Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Holt, MO
There are 11 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Holt
- Frontier TrapperAmanda is great to work with and adjusts approach to fit the specific issue. She is adept at handling a variety of nuisance animals at a competitive rate. She is experienced, equipped for the job and responsible.
- All Rodents BegoneNate did an outstanding job helping us deal with the raccoon and squirrel problem. He repaired several holes created by the rodents and really went above and beyond making sure we were taken care of. He set traps on our roof and made sure to check on them when needed. Since he’s the owner he really cares about doing a good job. We dealt with a large company first and they never checked in with us, with multiple no-shows to scheduled appointments. Nate was the complete opposite, and I will definitely refer him to my friends and family
- Frontier TrapperWow, we are so impressed! Frontier Trapper had excellent communication and did a great job educating us about our bat problem. Quick, painless, and we felt great about the plan to remove the bats and prevent the problem from returning.
- All Rodents BegonePaid these guys $300 for basically nothing. I am having a chipmunk problem and he made it sound like he knew exactly what to do. When he showed up he basically just our down cheap ($1) mouse traps all around the house, which didn’t catch a single chipmunk. Then he said he would put down some kind of repellent to keep them away. Never saw them come and do that, although his sidekick called and said he did. Nonetheless it didn’t do squat, assuming they even did. I still see them running around the front and back if the house freely. I have caught and released 7 myself. Total waste of money. I texted him directly my concerns and he didn’t even reply. I wouldn’t use these guys. Very amateur. They didn’t even come back to remove the cheap traps. They are just still there rusting away
- Frontier TrapperI had a squirrel that made its home in the side of my house.... even broke through the Sheetrock into my bedroom. I sealed the hole inside. Called several “Big name” companies and they all had 2-3 week wait lists. I found Amanda on Angie’s List. I called, and I’m sure the universe was working with me, she was at my house in 2 hours! Set her trap and caught the squirrel before she left!!! BEFORE she left!! Said squirrel was very pregnant!! And had I waited on the others to come I likely would have had an entire family in my house!! She left the trap in case there were more. She retrieved the trap several days later and secured not only the hole where Momma made her nest but also another one made by a woodpecker. I have shared her name with my insurance company for anyone with pest problems! Top notch service!! I will have her return soon to help with the moles
- Frontier TrapperAmanda with Frontier Trapper she was GREAT to work with. Amanda really gets the job done right! She really knows her stuff! I would say if you need animal removal service call this company you won't regret it. Money well spent!!!!
- Frontier TrapperGreat! Amanda was incredible. In the future I will go straight to her so she doesn't have to pay for the lead from Angie's List. Frontier Trapper is awesome and performed all services more affordably than Angie's List or Home Advisor quoted me.
- Frontier TrapperWent very well. I was contacted almost immediately with inspection scheduled for next day. The squirrel removal progressed well. Amanda was in constant contact we me during the process. The charges were very fair and the service excellent. I highly reccommend.
- Frontier TrapperAmanda trapped and relocated a raccoon and 2 possums. Also put a dig defense around shed to keep future critters from digging under. Great job and hard worker. She also has mole traps set. Would recommend Frontier Trapper. Thank you.
- Frontier TrapperWe caught a raccoon, but may need to try in again in Feb/Mar. Amanda is very attentive and provided the service offered. She’s prompt and credible.
Last update on September 7, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Holt
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Excelsior Springs,
- Pleasant Valley,
- Weatherby Lake,
- North Kansas City,
- Sugar Creek,
- Platte City,
animal removal services in Holt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Moxie Pest Control1251 NW Pamela Blvd Ste A
Grain Valley, Missouri 64029
- Moxie Pest Control
- Terminix - Overland Park -Termite & Pest Control9214 Bond St
Overland Park, Kansas 66214
- Terminix - Overland Park -Termite & Pest Control
- Xtreme Wildlife Solutions317 Pendleton Ave
Wellsville, Kansas 66092
- Xtreme Wildlife Solutions