Thermal Services Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2006

13330 I St

Omaha, NE 68137

Professional service since 1968. Earning respect one customer at a time. That’s how we’ve done it since 1968. Today, after serving 25,000 customers throughout Nebraska and Iowa, our reputation for excellence continues stronger than ever. Here’s why: We continue to forge the area’s most elite technicians through our intense in-house training program. We continue to possess some of the most cutting edge knowledge of heating, air conditioning and plumbing. But above all, we continue to provide our signature approach to customer service: we arrive on time, in a clean truck, in a professional uniform that displays the first name of a friendly, experienced technician ready to help. It’s a level of service that only the Thermal name can deliver. We feel we’ve earned that reputation through hard work and a humble commitment to being at the forefront of our industry. While we’re grateful to have won the awards displayed on this page, there’s no greater reward than a customer or client telling us, “great job.” That’s Thermal Services....

04/12/2020

K. S. L.

A tech came to my mother's house for a reg. a/c check. Told her that there was a part in the furnace that was cracked and leaking oil. She had them (Thermal Heating and Air) come out for an estimate. Young guy showed and after worrying her about carbon monoxide, etc. (because of the "cracked part" he quoted her a cost of $12, 800.00. Of course we didn't go with them. We got the job done for $7,000.00 less the quote above. My Mom asked the installers about the "cracked part". They had no idea what she was talking about. The Thermal guy lied to her. What really gets me is that they were trying to take advantage of an eighty-nine year old woman. They would have glad to have taken her last dollars and thrown her into debt. From now on I will go out of my way to bad-mouth Thermal Heating and Air. I will tell this story over and over again. I hope this revue will save someone else. Kevin Omaha, NE

Description of Work
New furnace air conditioner

12/25/2019

Albert N.

They replaced a Draft Inducer Motor on my Trane XR95 furnace. The replacement motor was an OEM Fasco BLW01139 that averages about $300. It took them about 90 minutes to complete and they charged me $983.82. Overpriced I will not be using Thermal again.

Description of Work
Replaced Draft Inducer Motor

10/15/2019

Jim S.

I purchased and supplied the water heater. Thermal made 3 connections. They removed the heater from the box, hooked up the existing vent and existing unions on the water and gas lines. It took them 2 hours plus two trips and charged me $1400.00

Description of Work
Install water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/08/2019

Susan S.

They are a great company with years worth of service to our community.

Description of Work
On short notice, Paul came out to fix our leaking faucet on a freezing cold day. I would call thermal services for reliable service on both plumbing and heating. They are very professional and well trained.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/27/2018

Eric R.

This review describes my experience with Thermal Services providing a quote for replacing my outdoor condensing unit and indoor evaporator coil. They were responsive and friendly in arranging an appointment, and their evaluation of replacement options was professional and thorough. For those familiar, they even included a manual J load calculation to justify their recommendations. Unfortunately, the overall cost was about double the competition for the same work, and there was no negotiating room. Needless to say, I hired someone else, but I would gladly consider Thermal Services for future work as long as they can be competitive with their pricing.

Description of Work
A/C Condensing Unit Replacement

01/13/2018

Jerry S.

The installation of the part was sloppy, and possibly not safe, and possibly not up to code. There is a drainage tube touching an electrical box.

Description of Work
I part needed to be replaced on the furnace

07/26/2017

Peg N.

The technician was prompt, courteous, and very helpful. He explained what was wrong, showed me the bad part, and replaced it. It was quick and I was back to a cool house in under an hour.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioner when it broke down on one of the hottest days of the summer. It was Saturday and many other places were closed until Monday. I am glad they could come so quickly.

07/22/2017

Albert N.

It was really good. Overall, they were very good. The quality was good. They screwed it up, to begin with. Then, they came back and admitted to their problem, and that was the point they admitted it they were very honest and fixed it and did it right. I would use them again because they were very honest.

Description of Work
They were out to check the air conditioner.

07/05/2017

Mary K.

Amazing!!! When my AC went out, I was calling around. ThermalAire was extremely accommodating to not only give an estimate but also for installation. The two guys that installed were prompt, courteous and professional. They worked hard all day to get the job done. They communicated with me throughout the day on all important facets. Of course, no one likes to shell out money for both units, but they worked with me on discounts as well as financing. They were so wonderful throughout the whole process, that I was very happy I had them install the furnace at the same time. They were very responsive when I had follow up questions. If every vendor I worked with would have the same outstanding service as these guys, it would make contracting so much easier. From the President of the company right through to every one I encountered, they were fantastic!!

Description of Work
New AC and furnace

02/10/2017

Glenn N.

Could not have gone better from initial contact to completion of installation. My salesman, Dean Stockton, was knowledgeable, helpful, and very professional. He presented options for a new system at various price points, explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each proposed system. I did not feel pressured or intimidated at any time during this process. I selected a system and the installation took place the very next day. The installation technicians (Nathan and Todd) started at about 8 AM and were done by early afternoon. The installation looks great, very clean and well-executed. They took the time to explain each aspect of the system and how to perform minor maintenance (filter changes, etc.). They also meticulously cleaned up the job site and made sure I was satisfied with all their work. The new system is unbelievably quiet (can barely tell it's operating) and I'm sure I will experience some significant savings in operating costs. If you want the very best, look no further than Thermal Services. They may not be the cheapest place in town, but you get your money's worth and then some. The approximate cost of the service was $15,800.00.

Description of Work
Replace existing 19 year old heating and air conditioning system

The Duct Doctor

Professional duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Disinfected fogging. Blower motor cleaning. Outside air conditioning unit cleaned this is a small family business. Owner-operated. Been in this business for 7 years. and also do small handyman jobs been doing that for 30 years

Sharp Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Sharp Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning provides carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning services to the Omaha metro area. With over 50 years of experience, our team believes in community, accountability, and superior service. Our technicians promise to treat your home or office as they'd treat their own. We also offer water damage restoration and mold mitigation, removal, and remediation. Contact us today for a cleaner, healthier home!

Fred's Heating and Air

Fred's Heating and Air has been proudly serving the Omaha and Council Bluffs area for over 25 years. We provide whole home comfort solutions including residential replacement, repair, and maintenance. We also have full commercial capabilities ranging from service agreements all the way to full custom builds. Our focus is on unrivaled customer satisfaction combined with industry expertise that makes us the best solution for any and all of your heating and cooling needs. Contact our Omaha location at (402) 895-3030, or our Council Bluffs location at (712) 322-3030.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available