Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Hattiesburg, MS
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Hattiesburg
- Marc'S Handyman ServiceHe did a perfect job, nothing to tell really. He came when he said, and did it. Drywall, HVAC, Paint, Electrical.
- Larry's Home ImprovementHe did a great job. He went above and beyond for me. He is very personable. Phenomenal work. Phenomenal guy. Started on time and finsihed on time. Larry Williams promised to "take my headache away" by repairing my home after having terrible renters trashing the place, and if he noticed anything else that we may have missed he would take care of it as well and that I would have to worry about it. He totally lived up to his promise and even replaced all three toilet seats, door stops and window locks. My friends and neighbors were so impressed with him they too are using his services. No job too big or too small. By far the "Go To Guy" for home repairs in Hampton Roads read less
- NOBLES PAINTING & REMODELINGShayne brought "his builder" who gave us the plan. This builder, Jeremy Spiers, was and is a godsend. Jeremy and his crew did ALL the work, bought the materials and we now have an almost ready cottage. This review is not about Jeremy. He is wonderful, licensed and very professional. After Nobles finished collecting his money we never heard or saw him again! Shayne Nobles never contacted us unless we contacted him. And when we did communicate he was full of excuses, threats to close down site and lies. He underestimated both the time frame and expenses. Well, we expected that, that always happens with a big project. But instead of being up front with us, Nobles would passive-aggressively threaten to shut Jeremy down. He collected his money then disappeared. Jeremy Spiers did all of the hiring, scheduling, and work. But it was Nobles who collected the money and paid it out. Nobles kept promising a completion date then he would pull workers off of our site to work on other sites. Sometimes, instead of a full crew, we had 2 men. We seldom had more than 3. And Shayne, who was supposed to do the painting (because that is his specialty) never painted or did anything. My warning to anyone reading this is DO NOT HIRE NOBLES PAINTING AND RESTORATION. Find someone who is licensed and registered with the BBB (he said he was but isn't). Our mistake, live and learn. The cottage is wonderful but that has nothing to do with Nobles Painting and Restoration and ALL to do with Jeremy Spiers Construction. Forewarned is forearmed, folks read less
- Mitch Moore ContractingStill in progress Terrible having heard or seen him in over a month now...One of his employees commented that he said he wasn't coming back to finish.....The Roof leaked in bathroom on the first hard rain and damage ceiling in bathroom. The sided in falling down in several area due to not enough nails in it or sealed. New section of house not vented to releave excess heat. Not enough paint on everything painted.. Everything outside requires painting already fading....The new roof shingles were put on with nail gun shot the tack to deep ripping holes in shingles three section of roof slide completely off the roof.... read less
Drywall Contractors in Hattiesburg
- Business Description:(Click The Link ⤵️ For Pics ) Your Floor Installers Have Been Installing Quality Flooring 18+Years With This Experience You Can Have A 1 Of A Kind Custom Floor. Or If You Prefer A More Common Look That Is Just What You Will Get! Either Way Our Main Goal Is To Make Sure That You Love Your⭐Floor. For All Of Your Floor Covering Needs Call Us Right Now To Put It Right. read lessRecent Review:It went well they call when they say they would and they gave me a date when they were coming. Working with him was easy and he is professional and I have no complaint at all.Ava m.
- Business Description:Military Family Owned / Operated Handyman Business. We can tackle most jobs you have. We take pride in our business and stand behind our name. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Free EstimatesRecent Review:Excellent. Kevin arrived promptly and began the installation. He did an outstanding job putting up the fans, completing the wiring, and explaining the operation of the remotes. The estimate he gave us was fair and I would definitely hire him again. Very knowledgeable in all facets of home maintenance/repair read lessDAVE R.
- Business Description:We will make your remodeling dreams come true, from drywall, painting, trim, & floors (wood, tile, ceramic, & carpet). No matter if your just wanting a accent wall painted to full bathroom, kitchen, or any other room completely re-done, we can make what you envision with over 30 years of experience read lessRecent Review:The crew arrived in a timely manner, worked quickly and efficiently. They did an excellent job in my yard. I would definitely recommend this company.John M.
- Business Description:Patch of Heaven was Landscape created 11 years ago by my son and I to help him crest and grow his entrepreneurial skills. After the first two years it was apparent that God was blessing this business to the degree that I was able to leave my corporate occupation and work with son during his teenage years. The business continues to grow each year as we strive to maintain our service and quality. Patch of Heaven offers many other avenues of service to our clients including but not limited .. read lessRecent Review:These guys were wonderful! They were kind, professional, fair, fast, and honest. It was a big job. Not only did they finish it quickly, but everything exceeded our expectations. We will be hiring them again in the future. Mark has such great attention to detail! He even took time out to show my 5 yo boy a turtle he found. He also trimmed our magnolia in such a way that lil man has stair-stepped branches he can still use for climbing at the bottom. These are the kinds of things that made us feel as though we were more than just another job. They cared about and remembered who lives here and what we want/need read lessAmy T.
- Business Description:Martin Serv. specializes in metal roofing, patios, screened in porches, decks, fences, Sheetrock installations, additions and many other miscellaneous carpentry skills. Martin Services is owner operated and can come to the rescue to fix any problems you may have.Ive been in this field for about 13 years and have been steadily increasing my productivity and value. Your business will be taken seriously no matter how minor the job and will be handle with care and concern and thanks in advance. .. read less
- Business Description:Free Estimates, Residential and Commercial, License and Insured, 24 hour service (if needed), Warranty
- Business Description:JUST FIX IT! NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG! QUALITY SERVICE! AFFORDABLE PRICES!Recent Review:Not too bad the edge is a little crooked and there are a couple of low and rough spots but overall good value for the money. <br />David K.
- Business Description:Dilmore Brothers Drywall
- Business Description:Tobias lawn care and landscaping is the best on the market we do pressure washing ,lawn maintenance, small tree cutting ,sod installation We stand behind our work give use a call for your future lawn and landscaping needs. Thank you, read less
- Recent Review:This job was completed very poorly. Workers were on time when the Coy brought them. Workers would only work productively when Coy was here. Here's the rundown. Slab was not poured correctly, there is a hump in the floor where the new slab met the old. The sheet rock work was extremely poor. It's coming off the wall, screw heads are showing, the ceiling has a definitive wide line where the new and the old met. The Utility room rock work is unbelievable.The interior door will not close. The exterior door has a large gap between the threshold and bottom of the door. (Rats come through). The cabinets were poorly installed with gaps and the appliances do not fit correctly. The pantry he built is out of square. The answer to the plumbing problem with the Jacuzzi tub was to pour Gorilla Glue over the fittings. Horrendous! The crown molding joints are extremely explicit. The A/C duct that was run was not cut to proper length; rooms would not cool. The French doors leak and the new floor, that he promised would not buckle, is damaged from the water and in fact, buckled. And more and more. It seems we see more of the poor workmanship on a daily bases. I know this: in service work, everyone makes mistakes. It's how you answer and fix the problems that ultimately define your company. We got ripped! If you ask; what did you like about he job? I would say that Coy has a nice disposition. This worked against me especially when I believed him when he said that he needed the final payment now and he will come back to fix the problems. We were desperate, he knew it and we got hosed! One other thing, when I was driving down my long driveway toward the house unexpectedly during the remodel, one of the workers was coming out of my tool shed. For the most part, we were not present when the work was done. Only intermittently. When told of the problems, the most unbelievable response was given. "what's wrong with that?" They advertise and boast 38 years of experience, we were in a FEMA trailer and were desperate for a place to live. We were taken advantage of. Coy told us they would not leave until we were completely satisfied. I've written letters and called, no answer or response read lessTravis K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Rawls Springs
- New Augusta
- Mount Olive
drywall contractors in Hattiesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- J.W. Recources, LLC.303 Main St.
- James Arnett Painting1070 Springhill Rd
- JBW Construction, LLCPOBox 352
- JIM'S HANDYMAN SVC157 MCMAHON RD
- JOHN HERRINGTON CONSTRUCTION39 H R WATTS RD
- Just Fix It!27103 DV Moran Road
Pass Christian, Mississippi
- J.W. Recources, LLC.
- Kipco Drywall19 Longbow Rd
- Kipco Drywall
- Little's Construction35 leggett rd
- Little's Construction
- NOBLES PAINTING & REMODELING10 Colton Dr.
Pine Ridge, Mississippi
- NOBLES PAINTING & REMODELING
- Overstreet Construction&roofi.g.l.l.c53 Piedmont Rd
- Overstreet Construction&roofi.g.l.l.c
- Patch of Heaven Landscape and Facility Maintenance2225 Learned Rd
- Patch of Heaven Landscape and Facility Maintenance
- Your Floor LLC134 Westway Rd
- Your Floor LLC