Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in Bismarck, ND
There are 7 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Bismarck
- 5 Star Roofing & ContractingGreat! Justin was wondering to work with and answered all are questions! The shed was completed in a timely manner!
- 5 Star Roofing & ContractingExcellent service. All of our expectations were met. Research for lowest cost options was great customer service. We even received a follow up call after the work was completed.
- Alpha ElectricVery satisfied with his work. He installed an insulated double door, put in a new window for me, and did electrical work in my chicken coop. Everything has been working great since he installed them over a year ago 👍🏻 Would definitely recommend Alpha Electric!
- Diemerts ServiceDid an amazing job and makes sure everything is done and will last you. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
- Handyman PeteVery smoothly. He is knowledgeable and quick, but he doesn't skip steps. He was here for 7 hours, including a fine cleanup. We found him through work he had previously performed in our little town.
- 701handyman.ComGuy was always there when he said he would be. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He's the kind of guy you are happy to have at your home. His price seemed fair for the work and time involved. Our dated 1960s bathroom was completely transformed and looks better than I had hoped. He installed ceramic subway tile from tub to ceiling, hung a permanent shower rod, came up with a great solution so that we were able to keep the bathroom window and removed and replaced the trim. Guy also repaired a wall in another bathroom that had serious water damage, looking at the wall you would never know there was an issue. While I had him in the house Guy also fixed a few doors and caulked our downstairs shower. I would certainly call Guy again and can recommend him highly based on my experience
- ASAP Maintenance & RepairThey did a great job installing my front door and new screen door. They didn't quit readjusting, until everything fit properly. Very happy with the outcome!
- No Worries Repair, LLCTravis arrived at the date and time he said he would he quickly helped diagnose the problem, then repaired the leaking fixture. He subsequently provided an estimate related to the work still to be done and showed up on the dates and times he specified to doe the work. Very professional and reasonably priced
- ASAP Maintenance & RepairThis was the second time Derald came out for this door. The first time was about 2 weeks prior. That time it cost me a well deserved $50.00. He reset the front door so that it would lock. Since the door was trashed I had to get another one. In that time period Derald was nice enough to call me and let me know that Menards was having a sale on steel pre hung doors. I went and bought the door and came home and put the door in the hallway till I could find the time to get it in. Derald and I were in touch with each other because I was the problem. I was working 10 hour days and working 8 hours on Saturday so it was hard to get the time to put it in. Derald said that the time didn't matter to him as to when we put the door in. So he came over on the 29th and he was able to hang the door and put the locks on. He finished around 8:00 pm that night. But it was not done. Derald came over yesterday and finished the odds and ends part of the door that makes the door really look GREAT. I will not ask anyone else for help other then Derald. This man knows how to do a fantastic job. When all is said and done, Derald charged me $230.00 and did work that is worth 5 times that. Everyone reading this, if you have work or repairs around your house give ASAP and Derald a call at 701-989-0689. You will be very happy you did
- ASAP Maintenance & RepairWhen Mr.Hagel came to our home, he knocked and let us know what he was there to do. He introduced himself to us and provided his card. Each time he had to leave to get something he notified me, let me know approximately how long he would be gone and where hew as going. Told me each time he was going to make very loud noises, (I have a small child) and was just very respectful and professional. If other businesses treated their customers like Mr. Hagel, they would be very rich cause the referrals would go through the roof and no one would ever leave them. He does top notch work and great professional. I would very highly recommend him for any work you might need done, he is fully licensed and insured
Handymen in Bismarck
- Business Description:Skilled workers in the repair and construction of sheetmetal roofs, ducts and fixtures, equipment and apparatus; Lay out patterns on metal, forms, shapes. Performs a range of maintenance duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a contract worker or member of the maintenance department. Duties include providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessmentsRecent Review:The foundation work was not part of the job (it was bathroom remodel only). Jorge adjusted to the unexpected issue, got assistance and tackled the job until it was done. Their assistance was very much appreciated because the foundation work added several days to the project that they did not expect. Thank you againLinda H.
- Business Description:5 Star Roofing & Contracting is a local family owner operated business. Here at 5 Star Roofing & Contracting we want to provide customers with 5 star customer service as well as high quality workmanship. We treat every home as if the home is ours. Call us today for a free estimate @ (701) 290-291Recent Review:It went awesome. Could not ask for better.Kelly H.
- Business Description:With 14 years of experience as electrical contractor Alpha Electric offers customers in Lincoln, ND quality electrician services and electrical repairs. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He finished the job within the time line and he did a good job.Stacey S.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Recent Review:Talked on the phone and he said he would come buy and give me and estimate and he never showed up.Cleary J.
- Business Description:We fix anything
- Business Description:JonPro Construction is fully licensed and insured and operates in North Dakota.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
handyman services in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & J Remodeling22 Main St S
Minot, North Dakota
- Dan Clancy144 Mees Ln
Menoken, North Dakota
- Dan Welsh, Handyman311 West Bowen Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dandee Services7750 Belmont Ln
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D & J Remodeling
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC660 4th Ave SW
Dickinson, North Dakota
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- VanVleet Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Bismarck, ND?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Bismarck, ND?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.