If the sight of dated, peeling wallpaper keeps you up at night, you’re not alone. Wallpaper removal is one of the most requested home updates. From materials to labor, here’s all you need to know about wallpaper removal costs.
Get matched with top wallpaper removal services in Elkhorn, NE
There are 8 highly-rated local wallpaper removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Wallpaper Removal Reviews in Elkhorn
- Valdes PaintingThe paint job was flawless and quick. Valdes repeatedly texted pictures and Zoomed with me to make sure that the right walls were painted in the right way. The job was performed ahead of schedule so that, when we realized that another wall looked bad next to the new paint, we were able to have a follow up job completed before we needed it done. Terrific work
- HSP Construction IncGreat. Employees were punctual, knowledgeable and friendly. They cleaned up every day. I a very pleased with the job done.
- CertaPro Painters® of OmahaExcellent. Did a very nice job of painting and cleaning up when complete. Well worth the time and money !!
- CertaPro Painters® of OmahaThe sales lady was very professional and gave her honest opinion which we thoroughly appreciated. While the results (price) didn't earn our business, I see us using Certapro for other projects in the future. Good experience & professional company.
- Dave Southard PaintingDave gave us the best bid, and had the best qualifications, so we asked him to do the work. He did it very professionally, putting protection over carpets, moving furniture to the center of the room and covering it while he peeled wallpaper and painted. He had his 'system' down pat, and worked quickly. He was amenable to re-doing one room, (due to our bad color decision), and as agreed, we did pay a reasonable extra amount for this extra work. Overall, I'd hire him again 'in a heartbeat'
- Front Range Exteriors IncI purchased the Angie's List Big Deal, in which Front Range Exteriors offered to paint 2 rooms, with paint and labor included, for $300. I was able to quickly schedule an appointment with Matt, who came to my house, took a look at the rooms and my requests, and scheduled me for a date on which to complete the work. One room was a small bathroom that, in addition to the painting itself, needed a wallpaper border removed, the ceiling repainted, a bit of minor drywall and texture repair, and I also requested that the trim and doors get a fresh coat of paint as well. The second room was a laundry/utility room that was a slate blue with some darker stenciling around the perimeter, as well as wall-mounted cabinets and our furnace to work around; I also requested to have some decal stickers removed, the trim and ceiling painted, as well as two doors (one interior and one exterior). Because some of my requests did not fall under the Big Deal terms, he quoted me for the extra work, which I agreed to. I was unsure of exactly what colors I wanted to use in these rooms so Matt helped me to choose based on my needs and preferences, as well as colors in adjoining rooms. We ended up going with a very similar color in the bathroom, but I chose a significantly lighter green for the laundry room. On the day of the job Matt and Chris arrived exactly on time. They stayed all day and completed all the work as promised. When I removed some wall hangings in the laundry room I discovered some drywall holes about the size of a nickel, as well as numerous plastic anchors throughout the drywall. They were able to remove and repair these before painting, and now I can't tell those were ever part of the wall. They were even able to paint a narrow stretch of wall between my furnace and a cabinet without dripping any paint or getting any on either side, which really impressed me. They cleaned up all materials in the rooms before leaving, and left me with the residual paint in the cans that they'd brought with them. They were very tolerant of my 2 kids (who were home from school on spring break) as well as my large and curious dog, all of whom I tried to keep out of their way but couldn't at all times. I hired them for a second job (which we scheduled and completed within days) to touch up paint on trim, baseboards, and doors throughout my house, as well as around the base of a wall on which the paint had chipped. Chris returned to complete this work, and prepared the walls, as well as went all around the house to see what needed touching up. This was a job I probably could have done myself, but if I had it would have taken me twice as long and I'd have spilled and dripped paint everywhere (no drips anywhere by them!), so I was happy to have this work completed by this company. I found Front Range Exteriors to be a very professional company, and I won't hesitate to hire them again when I need painting done around my house
- Dave Southard PaintingI was very pleased with Dave's work. He was prompt and worked steadily throughout the day, making excellent progress, considering that he was working by himself. He moved furniture to the center of the room, covered it, removed electrical plates, vents, draperies, blinds, etc., to do a professional paint job. When the room was painted and the paint dry, he moved the furniture back and even vacuumed the floor to pick up all the bits of pieces of wallpaper left over from the stripping! I think he charged very fairly for his work - particularly since my incorrect choice of the first paint color caused him to have to repaint one room. ;D I wouldn't hesitate in calling on him the next time
- James Werner II PaintingThey were great ... very responsive and worked around our schedules. The quality was wonderful ... love the work. When one of my colors did not have the contrast I expected they recommended a different color.
- Pro Edge Painting LLCWhile I wanted to get the job done quickly (which it was) I was disappointed in the quality of the work. After they were done I ended up touching up trim that had been left unpainted and cleaning up way to much paint that had dried into the carpets. Was also disappointed that after they painted the foundation, while staining the deck I ended up with stained hand prints on the freshly painted white foundation. I didn't pursue the issue with Joe Deering as I had a lot on my plate getting ready to sell the house and move. When I went to Sherwin-Williams to pick up some trim paint as it was a custom color they had to call Joe and confirm with him. Joe then had Sherwin-Williams put the paint on his account which I thought was a nice gesture. Pro-Edge Painting has several crews and within each crew different personalities take different levels of pride in their work. Bottom line... they got the job done on time. Just ensure you watch/inspect what is going on and if you are dissatisfied with anything give Joe a call
- CertaPro Painters® of OmahaI understood they couldn’t give a price for taking the wallpaper down until they started. I work 12hr nights, and do not live in the home being worked on, I asked the employee to call or text me with any problems or needs. No one ever called until the owner Mr.Esser reached out, to tell me $1,100 was added to my quote! I felt cheated and blindsided! Mr. Esser actually accused me of “not checking in”. (Never mind it actually states on their website they will provide daily updates!) I should have received a phone call the second day of work when they charged me $608. They should have explained the extensive work and given us the option to come and see for ourselves. I am not in the painting business and would have appreciated some common courtesy in explaining what was being done....as I have experienced with other reputable businesses. I will never use them again and wouldn’t recommend to anyone
Wallpaper Removal Services in Elkhorn
- Business Description:Our customer service and your satisfaction are our top priorities! Call us today for a free estimate at 402-207-2560. Thank you! Registered and Insured Contractors in Nebraska and Iowa, Better Business Bureau Accredited, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safe Certified FirmRecent Review:INCREDIBLE!!! This team is professional and amazing to work with. We will not only be back to use them again, but offered to be a reference for them. I cannot tell you how wonderful each cut in area looks, and how even and beautiful these painted rooms came out. COMPLETELY HAPPY!!LISA G.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bondedRecent Review:Very well overall. The Drywall work was very well done. The Painting was good. An additional coat would have possibly been better but it didn't matter to me since the tenant will want to paint to their liking. Tray was very responsive, price was very competitive and all went very smoothLorenzo S.
- Business Description:Efficient tradesman who specializes in interior/exterior painting and drywall repair. Dedicated to timely completion of residential and commercial projects, emphasizing safety, professionalism and customer satisfaction while minimizing downtime and safety hazards. Quality and efficiency are my focus. Bringing 25 years of knowledge and experience in building maintenance and construction projects. Expert in preparing surfaces, applying paints and smoothing finishes. Motivated and driven to prov..
- Business Description:Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence!Recent Review:Mike at HSP does beautiful tilework! I loved the fact that he made some suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of, but made the project even more spectacular. He does meticulous work and was always respectful of my house and my time. I couldn't be happier with the project..Jan G.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not work
- Business Description:Apex Services is Owned & operated by Bruce & Marnie Starkey. We opened in 2003 offering omaha & surrounding communities the finest cleaning & restoration services available. IICRC/ Clean trust certified master textile cleaner, master water restorer, and master fire & smoke restorer on every job. We offer FREE on stie quotes for cleaning services. Payment methods accepted- cash, check, any major credit card, billing, direct insurance claims, & special terms available. Various discounts av..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Aabex Contracting. We have been improving homes for over 20 years providing indoor and outdoor, quality house restoration. We repair or replace anything and strive to provide the highest quality of work performed in the area! We are licensed, insured and located in Omaha, Nebraska. We use nothing but the best products at the least expensive costRecent Review:Dan did a great job laying out the job and going through everything that they would do. He and his crew were very professional and the quality of the work was fabulous. We would definitely hire them again!Travis H.
- Business Description:Scott's Painting & Staining Inc. is Omaha’s premier Siding & Painting contractor. Specializing in hardboard & fiber-cement siding replacement. We repair the rot rather than just “paint over it”. Saving you time and money through the use of one contractor to install/replace the siding and prepare it properly to accept a premium finish coat. As our customers repeatedly tell us: “Finally, a contractor that delivers!” Scott's Painting & Staining Inc. is a professional Omaha, NE based painting com..Recent Review:I was impressed from day 1 with Mike. He knew what questions to ask told me we would get an estimate in the next couple of days. We had some delays with the coordination of getting other projects completed. We had some changes and Scott called to follow up and see where we at and when we finally had a date, Mike and his team came to start their work. They did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for more. We will definitely use them again for future projects and I have continued to tell everyone what a great job they did and how professional they all were from start to finishRick P.
- Business Description:With over 19 years of experience, Valdes Painting has provided our customers with a free estimate and satisfaction is a guarantee. We specialize in Interior/exterior painting, wallpaper removal, installation and repairs of siding, wood and deck staining. Our company values quality work at a fair price. Give us a call todayRecent Review:The paint job was flawless and quick. Valdes repeatedly texted pictures and Zoomed with me to make sure that the right walls were painted in the right way. The job was performed ahead of schedule so that, when we realized that another wall looked bad next to the new paint, we were able to have a follow up job completed before we needed it done. Terrific workNuriel H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper removal service articles
One highly rated handyman offers four easy steps for removing old wallpaper from your walls while preparing them for a fresh coat of paint.
Find wallpaper removal services in
wallpaper removal services in Elkhorn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fresh Coat Omaha13110 Birch Dr Ste 148
Omaha, Nebraska 68164
- Fresh Coat Omaha
- GERST PAINTING & CONTRACTING INC20214 VETERANS DR
Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022
- GERST PAINTING & CONTRACTING INC
- INT-EX Home Solutions3409 Lynnwood Dr 3409 Lynnwood Dr.
Bellevue, Nebraska 68123
- INT-EX Home Solutions
- MDanekas Deck Pros 22348 South 35th St.
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506
- MDanekas Deck Pros 2
- NEW HUE PAINTING4366 S 151 ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
- NEW HUE PAINTING
- Oak Creek Painting13017 Meredith Ave
Omaha, Nebraska 68164
- Oak Creek Painting
- TCD Renovation LLC13317 Frederick Cir
Omaha, Nebraska 68138
- TCD Renovation LLC
- Ultimate Painting Inc5711 S 77th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Ultimate Painting Inc