Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Devils Lake, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Devils Lake
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- NORTHWEST BUILDING IMPROVEMENTThey did a very good job. They were good at fixing any problems that came up immediately. Thjey were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were very reasonable and we would highly recommend them.
- Dom's CF Home ImprovementsThey were all very professional. Everyone that works there is extremely friendly. We had an incident where we had to take our dog to the vet while they were here. They had no problem with it. They were always on time and prompt. The work they did was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. We didn't get charged for anything extra that was not on the quote, even though they did it
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future
- The Window & Door StoreVery easy to work with and fast install ... Communication was phenomenal ... Definitely calling them to finish our other windows.
- The Window & Door StoreWe are moving and I wanted to get the broken screen door replaced on my home. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to get the door, then 2-3 months to schedule the time to replace it. We will be moving within a month so that's as far as my contact went.
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsI was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job
- OVERHEAD DOORWe have an old garage door that was installed by Overhead Door over a decade ago. One of the track springs snapped and damaged the wood support brace. The first time that Overhead door came out the repair was quick. A new spring was installed. Well the broken brace made the door lopsided and wobbly. On their second visit, all new angle iron braces were installed and the installer took the time to describe all the work done and to make recommendations for when we upgrade. We will definitely have Overhead Door install the upgrade when we are ready
- Andrick CompaniesI don't know what to say, wish I would have found Andrick Companies much sooner. Shaun responded right away to my request for an estimate, showed up when he said he would, completed services as requested, cleaned up after the project, and went above and beyond in customer service. He was very polite, professional and extremely trustworthy. I highly recommend him
Door Installers in Devils Lake
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We are a company that cares about your project from start to finish. With over 14 years of experence in all types of construction. Our prices are fair and our work is high quality. We never treat our customers like a number, you will always be able to get ahold of us before, during and after the project. Thank you for your consideration
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, ND is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Grand Forks area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated ..Recent Review:Their quote process was thorough. The person who came out was friendly and prompt. I really don't dislike anything about their quote process.Cory T.
- Business Description:Additional addresses - Illinois - 330 E Main St Ste 600 Rockton, IL 61072, Missouri - 140 Enchanted Parkway Suite 201 Manchester, MO 63021, Nebraska - 5609 S 4th St, NE 68516, Wisconsin - 4533 Co Rd B Manitowoc, WI 54220, Minnesota - 11545 Lakeland Dr, Suite 103, Maple Grove, MN 55369. Additional fax - (815) 624-6327. South Carolina - 103 Vera Rd. Lexington, SC 29072. Colorado - 1602 S Parker Rd. Ste 305 Denver, CO 80231, Illinios 304 W. Mondamin St. Suite 116, Minooka, IL 60447. 289 Moody St..Recent Review:Both were covered by insurance, so can't speak to pricing fairness. Work by laborers was great. But responsiveness of sales team and management is TERRIBLE. Be prepared to wait weeks beyond when they'll tell you they'll start. Also, the electricity was cut in parts of our house. Fine, accidents happen. Laborers didn't understand us (language barrier) to fix it. Again, OK someone else will come. It's been almost two weeks and no one has come. Also still waiting on pickup of excess materials in our driveway. They will be very prompt to respond until they get the job and your deposit. Then be prepared to hassle them to get a reply..and hopefully a real response. There have to be better firmslisa h.
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing several building and concrete construction projects in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. No matter the size of your project, our experienced professionals at Red River Enterprises LLC will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project on time and on budget. You'll Be Glad You Chose Us Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting any project, our team..
- Business Description:See our website www.bulldogbuildersllc.com
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:Excellent. The guy that came was so knowledgeable about his products. It's unbelievable. I thought for the quality, it was a reasonable pricing.Martha S.
- Business Description:We are a do all company that can handle anything from small remodels to full custom new homes. We are out to serve the homeowner and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Harcourt Constructions motto is no job too small. Give us a try and you will find out we are #1 in customer satisfactionRecent Review:It was very hard to reach them at first. Once I hired them, we sat down and both signed a contract, and I paid a down payment of $5,000, he requested $1,000 more the next day, he said he didn't have enough for glue. They didn't begin working until 4 days after they were supposed to start. Once the work began, it seemed to be going rather slow, even came home from work a few times and they hadn't been there all day. The last day they worked, heavy rain was in the forecast and I called the owner to see what was going on. He assured me that the roof would hold and it would not leak but to call him if we had any issues. That night we were woken up by water dripping in the house. We walked around the house and had water coming in every room under what he was replacing, up to 2 inches on the floor of the laundry room. I called him from 3 am until 9 am, when he finally called me back. He came over and squegeed off the roof and looked at our furnace because water had gotten in there too. He left and said to call him if we had any other issues. At that time we started looking in to things and our research showed the his contractors licence was not in good standing, and he had other issues like this reported against him. I requested my money back, I was told that wasn't an option due to all of the money going into the materials. I then told him if he couldn't help us that we would have to consider finding someone else. After that he assumed that we had terminated the contract, we hadn't, and he packed up his truck and left without us knowing he was coming back. We had to call a friend to help us tarp the roof to protect it from further damage. We had $14k damage to the interior of the house, and an $8k mold test. And $10k to hire someone else to fix the roof. We spent 4 months in a hotel due to the damage, I spent 6 hours in the hospital due to respiratory issues due to the damaged walls being opened during water mitigation. To top it all off, according to the ND Dept. of Labor, this company is not licensed, due to not being insured. It is now over a year and a court case later, the house still isn't 100%. This company has caused my worst nightmare. <br /Adam K.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- New Rockford
- Park River
- Grand Forks
door installers in Devils Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks1200 Dyke Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM