Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Cavalier, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Cavalier
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- The Window & Door StoreWe are moving and I wanted to get the broken screen door replaced on my home. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to get the door, then 2-3 months to schedule the time to replace it. We will be moving within a month so that's as far as my contact went.
- The Window & Door StoreVery easy to work with and fast install ... Communication was phenomenal ... Definitely calling them to finish our other windows.
- Andrick CompaniesI don't know what to say, wish I would have found Andrick Companies much sooner. Shaun responded right away to my request for an estimate, showed up when he said he would, completed services as requested, cleaned up after the project, and went above and beyond in customer service. He was very polite, professional and extremely trustworthy. I highly recommend him read less
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future read less
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job read less
- OVERHEAD DOORWe have an old garage door that was installed by Overhead Door over a decade ago. One of the track springs snapped and damaged the wood support brace. The first time that Overhead door came out the repair was quick. A new spring was installed. Well the broken brace made the door lopsided and wobbly. On their second visit, all new angle iron braces were installed and the installer took the time to describe all the work done and to make recommendations for when we upgrade. We will definitely have Overhead Door install the upgrade when we are ready read less
- Dom's CF Home ImprovementsThey were all very professional. Everyone that works there is extremely friendly. We had an incident where we had to take our dog to the vet while they were here. They had no problem with it. They were always on time and prompt. The work they did was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. We didn't get charged for anything extra that was not on the quote, even though they did it read less
- OVERHEAD DOORThe garage door opener stopped working. I called to see when someone could come out to take a look at it. Due to last years flooding, it is difficult to find anyone to come out to fix anything. They are either busy rebuilding their own business or working on new construction or repair of flood damaged buildings. Within 24 hours the office staff had someone here to take a quick look at what would need to be done and to get the door closed for security purposes. It was determined that the computer board had burned out. The technician gave me several repair options. Rather than have several visits trying various options, I chose to have the entire unit replaced. They were very busy and could not finish it that work week but they did a temporary fix that would allow me to open the door at the main switch. They were here the next work week and put in a Legacy 800 with a 5 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty.It runs quietly and smoothly. The technician was knowledgeable and concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as my experience was very good read less
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsBrian promptly arranged a time to look at the project site, ask what I wanted and the price/quality range, provided an estimate for the door and labor, scheduled and installation time and date for a few days later and checked after completion to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Meticulous read less
Door Installers in Cavalier
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:I am a contractor with experience in many fields of construction. I am also a lifelong resident of North Dakota and will stand behind my work.
- Business Description:We are a small home improvement company based in Grand Forks, ND. We take great pride in our work and the quality of our services that we gaurantee you will be pleased with!Recent Review:Three men arrive on time and discussed color options with me. We chose a medium brown that coordinated with alder doors in adjacent rooms. They scraped, sanded and smoothed the door, which has two full length windows along side the door, and then applied 3 layers of the stain and covering varnish to protect from the elements. It looks wonderful and the painters were great to work with. They just wanted to give me the door I wanted. They were prompt, protected all the furniture and walls around the door, arrived when they said they would and finished as promised. I would definitely recommend this company read lessCheryl M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:GNF Builders LLC. is a small company of 20 employees, working with contractors and homeowners in Minot and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:`General & Remodel Contractor
- Business Description:General contractor. All of our workers are licensed, registered and insured with the state of North Dakota, this also includes our sub-contractors. At Dom's we believe in god first and treating our customers with the utmost respect. Twice a year we have a window and siding special, one in the spring and one in the fall. Usually at the end of August we will offer $1,500 off on a complete installation on either siding or windows - windows minimum order is 10 installed by Dom's, siding minimum o.. read lessRecent Review:He was rude and disrespectful. <br />Judy N.
- Business Description:feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may haveRecent Review:Great "service" when it came to selling and bidding and calling and getting me to sign. Promised windows would be installed in 6-8 weeks . Then said it would be done in another month. Then December rolled around and I called and called them. Last window installed end of December -- they had put in a window in the wrong spot and wanted me to pay for it. Make sure they have a drawing of where you do and do not want new windows. Nice windows, but messy sealant and sawdust left behind for me to clean up. Frustrating. But if you keep on top of them, you get nice windows read lessAnessa P.
- Business Description:Additional contact - Lana Nogosek. Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Glass Doctor. Additional phone numbers - (701) 852-3742, (800) 642-2232.Recent Review:Go to another company in Minot if you need custom glass work done. <br />tanya b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Park River
- Grand Forks
- East Grand Forks
- Devils Lake
door installers in Cavalier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- All Trades Contracting LLC
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Mastercraft Exteriors
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks1200 Dyke Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks
- Phillips Custom Home Design775 7th Ave. NE
Thompson, North Dakota
- Phillips Custom Home Design
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLC4202 70th Ave N
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Vibrant Painting & Contracting, LLC