- A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical4972 F St
- AAAWB SVC1219 Argyll Pl
- ABC Temp Control LLC20435 Falden Road
Pacific Junction, Iowa
- ABOVE ALL heating and air condtioning8998 L st suite 228
- ABRAHAM HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING3606 Lincoln Blvd
- Accurate Heating & Cooling, Inc.2929 N 204th St
- Advanced Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning13410 C St
- ADVANTAGE AIR CONDITIONING1205 ROYAL DR
- Air Care Heating & Air Conditioning4121 S 9th St
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Aire Serv of Omaha12124 Roberts Rd
- Aksarben ARS7070 S 108th St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alpine ServicesPO Box 683
- Anderson Comfort LLC7701 S 167th St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A PLUS HEATING & COOLING
- BACKLUND PLUMBING6215 Grover St
- BAKER HEATING & COOLING INC4121 S 9th St
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing14302 C Cir
- BENNETT REFRIGERATION INC3352 NORTH 88TH PLAZA
- BILL'S MECHANICAL SVC6304 EVANS ST
- BOGATZ HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING20132 Husker Dr
- Brasch Heating and Cooling6808 S 164th Cir
- Burton A/C Heating Plumbing & More5010 F St
- BACKLUND PLUMBING
- Caniglia Heating & Cooling13335 B Street
- CB Convenient Appliance Services720 McKenzie Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- CLAXTON FIREPLACE CENTER709 N 132ND ST
- CLIMATE CONTROL9335 J St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling6235 S 90th St
- Controlled Comfort11701 Centennial Rd Ste 1
La Vista, Nebraska
- Cook's Heating and Air Conditioning1409 Main St.
- CORDEL FOREIGN MOTORS INC8616 L ST
- Cornhusker Custom Construction 4002 Pacific St
- Crusader Construction Company623 S 9th St
- Caniglia Heating & Cooling
- D & H Service Inc8944 H ST
- D & H Service Inc.2500 KEYSTONE DR 1
- D & K HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE17503 STORAGE RD
- DEE'S Services inc213 N Jefferson St
- Derby's Heating & Air Inc902 Prairie Hill Dr
- DONOVAN BROTHERS HEATING & COOLING3718 S 66TH ST
- D & H Service Inc
- FLORENCE AUTO BODY AUTO CARE2859 CLAY ST
- Flynn Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.232 N. West Street P.O. Box 646
- Fred's Heating and Air6596 S 118th St
- Frosty Effects Construction2025 A St
- Fud and Tracy's Plumbing & Heating740 N Chestnut St
- FLORENCE AUTO BODY AUTO CARE
- H&H Service2721 Ave G
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- HANS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING9103 S 147TH ST
- Heating & Cooling U13964 Meadow Ridge Rd
- Hi-Tech Heating & Ac Inc4959 NW Radial Hwy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- House Of Mufflers & Brakes301 Fort Crook Rd N
- H&H Service
- J W Smith & CO14707 N 72nd St
- Jackson Home Appliance Heating & Cooling8827 Maple St
- Jake's Heating & Refrigeration140 Lincoln Avenue
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
- JPS AND KAY HEATING AND COOLING INC1716 N. 66TH STREET
- J W Smith & CO
- LA Handyman7902 Emiline Street
La Vista, Nebraska
- LA Handyman
- Marick Refrigeration LLC6105 N 89th Cir
- Matthews Heating & CoolingP.O Box 736
- McCarthys One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning14302 C Cir
- Midstates Heating And Cooling Inc1622 Vinton St
- Millard Appliance4613 S 139th St
- MILLARD HEATING & COOLING6640 S 245th St
- Moore Services1211 Applewood Dr. Ste. 3
- Moore's Service Inc1310 9th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- MTD Enterprises701 s 1st Street
- Marick Refrigeration LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Olsen Auto Services193 Grant St
- Olsen Auto Services
- PARADISE HEATING & COOLING18118 SUNSET LN
- Paradise Heating & Cooling18118 Sunset Ln
- Performance Ford9203 S 145th St
- Phil's Comfort Zone Inc1471 Indian Hills Rd
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- PINKYS CARPET AND AIR DUCT CLEANING12829 W DODGE RD
- Premier Exteriors13548 Discovery Dr Ste M
- Prime Auto Sales, Inc.8401 Park Drive
- Professional Heating and Air ConditioningP.O. Box 208
- PARADISE HEATING & COOLING
- Quality Plumbing and Air1022 N County Road 19
- Quality Plumbing and Air