Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Langdon, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Langdon
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job read less
- The Window & Door StoreVery easy to work with and fast install ... Communication was phenomenal ... Definitely calling them to finish our other windows.
- The Window & Door StoreWe are moving and I wanted to get the broken screen door replaced on my home. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to get the door, then 2-3 months to schedule the time to replace it. We will be moving within a month so that's as far as my contact went.
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsI was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.
- Andrick CompaniesI don't know what to say, wish I would have found Andrick Companies much sooner. Shaun responded right away to my request for an estimate, showed up when he said he would, completed services as requested, cleaned up after the project, and went above and beyond in customer service. He was very polite, professional and extremely trustworthy. I highly recommend him read less
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsBrian promptly arranged a time to look at the project site, ask what I wanted and the price/quality range, provided an estimate for the door and labor, scheduled and installation time and date for a few days later and checked after completion to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Meticulous read less
- NORTHWEST BUILDING IMPROVEMENTThey did a very good job. They were good at fixing any problems that came up immediately. Thjey were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were very reasonable and we would highly recommend them.
- OVERHEAD DOORThe garage door opener stopped working. I called to see when someone could come out to take a look at it. Due to last years flooding, it is difficult to find anyone to come out to fix anything. They are either busy rebuilding their own business or working on new construction or repair of flood damaged buildings. Within 24 hours the office staff had someone here to take a quick look at what would need to be done and to get the door closed for security purposes. It was determined that the computer board had burned out. The technician gave me several repair options. Rather than have several visits trying various options, I chose to have the entire unit replaced. They were very busy and could not finish it that work week but they did a temporary fix that would allow me to open the door at the main switch. They were here the next work week and put in a Legacy 800 with a 5 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty.It runs quietly and smoothly. The technician was knowledgeable and concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as my experience was very good read less
- OVERHEAD DOORWe have an old garage door that was installed by Overhead Door over a decade ago. One of the track springs snapped and damaged the wood support brace. The first time that Overhead door came out the repair was quick. A new spring was installed. Well the broken brace made the door lopsided and wobbly. On their second visit, all new angle iron braces were installed and the installer took the time to describe all the work done and to make recommendations for when we upgrade. We will definitely have Overhead Door install the upgrade when we are ready read less
Door Installers in Langdon
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Recent Review:They gave us great service, we had two meetings regarding our needs and bids. We took 4 bids including from the big boys like Pella and Anderson. The bids were comparable but what we really liked was they did not subcontract out the installation, these were their employees that had been with them (15-22 years; so we knew the installation would be done correctly and with a life time warranty that was transferable we knew they would stand behind their work. <br>Justin was here a couple of times a day during the removal and installation and they worked well with another contractor that was doing a seperate project. The crew was on time and very professional. Clean up was great and took care not to hurt any of the plants or landscaping. <br>We will use them again and would highly recommend them to other read lessKathy F.
- Business Description:Home Exterior
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing several building and concrete construction projects in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. No matter the size of your project, our experienced professionals at Red River Enterprises LLC will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project on time and on budget. You'll Be Glad You Chose Us Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting any project, our team.. read less
- Business Description:We fix anything
- Business Description:When it comes to projects around the house, to include building your dream home we are your one stop shop. We offer remodel projects from remodeling the basement, kitchen or bathrooms to building a deck or building a sun room we are your one stop shop read lessRecent Review:.Steven M.
- Business Description:GNF Builders LLC. is a small company of 20 employees, working with contractors and homeowners in Minot and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Overhead Door is proud to receive the 2012 Women’s Choice Award for Garage Doors by WomenCertified®. Overhead Door joins an elite group of award recipients recognized as a brand of choice among women. Upgrading your garage door is an investment that nearly pays for itself, according to the latest Cost vs. Value Report by Remodeling Magazine. In fact, upgrading from a basic to a mid-tier garage door has a higher expected return at resale than remodeling your kitchen or master bathroom. Giv.. read less
- Business Description:Paypal and major CC accepted. We do smaller jobs, but can accommodate larger ones
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Park River
- Devils Lake
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Grand Forks
- New Rockford
door installers in Langdon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- All Trades Contracting LLC
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Johnson Windows & Siding723 3rd Ave
Northwest Jamestown, North Dakota
- Johnson Windows & Siding
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair1507 4th Ave. NE
Jamestown, North Dakota
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Mastercraft Exteriors
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks1200 Dyke Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks
- Phillips Custom Home Design775 7th Ave. NE
Thompson, North Dakota
- Phillips Custom Home Design
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM