When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Park River, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Park River
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- The Window & Door StoreMy salesman was excellent in his attention to the details in the ordering process as well as keeping me informed throughout the entire process. The installation crew did an outstanding job, were prompt and handled all my questions well. Would definitely recommend this company.
- OVERHEAD DOORWe have an old garage door that was installed by Overhead Door over a decade ago. One of the track springs snapped and damaged the wood support brace. The first time that Overhead door came out the repair was quick. A new spring was installed. Well the broken brace made the door lopsided and wobbly. On their second visit, all new angle iron braces were installed and the installer took the time to describe all the work done and to make recommendations for when we upgrade. We will definitely have Overhead Door install the upgrade when we are ready
- Andrick CompaniesI don't know what to say, wish I would have found Andrick Companies much sooner. Shaun responded right away to my request for an estimate, showed up when he said he would, completed services as requested, cleaned up after the project, and went above and beyond in customer service. He was very polite, professional and extremely trustworthy. I highly recommend him
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future
- The Window & Door StoreVery easy to work with and fast install ... Communication was phenomenal ... Definitely calling them to finish our other windows.
- OVERHEAD DOORThe garage door opener stopped working. I called to see when someone could come out to take a look at it. Due to last years flooding, it is difficult to find anyone to come out to fix anything. They are either busy rebuilding their own business or working on new construction or repair of flood damaged buildings. Within 24 hours the office staff had someone here to take a quick look at what would need to be done and to get the door closed for security purposes. It was determined that the computer board had burned out. The technician gave me several repair options. Rather than have several visits trying various options, I chose to have the entire unit replaced. They were very busy and could not finish it that work week but they did a temporary fix that would allow me to open the door at the main switch. They were here the next work week and put in a Legacy 800 with a 5 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty.It runs quietly and smoothly. The technician was knowledgeable and concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as my experience was very good
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsBrian promptly arranged a time to look at the project site, ask what I wanted and the price/quality range, provided an estimate for the door and labor, scheduled and installation time and date for a few days later and checked after completion to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Meticulous
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsI was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.
Door Installers in Park River
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Overhead Door is proud to receive the 2012 Women’s Choice Award for Garage Doors by WomenCertified®. Overhead Door joins an elite group of award recipients recognized as a brand of choice among women. Upgrading your garage door is an investment that nearly pays for itself, according to the latest Cost vs. Value Report by Remodeling Magazine. In fact, upgrading from a basic to a mid-tier garage door has a higher expected return at resale than remodeling your kitchen or master bathroom. Giv..
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak RoofingRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines qualityBob J.
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing several building and concrete construction projects in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. No matter the size of your project, our experienced professionals at Red River Enterprises LLC will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project on time and on budget. You'll Be Glad You Chose Us Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting any project, our team..
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:Excellent. The guy that came was so knowledgeable about his products. It's unbelievable. I thought for the quality, it was a reasonable pricing.Martha S.
- Business Description:General contractor. All of our workers are licensed, registered and insured with the state of North Dakota, this also includes our sub-contractors. At Dom's we believe in god first and treating our customers with the utmost respect. Twice a year we have a window and siding special, one in the spring and one in the fall. Usually at the end of August we will offer $1,500 off on a complete installation on either siding or windows - windows minimum order is 10 installed by Dom's, siding minimum o..Recent Review:He was rude and disrespectful. <br />Judy N.
- Business Description:See our website www.bulldogbuildersllc.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Grand Forks
- East Grand Forks
- Devils Lake
- Saint Michael
- Fort Totten
door installers in Park River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- Empire Builders212 4th St. 110
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Empire Builders
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Mastercraft Exteriors
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks1200 Dyke Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLC4202 70th Ave N
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLC