If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Semmes, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Semmes
- Ismael (no other name given)Could not have been worse. Ismael did not have the proper tools or any materials. He made two trips to Loews for material, still didn't have enough to finish and then said I owed him for materials (approx $200. He physically threatened me and tried to get neighbors involved. He sent me a psychotic text that I have already forwarded. I want to be reimbursed for the money I have debited. After six hours, the job is far from finished read less
- All About PaversWe contracted with ALL ABOUT PAVERS to remove our old concrete driveway and replace it with cobble pavers. Claudio arrived at the appointed time, measured for the job and gave us an estimate. He suggested we do our walks at the same time. We agreed and signed the contract because the price was reasonable. (We’d already researched costs, materials, work quality, etc) Claudio did everything he said he would do including finishing this beautiful job 1 1/2 weeks early to our complete satisfaction. He is very easy to reach, and takes or returns calls immediately. Claudio is a pleasure to work with and we’ll be hiring him again in the future read less
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingCalled Danny Van Cleave at DJ's Asphalt after reading reviews on Angie's list. He came by my house late that same day to look at my needs. I had a pretty bad erosion problem because it's down hill to my shop. I also park a trailer beside my shop and it really washes out bad there so I wanted to asphalt that area also. Danny gave me a fair quote so I said and quot;let's do itand quot;. This was on a Thursday. He said he would call me Sunday afternoon and let me know what day next week he could do the job. Sunday afternoon he called and said they would be here by 8 Tuesday morning. They in fact arrived at 07:30. The new driveway to my shop was about 55 ft long and in some areas about 12 foot wide. Then the new drive way also ran down beside my shop 10 ft by 24 foot. They put a dump truck load of clay base in, packed it and then the asphalt over it. Their main concern was making my 'curvedand quot; drive way have proper slope to make sure fast running rain water would not enter my shop. It appears they did a good job with this situation. They also installed a water break in the driveway in front of my shop to insure the water is diverted properly. I was impressed by how well these guys worked together. You can tell they have been together for many years. They had good equipment, good manners, very pleasant to work with. Also they are not afraid of work.....I could not have kept up with them. I guess the most shocking thing to me was how fast the job went. I fully expected the finished job would take a full day or more. They were gone in exactly 5 hours read less
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingVery polite, very like-able. Did the job within two days. Convinced me that he wants a satisfied customer. I have never seen an asphalt job like mine, it is very smooth and porous. They told me to let it cure and see what it looks like in three months.
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingDanny initially stated that he would prep the site then come back the next day with the asphalt to pave the driveway. Around 9:00 a.m. on the first day he let me know that things went quicker than expected and he was going to be able to do it all in one day. True to his word, it was finished ahead of schedule and on budget. He even repaired another part of the sidewalk that needed attention at no additional cost. My only semi-complaint is that he had to add more asphalt down on the slope into the driveway as there was not enough there the first time. This resulted in a patch being added with a visible line on the new asphalt instead of it being all uniform. Not a terribly big deal, but it does not look as good as it could read less
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCTerry Austin and his crew were the most professional I have had in a long time. He was expeditious and timely. He and his crew worked really hard, even in the rain. He removed our old driveway and proceeded with making the forms and pouring the new in a very smooth transition that kept the whole process going. Our new driveway looks fabulous and has improved the outside appearance of our home. I would recommend Mr. Austin, his crew and his lovely wife to anyone who needed concrete work done read less
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCHe made sure everything was very accurate with the measurements to make sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- P & R PAVING INCStarted on Monday with bringing in the needed gravel and driveway fill to get it level and true, rolled it tight. level and hard with their packing roller. Came out the next day and put down the asphalt, again smoothing and packing with roller. My driveway is at almost a 45 degree angle but they managed it without any problems and I would recommend them to anyone in the area read less
- D J's Asphalt & Landscapingvery prompt in responding to inquiry...job was done on next day....arrived with crew on time and finished promptly...one of the employees even cleaned out a large drain filled with dirt while waiting on asphalt to arrive. all of the workers were very courteous and they all worked non stop from the time they arrived until they finished read less
- D J's Asphalt & LandscapingExcellent experience. Was on time for the estimate, and worked his schedule around my work needs. His crew arrived on time and worked effectively. They did a great job on the driveway, and cleaned up after themselves superbly. The were done with the entire job in 5 hours.
Driveway Pavers in Semmes
- Business Description:I build ponds,driveways and I also clear property and I will do anything that has to do with dirt. I have been in this line of work for 6 years and decided to open my own business.Recent Review:Wonderful. We had a contractor do us wrong on our roof two years ago. Jonathan and Brandy took the tin off and rebuilt all the braces and fixed it perfect. He and his crew did a wonderful job at a great price. I will call him for anything I need. He does great quality work read lessdarlene s.
- Business Description:Great American Services is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today read lessRecent Review:Very well. Mike and Tim did very nice job. They made sure repairs were to our satisfaction and touched up spots that needed help. They were true to project quote which is important. Mike and Tim were very polite and professional read lessThomas S.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:The service is excellent. Done in a timely manner. It was good.margaret s.
- Business Description:C & S Pressure Washing is a locally owned and operated by Christian Nelson. The services we offer include both residential and commercial work in all of Baldwin and Mobile County. We offer services such as the following: surface cleaning on all types of buildings, gutter cleaning, driveway/walkway cleaning, patio/deck cleaning, soft wash roof cleaning. Plus more! Call today and set up an appointment for your free estimate! read lessRecent Review:TOO expensive . . . they wanted DOUBLE what I paid last year!!!Harold R.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Custom Home Building and Commercial Construction, Foundation Repair
- Recent Review:Alan, the man I hired got right on the job as soon as I asked him too. He got it done in one day which made me really happy. I was very happy as well at how well and how fast he did the job. I would definitely use him again for any work I would need done like that. Even though I gave him a B in a category, it has nothing to do with him doing a great job and a job well done. I just feel funny giving someone straight A's read lessRoy H.
- Business Description:Diversified Flooring Works LLCRecent Review:<p>We agreed on a price and terms to repair the hardwood floors. The original estimate was $400.00. We originally scheduled work for 9/17. He requested a "save the date deposit" of $100.00. I gave him a $100.00 check which was cashed the same day. We had to reschedule the work for the Saturday before because of a conflict. He never showed up to do the work on Saturday. He promised that he would come in on Sunday "no matter what". Again, he didn't show up. We asked for the deposit back and he said that he doesn't refund save the date deposits. He said he would come back to do the work on the original schedule date of 9/17. He text me an hour before he was suppose to be here and said he wouldn't be able to do the job. He said he would return my deposit this coming Saturday.<br /> <br /> <br /> </p> <p><br /> </p read lessKaren C.
- Business Description:Frostholm Construction LLC, performs residential and commercial construction services from small renovations to commercial buildouts. We have been in business on the Gulf Coast since 2009. Please give us a call for all your construction needs at 251-463-7355 read less
- Business Description:Parking Lot Services, Paving, Sealing, Striping, Asphalt Repair
- Business Description:Contractor, Master Plumber & Journeyman Gas fitter located in Mobile, Alabama.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Grand Bay
- Spanish Fort
- Bayou La Batre
- Mount Vernon
- Moss Point
driveway paving contractors in Semmes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AllSouth Asphalt & Paving6012 Cherry Ridge Court
- AllSouth Asphalt & Paving
- Blacktop Paving and sealcoating
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Blacktop Paving and sealcoating
- Empire Builders Group, Inc3217 Tallship LN
- Empire Builders Group, Inc
- J And B Equipment, LLC266 Huff Rd
- J And B Equipment, LLC
- Kinney's landscaping & paving LLC Po box 5130
Moss Point, Mississippi
- Kinney's landscaping & paving LLC
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Snow's Remodeling
- Vonley Concrete Service8924 Fall Ct
- Vonley Concrete Service
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100