Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Enderlin, ND
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Enderlin
- Brad's Electric LLCBrad did an excellent job. His quote was accurate, he was very pleasant, showed up when he said he would, did great work and didn’t leave a mess. Very nice guy, I have already recommended him to many people.
- Grace ElectricFinally, a business that cares about you!! Thats how my husband and I felt with Grace Electric. I don't mean to pitch here, but honestly our little family lives in Valley City, and we don't have much around here for electrical businesses. And while the availability was here in our town, the comfortability necessarily wasn't, until we found Grace Electric. My husband and I needed to update our electric from fuse based to an actual panel with switches. To do so we had called several electrical contractors in town and in the Fargo-Moorhead area. I had heard great things about Grace Electric, so they were kind of our first shot out of the phonebook. Of course my husband and I desired an estimate regarding the service change and cosmetic lighting updating we desired. I was nervous about being an out-of-town customer, and the expenses that I assumed would tag along with it. But, when we had called, Grace Electric, first off we actually spoke with Grace (this was pleasantly surprising, b/c I got to talk to the owner outright and to begin with). Secondly, I explained to Grace what we were looking for and she was more than willing to accommodate us into her schedule. We were never put off, or disregarded as a customer We kept in contact often, and not once did I get stuck leaving a message to a voice mail account. Anyways, back to the train of thought regarding our work being from out of town- Grace had mentioned to me that she had business to complete East of Valley City, and would be willing to have her team come check out our concerns. The company took the time to stretch their day to fit my family into it, all for an estimate (free at that). I knew right then we were going to hire her whether or not I was happy with the estimate. That gesture showed me that she cared about us as customer, and took her time to figure out what our needs were. How often does that happen now a days? It's too expensive to not get what you ask for, and after the estimate we recieved everything worked out very smoothly. The following week (06/21/12) we recieved our service change (which was awesome, no more fuses!). The recess lighting worked out great. The team of Grace Electric provided us with suggestions as to placement and explained where different spots in our house were more beneficial to the extra lighting we wanted. Brad, Todd, Jeremy were all courteous, clean, and efficent in their work. This was especially nice, b/c my husband and I have two kids (one who is 2, the other 11 months). I figured I would end up having to clean up a whole heck of a lot more than what I actually did. The team took one day to get the work done. I guess to sum this up, if you are looking for electrical work. Grace Electric is a great place to initiate that with. I am glad to offer sincere opinion here to our customer experience. If people treat me or my family good, I will treat them good. I hope this review solidifies any questions or concerns about whether Grace Electric is worth the investment for your electrical needs/etc....simply, b/c it is. Thanks Grace & Team
- Rocky Mountain ElectricTHESE GUYS CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY DID THE JOB THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND THEY WERE NEAT AND EFFICIENT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE END RESULT.
- GrAMPS ElectricThey were available and they did the job. They communicated with me, and they had a quick around time. They were professional, and I have no complaints.Their price was a little bit high.
- Legend ElectricThis review has been averaged as I've had 2 very different experiences on 2 projects in a short period of time. I had called several electricians when we lost power to our back garage and was unable to get through to anyone right away, until I got to this company. They were friendly and efficient. We set an appointment to have the interior power checked, where we had a partial power loss, as well as the back garage which had lost all power. First visit: punctual arrival - the interior power issue was resolved and pricing was reasonable. We were advised that tge back garage would need new power run and were given an estimate. Billing was fast and the charges were reasonable. We were happy with the service and quickly scheduled the next appointment for the garage. 5 stars. Second visit: never happened - we were called 1 day prior to the set appointment to reschedule. It's understandable, these things happen. We rescheduled for a week later. Still, I was out of work for the day, as I'd taken off to be there. Then it happened again. The night before the rescheduled appointment, I got a text saying some things had come up and they wouldn't be there. Another day of work missed with no work completed. My husband called them the day of the appointment to get more information and try to reschedule to the following day - as we'd already had our fence taken down, sidewalk knocked out and had concrete scheduled to be poured after the trenching. Afterall, winter comes quick in ND. They wanted to push out another week. My husband told them we'd be out of town for a week, something I'd previously discussed - wanting to complete all work prior to our trip. They offered to have us leave keys to the house/garage for them to work with us gone - nope. My husband asked if they could trench and lay the line at least, so the concrete work could be done, then they could come back out at their leisure for the hook up. They said they would check some things and call right back. Still waiting on that call back, despite having called a competitor that already came out to complete the work. I'd give that experience 0-1 star... in all fairness, I averaged the polar opposite experiences and warn you that you can expect either great service, or terrible, depending on the day
- RBB ELECTRICHorrible customer service by owners Robin and Cindy!! Cindy literally hung up on me when I had questions about my bill and Robin thought that was just fine. They definitely need to be trained in customer service. Whoa!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS.!!!! They also delete any negative reviews to cover up their BAD behavior!!! Shame shame ladies!!!
Lights in Enderlin
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:Upper Midwest's Premier Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Contractor
- Business Description:Extreme custom work that infuses stone, metal and wood.
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:I am a one man residential remodeling company. I specialize in renovations and upgrades to you're home. I can preform work on everything from you're electrical service to framing up a new addition and everything inbetween. No need for multiple contractors I am you're one stop shop for all you're homes needs. I am a honest, friendly, professional handyman that strives to make everyone one of my customers completely satisfied and happy
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
- Valley City
- West Fargo
lights in Enderlin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Dietzler Electric LLCP.O. Box 9
Larimore, North Dakota
- Dietzler Electric LLC
- Legend Electric1960 170th St NW
Des Lacs, North Dakota
- Legend Electric
- POWER PLUS ELECTRIC13266 TIMBERLINE PLZ Suite A
Piedmont, South Dakota
- POWER PLUS ELECTRIC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St