Want to paint your home's interior like a pro? Use these secret tips from a professional painter to complete a perfect, even painting job.
Get matched with top interior painters in Hattiesburg, MS
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Hattiesburg
- MPS HattiesburgMike was extremely professional and a delight to be around. He did exactly what he said what he was going to do and then some. We plan to use his services again as soon as the opportunity occurs. We trust him and recommend him to all our friends.
- Mitch Moore ContractingIt did not go well at all. We were constantly having to go back over plans because apparently he did not remember what we discussed doing or he did not do any blue plans for the remodel. The date for the work to be completed kept changing. We were billed for professional work when the work was anything but professional. We paid a lot of money for the painting inside and out and there were places that didn't get painted the areas on the outside that were painted are cracking and peeling. There was paint left on my brand new ceiling fan, and also one of the porch light was spray painted on one side the light was black but now half of it is cover in white paint which they didn't bother to clean up. The bathrooms were supposed to be remodeled instead the old shower was left in place without any update, the old tube was left in place with no repairs whatsoever. I was charged enough for these things to have been updated or replaced. Added on a new master bedroom which was suppose to have a large master closet, upon inspection of the room i discovered he had not even included a closet in the addition and then took space from an existing room to make the closet which made the other room smaller. They left all their old painting equipment and scrapes piled up in the closet in my office. They left an old toilet sitting outside on the new deck that was added. The deck itself was left unstained which in my opinion is an incomplete job. It took months to finish the project and there is still so much work that i have to have corrected now. I feel like we were cheated, we never received receipts for materials purchased. I did not get the color i wanted in my kitchen because he said it was not available when in fact it was but he just needed to be ordered. My brand new roof was leaking before they finished the project. I had a window in my attic that was left open and rain was coming in not to mention the AC running continuously trying to keep up with all the hot air coming in thru the open window. With all the rain lately i now have brown spots in my ceiling and supposedly this is a brand new roof. I have been in this house for less than 3 months and i am completely devastated at the cost of labor and the outcome of the work that i received. We paid for professional workers but got anything but this. I would not recommend this company. Mr. Moore was rarely onsite to oversee this project as a result i have a lot of work to do to get my home to where it was suppose to be when they finished the job
- K & S HomesK&S homes did top notch work on my house. Very knowledgeable and very professional. Kevin did exactly what he said he would do and more. I have 9 years experience in home building and if not for time I would have probably done the work myself. However I’m very glad that I chose K&S Homes for this project. After just a few minutes of talking to him, I had no problem handing him a key to my house and telling him to just let me know when your done. I’m very please with the results of his work and would use him again. I recommend K&S Homes to anyone in need of service that they provide
- Larry's Home ImprovementHe did a great job. He went above and beyond for me. He is very personable. Phenomenal work. Phenomenal guy. Started on time and finsihed on time. Larry Williams promised to "take my headache away" by repairing my home after having terrible renters trashing the place, and if he noticed anything else that we may have missed he would take care of it as well and that I would have to worry about it. He totally lived up to his promise and even replaced all three toilet seats, door stops and window locks. My friends and neighbors were so impressed with him they too are using his services. No job too big or too small. By far the "Go To Guy" for home repairs in Hampton Roads
- Marc'S Handyman ServiceHe did a perfect job, nothing to tell really. He came when he said, and did it. Drywall, HVAC, Paint, Electrical.
- All Star PaintingAll Star Painting went out and matched colors for me. He was really eager to make it work. He painted the whole inside of my house. He is reliable and he really tries with whatever project you are doing he will really work with you as far as pricing. He will go out on his own and he sent me some e-mails to tell me they were having a sale over here, and a sale over here if I wanted to look at it. They guy's name is David
- Daniel ShortTheir work and professionalism were excellent. Originally he scheduled 2 days for completion, but was able to complete the job in a day. When he arrived to give me an estimate I asked why he didn't park in the driveway. He said he didn't want to block the drive if anyone needed to get out. That impressed me right away. They covered everything, from the top of the cabinet to the floor with plastic and laid canvas on the floor. Before they left, they swept the floors and left the spaces spotless. I got 3 estimates that Sherwin Williams gave me. I'm glad I chose him. I'm so sorry I have lost his contact number
- All-Pro ConstructionAwsome experience ! The owner of the company came out to give me an estimate, which was free by the way, on the work I wanted to have done. I thought this guy was an insurance salesman when he showed up. He was dressed very well and very respectable. As we began the gentleman took notes and calculated footage to create the material list, he said he liked making one trip to the supply store that way he has everything he needs to complete the job at hand. I thought this was very professional. Once we reached an agreement, the guys took only two days to complete the job. These guys were on time, very quick and very neat. They covered all the areas where they were working with clothes so there was no mess when they were done. I am 100% satisfied with all work and performance and I will recommend these guys to everyone I know
- Brian JohnsonWe just bought the house, and it was a wreck. The sellers had put holes in a lot of the walls along with stickers and tape. We have high ceilings and lots of curves. Brian estimated that it would be $9,125 for the house. I asked him to start and within just a couple days he had started to mud the holes. I asked him to do more things like the stair kicks and 6 outside columns that we had not talked about while doing the estimate. I thought the price was very reasonable and he used good paint. He was very nice and responsive to my questions and he painted whatever I asked him to. The house looks wonderful. The outside columns glisten. I would definitely hire him again . He was always easy to contact and would get back to me very quickly if he missed my call
- Brian JohnsonBrian meet with me and looked at the project I wanted done. Brian gave me a Quote of &1950.00 to paint my cabinets. I told him to proceed with the project. Two days later on 04/13/15 he arrived at my house at 8:00 am with one of his men, they cleaned my cabinets first with a degreaser then sanded and painted the cabinets. The cabinets look brand new I am very pleased with the job he did and it stayed within my budget. He used Benjamin Moore Advance for the paint
Last update on August 22, 2022
Interior Painters in Hattiesburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Will acrylic paint stick to plastic? We answer everything you need to know about painting plastic furniture and surfaces, including the best products to use.
Paint colors and finishes can make a big difference in the look and functionality of your kitchen. Here are some tips for remodeling your kitchen.
Find interior painters in
- Rawls Springs,
- Arnold Line,
- New Augusta,
- Mount Olive,
interior painters in Hattiesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Handyman Service313 Lower Myrick Rd
Laurel, Mississippi 39443
- 1st Handyman Service
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35404
- Apex Roofing and Construction
- Brad Baggett Homes LLC123 S George Ave
Petal, Mississippi 39465
- Brad Baggett Homes LLC
- Chris Nixon Painting LLC448 Graves Rd
Ellisville, Mississippi 39437
- Chris Nixon Painting LLC
- GNL Contractors LLC195 Commerical Sq
Slidell, Louisiana 70461
- GNL Contractors LLC
- Overstreet Construction&roofi.g.l.l.c53 Piedmont Rd
Petal, Mississippi 39465
- Overstreet Construction&roofi.g.l.l.c
- STMZ Roofing and Remodeling130 Old Canton Hill Dr
Jackson, Mississippi 39211
- STMZ Roofing and Remodeling
- Tramco34-A CR 403
Oxford, Mississippi 38655
- Wish Bone Construction178 McMahon Rd
Purvis, Mississippi 39475
- Wish Bone Construction
- Yohan Quality Installations218 6th St SE
Magee, Mississippi 39111
- Yohan Quality Installations