If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Rocky Mount
- A Shade BetterFrom the phone call to make an appointment for service to the installation of the shades, I am totally satisfied with this company. I needed shades for 11 windows, with remotes for 4 of the windows. Promise made and promise kept.
- Carolina Blind Crafters: Blinds, Shades, ShuttersThis company is outstanding. Everyone with the company was extremely pleasant to work with. They came out and took a measurement and then came back to install everything. The same guy came out to complete all of the work, and I would recommend them to anybody.
- Carolina Solar Control IncThis was a very easy stress-free process. Susan came to my home and I chose film for two different windows. When the time came for installation, the techs were on time and very pleasant and finished the install in a reasonable time.
- Chateau BlindsJeff at Chateau Blinds is a real pro. He help us select the best blinds for our needs, and then came and installed them. He is responsive, capable and dependable. His prices are extremely reasonable for the quality of service and product he delivers. I highly recommend him.
- The ShutterworksIt turned out nice. They were very efficient in coming up and giving us an estimate. It was very well organized.
- Boone Paint and InteriorsBoone Paint is a retail paint store. They have a large range of paints and stains in a wide array of colors. Their staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Oh Sew PrettyThey were beautiful treatments. The work was very high quality and very professionally made. Well worth the money, these treatments will last for years and I am extremely satisfied!
- Budget Blinds of BlairsvilleWe initially talked with Dee Dee over the phone, and then RIck was the one that showed up for the quotes and install. Both were very friendly and professional. And worked to be sure we were getting what we wanted. Provided good input and answers to our questions. We were very pleased with the results. And even more with the Budget Blinds warrantee! Choosing RIck and DeeDee was one of the best choices we made during our renovation
- Appalachian Blind & Closet Cofirst Greg Seiz ( the owner ) came out to our home and he explained all our options . He measured all our windows , showed us samples of colors and styles and helped us make the best decision for our windows . A great price was given to us on the spot and we ordered our shades . In about 3-4 weeks our shades were ready for instalation . An instal date was set and an email conformation was sent to us , it showed us a picture of the installer Jonathan . On the date of instalation Jonathan called ahead and showed up on time and ready to do his magic . He answered any questions i had and in less than 2hrs he installed and repositioned a total of 12 window shades . THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!.......thank you so muc
Window Treatment Services in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:James Taylor Construction Inc. was formed by James Taylor in 1989 originally as James Taylor Roofing. For 25 years we have successfully served the Triangle and surrounding areas performing different projects from home repairs to custom building and commercial roofing. Led by James Taylor, JTC has performed well over 5000 small and large renovation projects with over 5000 satisfied customers. At the end of 2013 James Taylor Construction expanded to include the Triad area which is being led by ..Recent Review:We had an excellent experience getting a new roof with JTC about six years ago, and to be fair I meant to jump on and write a very positive review then. However, we've since had some serious water damage along one section of eaves / soffit, to the point where we've now had water run down through our wall/flooring and into our HVAC ducts. I've emailed twice and called but haven't gotten any response at all. At this point, I'll try someone else, but I did have a very positive initial impression and would have thought that JTC would have at least come out to take a look at the problem for meDan R.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's workFlo M.
- Business Description:Elite Shutters & Blinds is a full service window treatment company. We offer our own custom line of interior plantation shutters, a full line of exterior shutters and an extensive collection of custom window shades and blinds from national manufacturers like Hunter Douglas and Horizon Shades. We are owned and operated in Western North Carolina. Darrell Dean is the principle owner and brings over 20 years of industry experience. Elite Shutters has been in business since 2000 offering exception..
- Business Description:Homefix Custom Remodeling has been serving Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, North Carolina and Washington D.C. homeowners since 1990, offering a variety of services that improve the exterior appearance, value and energy efficiency of homes like yours. Our customers enjoy fast installation times, excellent customer service, and a variety of top of the line products that will reduce your home energy usage, improve insulation from outside temperature and noise, and instantly increase ..Recent Review:Quality windows installed by a professional installation crew. Initial consultation was professional, friendly with lots of great info on windows, and recommended window sample I could see and touch. Installation supervisor explained what they were going to do and estimated time; supervisor did outside walk around after and showed how they caulked/sealed; and inside showed me how to work windows for cleaning. Crew worked quickly and efficiently; clearly knew exactly what they were doing! Actually gave me 2 crews since they were a few hours late due to rain delay on previous day’s project! HCR Project manager stopped by to ask how things were going and tell me what to expect after install to get warranty initiated. The windows look and work great. Ver impressed with all aspects of my projectLaurie T.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:We dropped a cool $9500.00 on flooring for two bathrooms, a dressing room, bedroom, kitchen/dining, living room and hallway. Initially, we were quoted just about 9K for the project. Due to Hurricane Florence we had to replace much of the subfloor in our home, so by the time the installers came, we had been living in a torn up home for about a month. When our installation date arrived, we were told that the flooring we had chosen would not work because it didn’t have enough give to be installed. We appreciated the installer’s honesty. This was on November 30, which was a Friday. We had to schedule our salesman to come back out the following Monday to re-select most of our flooring. The installers were able to do the two bathrooms and the dressing room, and that was great. The following Monday, our salesman returned and we selected a better grade flooring for the same price. This impressed us, as did his claim that if we had any issues after installation, we were to call him, and not Empire. We were also told that the flooring we chose would come with an underlayment, which was great. The next day, the installation team arrived and we were then told that the flooring did NOT come with an underlayment, and that we needed quarter inch plywood throughout in order for the flooring to be installed. There went another $500.00! Long story shorter, it was December 10 before the flooring was completely installed. There was trash left in both bathtubs, in the yard, some of the quarter round was missing in a corner of the living room, grout missing between the tiles in the master bath, cement stuck to the tile tops in the dressing room, and our dishwasher was not reinstalled properly, so that if it was loaded, and either rack was pulled out, the appliance would fall forward to the point where the door hit the floor. We waited until after the holidays to try to reinstall the dishwasher ourselves, and when we did, we could clearly see a large portion of subfloor was exposed. Last month we contacted our salesman and told him what was wrong and he said he’d get right back to us. He didn’t. When we call, it goes straight to voicemail. For a lifetime warranty and service after the sale, we feel that this is pathetic, especially after spending almost ten grand on flooring. While the floor looks great and our friends ask who did it, we tell them that we would not recommend Empire for their flooring needs, given the ongoing fiasco we are still dealing with into MarchJulie W.
- Business Description:The Shutterworks was built on core belief's including: respect for the customer, fine precise craftsmanship, dedication, hard work and service to the client. We provide FREE estimates and at the consultation, we educate our potential client on the products we provide with the utmost respect and integrity of the individuals needs.The Shutterworks manufactures, paints, and installs all of its shutter products made for each customer. Our prices are charged by the square footage of each opening. ..
- Business Description:Adams Carpet One Floor & Home is a locally-owned residential and commercial flooring store located in Wilson, North Carolina. We started this family business on October 20, 1980, which makes Adams Carpet One Floor & Home the oldest flooring company in Wilson. Regarding all your flooring needs -- from the smallest home repair to the largest commercial installation -- think Adams Carpet One Floor & Home. As a part of the Carpet One Floor & Home retailer, we have the buying power of the largest ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
window treatment in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 336012185 Old US-64 Hwy
Spring Hope, North Carolina
- Adams Carpet One Floor & Home 4006 Nash St N
Wilson, North Carolina
- Adams Carpet One Floor & Home
- D F SARNO ENTERPRISES INC95 VANHOOK RD
Franklin, North Carolina
- D F SARNO ENTERPRISES INC
- Elite Shutters & Blinds1859 Scott Futrell Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Elite Shutters & Blinds
- Homefix Custom Remodeling9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd
- Homefix Custom Remodeling
- James Taylor Construction Inc1613 Sunrise Ave
Raleigh, North Carolina
- James Taylor Construction Inc
- ON SITE DRAPERY CLEANING & INSTALLATIONPO BOX 350
West End, North Carolina
- ON SITE DRAPERY CLEANING & INSTALLATION
- PLANTATION SHUTTER CO INC11750 HIGHWAY 17 BYP
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- PLANTATION SHUTTER CO INC
- The Shutterworks8520 Hilliard Rd
Middlesex, North Carolina
- The Shutterworks
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR