It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Saint Joseph, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Saint Joseph
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door replaced a garage door with as close a match as I could have hoped for my existing door. They respected my budget, did a terrific job and completed the work for exactly the quoted price. I would highly recommend!
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door was amazing. Super quick turnaround! They came out to give a quote and were able to fix the door the same day. Their staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using them again if the need arises in the future.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Installation went very smoothly! They were very prompt with the service call and also with the repairs!
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Our garage door broke late on a Friday (6:00 PM). The team at Schaefer promptly answered our call and sent a team. By 10:00 we had a new door! First class operation.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Very well. Workmen were polite and left the area clean after completing the repairs. Communication was professional and scheduling work was easy.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.We are building our dream home and used SCHAEFER DOOR CO after getting a few other bids. When they showed up they were professional and patient as I ask a lot of questions. They were knowledgeable and help explain the process what needs to be done and timelines of the new build. While working with Schaefers they went out of their way to make our experience a great one. I will be recommending them to anyone that needs garage doors installed. Ja
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.I highly recommend this company for any garage door/opener work. I have now replaced two older openers, and they also installed two replacement garage doors. Their work was first rate, and they stayed until the whole job was completed. With the new openers, they assisted in getting them to talk to the Internet, a nice feature and certainly beyond my capabilities of making the electronics work with one another. They worked with me on scheduling the installations. And they cleaned up everything when done
- A 1 Home Renovations and Painting IncWe scheduled the work for a cetain date and could not accomplish the task due to inclement weather. Steve stayed in contact with me to work around the inconvenience and found a break in the sorms. They (Steve and his crew) showed up on time as scheduled and began working emmediately. What I thougt would take all day, or possibly two days, was completed by early afternoon of the same day and to my total satisfaction. They are definitely on the front of the line for future work
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door did an awesome job. they were able to get the two broken panels off, put on temporary panels until our matching panels came in. they made our door operational again while parts were ordered. They did not try to sell us anything we did not need or new doors. It was their suggestion to repair what we had which made it as good as new! Dan & Scott were the service guys, very professional, great at their job and fast. on their return visit with our new panels, and at our request they replaced the wall button that was not working, they replaced the vinyl trim that was also broken with the door, replaced our keyless entry which was also not working and got our other door to latch correctly. All this which was so easy for them kept us from having to replace the whole door and the openers. they gave us their honest opinion to replace just the broken panels instead of replacing the whole door. They will be our first contact if we ever have garage door issues again. When I first called them I did not realize they could fix all our problems with the garage doors and openers Their prices were good, their response time was great, they came on time when they said they would be here. They are truly professionals and do great work. Darrell & Jeanett
- Overhead Door Company of St Louis™Received same day service. Technician called prior to arrival and performed all work in a competent, professional manner. He explained everything he was doing and recommended preventative maintenance. Door and opener now operate whisper quiet. Excellent company to do business with and repair service charges are reasonable
Garage Door Companies in Saint Joseph
- Business Description:Yoder LLC is a family owned and operated business. We have been involved in residential construction, remodeling, interior and exterior home maintenance and repair for 15 years. We provide quailty service at a quailty price. We are located in Fillmore, MissouriRecent Review:Very pleased w/ all of Samuel’s work & have him scheduled to do more work this spring. He is very dependable, timely & great communications.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that can handle your entire project from start to finish, including interior and exterior remodeling of your home. Our company has been in business for over 20 years, with a staff that has experience and skills in multiple different fields. If you would like to get your remodeling project done at a reasonable rate, give us a callRecent Review:It went extremely well, everyone did a great job, always responsive, cleaned up everyday, would totally recommend.Tina D.
- Business Description:If you have been thinking of giving your home a makeover, you’ve picked the perfect time. Siding, roofing, gutters, windows and doors has never had a better range of design options and it is truly impressive. You won’t see us on TV or hear us on the radio, what you will see is that we pride ourselves on keeping overhead low so we can pass those savings on to you. Over 80% of our work is referrals from previous customers so our reputation is everything to us. We offer multiple low and no cost ..Recent Review:The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Howards was knowledgeable and personable. He answered questions promptly. The installers were professional and friendly. They also were willing to answer questions. They worked hard and were tidy. They apologized for the weather as if they could control that. I am very pleased with the finished product. It looks wonderful and they stuck to the estimated cost. The disruption to our lives was less than I has imaginedclaudia P.
- Business Description:We are a third generation. Family owned & operated. construction/renovation business that services St.Louis County, St. Charles County, Lincoln, Warren and other surrounding areas.Recent Review:Tom and team did a basement remodel for me about 13 years ago, including adding a bathroom. Subsequent projects were window replacement for the entire house, and new roof/front porch. We received numerous compliments about the roof and front porch as it improved the entire look of the house from the street. He also replaced my concrete driveway to make it double wide. The most recent job was updating the columns wrapped around the porch. They were wrapped in aluminum which looked great but seemed like squirrels like to chew on them. Went with a different material this time aroundPeggy C.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Home Performance Group is a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing firm providing service and maintenance for residential Heating and Cooling, Electrical and Plumbing systems, as well as appliance service and general mechanical repair for homes. Our installation team specializes in design, engineering and installation of cutting edge green technologies such as ground-source heat pumps, heated floors, PV solar arrays and much moreRecent Review:My June experience 2021 with Home Performance Group (HPG) was nothing less than remarkable. It began when Patrick came to my house to do a consultation regarding my 21-year-old air conditioner and furnace. Unlike any of the previous 3 companies that had stopped by, Patrick spent a fair amount of time measuring the entire house, to include every window, and he explained that these measurements help determine which system would be best suited for my house. When it came time to pick the system, he presented me with 4 options and did not try to “hard-sell” me on any of them. Rather, he showed me to pros and cons and while he made his own recommendation, it was up to me to decide. I ended up going with his recommendation anyway. He provided me with extensive documentation regarding the Carrier system I selected. Come installation day, Nick and George arrived with my air conditioner, coil, and furnace and even though it was pouring down rain, they went right to work, removing all the old equipment first and then installing the new equipment. I don’t even think they stopped to take lunch or a break. By the end of the day, I had a full operational system with everything up in running. In fact, they managed to tie my existing, manual controlled humidifier to the new system, something I wasn’t aware was possible, but they pulled it off. Both Nick and George were professionals and went out of their way to make sure no mud was tracked into the house. When it was time for them to leave, nothing was left behind for me to dispose of. The system I now have is so quiet, I honestly can’t tell it is running, besides the fact that the temp in the house is where is should be. My old system was so noisy I could hear it turn on from my 2nd floor bedroom. With the new carrier air conditioner, you could be standing next to it and not know if it was on or off. Also, I am afforded rebates from Carrier and Patrick had them submitted the day the work was completed. I already received an email from Carrier indicating my rebates were being processed. If you are considering this kind of work for a new air conditioner and/or furnace, I highly recommend calling Home Performance Group and get a consultation with Patrick lined upGREGG K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:We believe the customer is number one and strive to treat them that way. Therefore, our slogan is Quality You Can Count On.Recent Review:Siding is falling off house , and all exterior lights have too large of holes cut for the size of the fixture, Scaffolding left holes in our new roof, and were patched with latex caulk. = Gutter installer discoveredTamie S.
- Business Description:One of the most important elements of success in any building project is spending the time to understand exactly what the customer's needs and wants are. Great communication through all phases of construction will make the difference between just completing the work and having something that the customer is truly thrilled about. At 221 Construction, the word value has two meanings. First, we value you as our customer and intend to do "whatever it takes" to make the completed project the way ..Recent Review:This company needs a lot of work on communication. I would be concerned about hiring them as their reliability is questionable as well. Requested estimate for basement remodel. Charged $600 for design work. I have the email trail to document the following. It took 5 weeks to get the design (drawing) no estimate. Had to call to ask for #’s. Took another week to get those. By this time there were details discussed that were not included in the quote. The estimate was inline with what we expected. Sent an email back to Don stating we were very interested but had some clarifications/questions. Waited 2 business days for an acknowledgement or a response then emailed to ensure they got our email. Office confirmed it was received but Don was working in the field. Waited another 2 weeks.... nothing. Requested money back, Don stated they don’t do that. So if you want design work only go ahead. Just don’t expect reasonable turn around delivery time or the expectation that they will or have the band width to do the job. Going elsewhere and pretty sure the next contractor will want to do their own “design work”Ronald D.
- Business Description:I have 20 years carpenter experience and 15 years being a journeyman. I am perficiant in all commercial walk-in doors, store fronts and residential. No job too large or small.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- King City
- Fort Leavenworth
- Platte City
- Mound City
garage door companies in Saint Joseph
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 221 Construction LLC1050 W Innovation Dr
- 221 Construction LLC
- A+ Door Co.105 Garfield ave
- Absolute Improvement1405 East Grand Ave
- Addison Acquisitions LLC602 S Hwy 47
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Artown Roofing & Contracting256 Highway JJ
High Hill, Missouri
- A+ Door Co.
- Bannad Studios703 East 3rd
- Bannad Studios
- Foundation to Roof403 S. Jenkins Street
- Foundation to Roof
- Lone Oak Buildings11260 County Road 2180
- Lone Oak Buildings
- Milbourn Roofing & Sheet Metal19950 State Highway 6
- Milbourn Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph904 S 22nd St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Overhead Door Company Of St. Joseph
- Poplar Bluff Overhead Door Inc50 County Road 410
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Poplar Bluff Overhead Door Inc
- WSR Roofing & Home Improvement8299 Highway Yy
New Haven, Missouri
- WSR Roofing & Home Improvement
- Yoder LLCP.O. Box
- Yoder LLC
- Zoom Construction104 n 4th st
- Zoom Construction