Floorstar LLC

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Servicing Around

St Louis, MO 63111

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

Resposiveness

carpet installation (5)flooring (2)

03/26/2021

Love the new floors. Brian and Brad professional and fast. Brian explained all the steps needed so I understood what was to happen. Would recommend them again. Great job guys. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Plank flooring in Kitchen

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

03/16/2021

Excellent work. I found zero flaws. He even came back out when asked and removed a section of carpet and pad so the lateral could get replaced. Reinstalled good as new! Very reasonable cost to come back and relay the carpet. They are busy, but be patient! Worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole basement carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

03/09/2021

They did an outstanding job. I recommend them to a few of my friends. They were on time. They were there when they said they would be there. I was pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Red carpet installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

10/09/2020

Brian did a fantastic job, My wife and I really appreciate the the flooring and he was able to work with our schedule and got it done in one day. He was very easy to work with and made our bathroom look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install vinyl floor in bathroom

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

08/20/2020

It was a fantastic job! Thanks for the good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Let me know when ours time to start the next project. Cheers, [Member Name Removed]

03/28/2017

Everything looked amazing you can tell the years of experience from the finished product to the knowledge he has been using this guy for the last couple years and will definitely use in the future and I highly recommend him if you want superb quality for a great price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bedrooms and vinyl in the bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

03/27/2017

Brian was very professional and very reasonably priced. He has an easy smile and a professional manner in all aspects of the job. The job was done efficiently and with GREAT attention to every detail. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better floor layer than Brian. I'm so pleased with the job that I just can't stop looking at the lovely new floors! You do a great job, Mr. Turnbo! I'll be sure to ref...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional Floor Laying

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017