Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Jefferson City, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Jefferson City
- FRC Elite Home ServicesBrent did an excellent, efficient, clean job, with less damage to our landscaping than anticipated. He helped us design and install a system to work within the area available. We recommend him as the best in the business.
- Advanced Septic and PumpingWas very good...was on time and very good at working with us...truly fixed the problem and actually knew what they were doing...
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupI was having a problem with a leaky pipe, for quite some time. Tried fixing it myself but it was just a temporary fix. I called Roto- Rooter and they came out the same day. Gave me an estimate and after I gave them the okay they got to work. Roto-Rooter was fast, quiet, and polite each time they came out. They gave me advice on how what to do before calling them next time to possibly save myself some money. I would defiantly refer them to anyone read less
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupVince was very helpful and comfortable to work with. He evaluated the issue with our system and advised us on prioritizing what needed to be done. He had a clear understanding of how our system was designed and how it works. He explained everything in enough detail that we were better able to understand why the vent cover kept blowing off and what needed to be done next. He also made suggestions for how to prevent more serious problems while we schedule the work he advised that was out of scope for Roto-Rooter. Although he did the evaluation on the weekend, the charge was the same as it would've been had it been a weekday read less
- PRO PUMPING & HYDROJETTINGWent very well. John was punctual, professional, did a great job and offered good advice. Very friendly. Will most definitely use again next time. Thank you.
- Tom Hess Jr Septic Tank ServicesIt was a good service. He did a good job. He answered all my questions and was very informative. He spent a lot of time answering my questions about upkeep and maintenance of the septic system. He is very knowledgeable and very willing to work with us. They were on time. I did not price around, the price might be high but I really check around their market read less
- PRO PUMPING & HYDROJETTINGThe tech was friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions. He even came back a few days later to check on it for me because he knew I was getting ready to host a large group at my house for my wedding and I was concerned about it. He was courteous and efficient and I will be using this service again read less
- SONIC SEPTIC SVCThey were referred to me by the engineer who laid out the septic system. They referred me to two different people and they were one of them. He was here when he was supposed to be here and worked throughout the day. He did what he said he would. He was punctual.
- BILL BINKLEY & SONS EXCAVATINGDue to their experience and having the appropriate equipment they were able to accomplish all this in one day! When they left that evening we were fully functional on the new lagoon. Obviously, it went well. They were professional and worked well with the Inspector from the County Health Dept. We were very pleased with their work and we would definitely recommend them to anyone considering or needing sewage disposal system work, installation or renovation read less
Septic Tank Companies in Jefferson City
- Business Description:MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a local family-owned company that has been in business since 1990. We continue the legacy of performing quality service with a staff of service technicians who believe you, the customer, deserve the best. For all your plumbing, air conditioner or furnace needs, you can rely on MasterTech to provide great service and great value read lessRecent Review:The service call went well with good results. Josh explained the preferred work with hopeful results and the next step if 1st step did not work and cost of each service, before he proceeded. And I like the fact the expected service call is not extra to the bill read lessSylvia B.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:They never contacted us to do the job despite Angie’s List sending them a notice. Another Angie’s list provider gave the service we neededG M.
- Business Description:All aspects of Home Repair and Maintenance Remodeling Home Improvement Yard Maintenance Painting Commercial and Residential Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Free Estimates
- Recent Review:Work went as planned Completed in one day <br />David K.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Service in Mid Missouri Plumbing problems can occur anywhere at any time, just as often in the summer as in the winter months. Some plumbing issues can be minor, but it is important to take the proper precautions and deal with them right away in order to avoid costly repairs down the line. We will help you with issues big and small, so avoid the hassle of trying to deal with the problem yourself and don’t hesitate to call Cardinal Plumbing LLC . Replacing faulty taps or .. read less
- Business Description:WELCOME TO SPYGLASS INSPECTION SERVICES, LLC., Since 2008. Residential and Commercial Property Inspections. A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. We really enjoy helping our clients in this process, as customer service is our highest priority. We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection and should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during t.. read less
- Business Description:Mid-State grading LLC is a local company back by over 20 years experience in the excavation and construction field, we are able to offer advice and solutions to help solve your residential and commercial needs or problems whether new or existing. We can help with your land clearing and site development, water and sewer lines and erosion control. Drainage issues and lawn car read less
- Business Description:Plumbing, sewage systems, drains, faucets, water lines & septic tanks.Recent Review:Greg and his assistant showed up and once I explained my situation, he asked where my WH is. I told him and he removed a section of my skirting, looked under and saw a pipe that was caked with ice. He said that they hadn't actually completed their previous job yet -- they had gone to pick up supplies and stopped at my place to see what the issue was. <br /> He advised me to put my space heater down there to thaw it. I knew that I wouldn't be able to tell if/when it had thawed unless I heard it running. So I went in and turned on the hot water at my kitchen sink. Of course, it still wasn't flowing but I just waited until I heard it running and yes I kept watch over the space heater. About 40 min later, I heard water running in the kitchen. So I turned it off, ran outside to see if there was any sign of water gushing (if it had burst, it would be gushing now that it thawed. <br /> They returned about 20 min after the water started flowing again. Greg went under and inspected for leaks and said he saw no sign of any. He proceeded to put up some insulation for me to prevent it from happening again. <br / read lessRobert I.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
septic tank services in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BILL BINKLEY & SONS EXCAVATING7911 TANNER BRIDGE RD
Jefferson City, Missouri
- BILL BINKLEY & SONS EXCAVATING
- Cardinal Plumbing LLCPO Box 2324
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Cardinal Plumbing LLC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Flowmaster Plumbing & Decorative ConcretePO Box 335 209 W Promenade
- Flowmaster Plumbing & Decorative Concrete
- MasterTech Inc5150 Interstate 70 Dr SW
- Mid-Mo Pumping105 Snow Peak Ct
- Mid-State Grading LLC3608 Falmouth Drive
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Columbia Missouri8501 E Richland Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middle Georgia1077 Parkway Dr Ste A
- MasterTech Inc
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5904 N Brown Station Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- SpyGlass Inspection Services31144 Highland Road
Rocky mount, Missouri
- SpyGlass Inspection Services
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO