Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Olive Branch, MS
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Olive Branch
- CPAC - Asphalt PavingWe have a HUGE driveway that needed paving. There are some unique features to it which make it out of the ordinary. We hired CPAC after getting several bids. Cannon and Walter spent time to understand the complete scope of the project and offered suggestions that were outstanding. We hired this company because of their suggestions and they delivered in every area! We are so pleased with the quality. The project was finished timely and I can honestly say we have never dealt with any contractor as professional as this company. They have been a pleasure to work with. They have set the bar high for any contractor we deal with on other projects in the future. 100% satisfied customer
- CPAC - Asphalt PavingPerfectly. The guys were extremely conscientious about edging and getting dirt/debris out of existing cracks before sealcoating. They also did a careful job of edging the sealcoat against the garage thresholds and the brick front porch steps.
- CPAC - Asphalt PavingI am a happy, satisfied CPAC customer😊 Walter and Cannon came out to my property to see about my desire to have my gravel driveway blacktoped. I was very happy with the quote and asked them to do the work. A few days later they were here to do the prep work and said the asphalt work would be done the next day. At the end of the next day, I was very pleased and even the neighbors raved about what a great job CPAC did. I have a circular driveway about 500 feet from road to house and back to road with a turn around pad and a cut through. A lot of asphalt but I am thrilled about how much it improved the appearance of my property. The CPAC workers were polite and courteous. They also spent time making sure I was pleased as the work progressed and even spent time making sure the neighbors were pleased. Before they left they made sure the property was cleaned up. I would be happy to recommend CPAC to anyone who needs driveway work done
- ASPAC, llc.We had to repair our driveway because it was dug up for a new sewer line. From start to finish, this was as pleasant an experience. My call to set up an appointment was returned promptly, a convenient appointment time was made and kept. The quote arrived quickly and there was excellent communication in scheduling the service. The driveway looks great. I would highly recommend this company
- Star Paving and Sealing INCFrom estimate to completion, Mr. Cooper (the owner) was punctual, responsive, and did an excellent job. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns in the most timely and professional manner that I have seen in a long time. His crew was friendly and very professional. They made me feel like a valued customer. I will definitely use his services again, and I will highly recommend Mr. Cooper and his company to my friends
- Star Paving and Sealing INCI was very impressed with the owner's demeanor and sincerity. He seemed direct and trustworthy and he proved to be such as well. They did a very good job. The work was done in two parts as promised- first the paving and then the sealing. The price was excellent in comparison to other companies. I would use them again and recommend them as well
- ASPAC, llc.They sell my very long driveway every year. They thoroughly clean and apply asphalt sealant. Very quick, very professional.
- Worton Asphalt PavingHe and his crew did a great job! My husband and I were very impressed, and would highly recommend them.
- Star Paving and Sealing INCAl Cooper, the owner of Star Paving, originally thought we would be able to successfully do the job last January during an unusually warm week. It would have been fine but an unexpected shower that night rinsed much of the sealer away. We had to wait until April until there was a warm, dry spell long enough to reseal the driveway. In the meantime Al kept in touch and made sure I knew he was dedicated to making the job right - and he did!!!!!!!!!!!! They came last week and put down a better grade of sealant than I had contracted for originally and the driveway looks GREAT! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend then and I will definitely use them the next time I need any driveway work done. Thanks Al
- WHITTINGTON PAVING CO INCI had a gravel driveway which had been installed about the time I bought the house, Nov. 2000. I lusted for a paved drive. In 2007 I decided this was the year. Got 3 estimates ranging from $2500 to $3500. Whittington was the lowest, so I hired them. They arrived early (7 am, it was August, it's hot as blue blazes in Memphis in August), graded the drive, laid the asphalt, cleaned up and were gone in 3 hours. They had a crew of 8 including one of the owners and advised me when I could drive on the fresh pavement (next day) and when to seal the drive (the next year). They were courteous and efficient. I couldn't have been more pleased. In fact I was excited (maybe I don't get out enough). After a year, the drive still looks great. No cracks. No low spots. Very smooth
Last update on June 30, 2020
Driveway Pavers in Olive Branch
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
A gravel driveway is durable and budget-friendly, but is it the best fit for your home? Find out how gravel driveways compare to other driveway types.
Your driveway paving cost depends on materials, layout, size, and more. Our expert guide breaks down how much you’ll pay to pave a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Hickory Hill,
- Horn Lake,
- Red Banks,
- West Memphis,
driveway paving contractors in Olive Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTION4613 Partridge Ct
Memphis, Tennessee 38141
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTION
- Perkins Remodeling & Construction Inc4466 Elvis Presley Ste 214
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
- Perkins Remodeling & Construction Inc