Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Bismarck, ND
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Bismarck
- CRAIG'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI HAVE ALWAYS GONE BACK TO THIS PLACE AS THEY ALWAYS DO EXCELLENT WORK. THEY ARE HONEST AND SHOW RESPECT TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE A LOCAL FAMILY BUSINESS AND ARE KEPT BUSY BECAUSE OF THEIR EXCELLENT SERVICE.
- PRECISION SMALL ENGINE SVCCalled before summer rush, got the tiller in, no problem. One-day turn-around. Engine runs great now. I'd been struggling with it for some time. I use Precision Small Engine all the time for my riding mowers and snow throwers. The only problem I ever have with them is that they are so well known as the go-to guys for small engine everything that they get huge backlogs, especially during the summers. Not their fault, so if I can possibly manage it, I still wait until they can work on my stuff rather than try to find somebody else I don't know and trust
- CRAIG'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRIt was without a doubt the absolute worst experience I have ever had to deal with in customer service and pricing. After being on a waiting list for 3 weeks to get my lawn mower in, they finally called me and told me "you can bring your mower in we have time to work on it for you". After 3 days I Called to get an update, they said the mechanic wasn't there and they'd get back to me. After 5 days I called and they said the mechanic wasn't there for the last couple of days and he would call me when it's done. After 7 days they called to say it was done. When I asked how much it was they said $167ish. I ask why so much and the response was $27 in parts and $90 an hour labor. After my small heart attack and went there to talk to the owner about the ridiculous price. His response when I told him that $90 an hour for labor was absurd was..."rent is going up" and "you're not from around here are you" and "that's what everyone is charging". He went on to tell me that he basically doesn't care and that's just the way it is and too bad. His laughter in my face when I expressed my disbelief in his attitude was really the cherry on top. The owner is an a****** and his employees follow behind him. I will never ever EVER go back and will do all I can to prevent any of my associates to go there as well
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Bismarck
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Landscaper and Nursery
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Lousy. Sears should have made this repair free even tho it was two months past the warranty. The problem was there from the point of purchase but did not show immediately. When I gave Sears my evaluation (similar to this), I heard nothing, zero, nada, from themFred J.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
lawn mower repair shops in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!