One Source KC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2013

100 Electronics Pkwy

Belton, MO 64012

One Source is a locally owned and operated company. One Source is licensed and insured. We take pride in our growth through referrals and we always strive to conduct our business with honesty and integrity....

egress window (8)

02/11/2020

Company was easy to work with and had competitive prices. Crew was pleasant and did a great job

Description of Work
installed 2 basement egress windows

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

04/09/2019

Everything went great. I had high expectations as I had heard great things about them, and they exceeded my expectations. Very fair pricing for their professionalism and quality of work. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Egress window

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

04/09/2019

Everything went extremely well. The way my property is situated they had to have their equipment on my neighbors property. There was no damage to the yard and the finished installation turned out fantastic. I have and would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Egress window installation

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

04/05/2019

Very well. The Curtiss and the One Source KC folks were great. The showed up bright and early on the appointed day and were ready to work. Curt's employees were friendly, personable and more important...NEAT and TIDY. They didn't track mud all over the house and they did a great job cleaning up all the concrete saw dust. I was very pleased. The window is perfect. We are very happy.

Description of Work
Egress Window

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for trusting One Source with your egress window project!

03/04/2019

Curtis, Brian. and their Crew were all very professional. Installing egress windows below grade is an extensive amount of work...They protected our landscape first thing upon showing up. They then excavated the yard with perfection. Cut and removed the foundatian with precision. Framed the cutouts and installed code sized window wells with ladders. Installed and water tight sealed the new units. A...

Description of Work
I needed two egress windows installed

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Review for One Source KC  - 100 Electronics Pkwy, Belton, MO - 37741802

02/07/2019

They are the most Christian, honest, and ethical work habits. I would trust them in my home without being here. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Put in an egress window, sub pump, and sheet rock for us.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! I really appreciate it!

02/05/2019

They were a little bit higher priced for us because of our upgraded retaining wall and poly carbonate cover. They were very knowledgeable, knew exactly the process, all the codes and answered all of our questions. They did an excellent job! The workers were really nice and gave great suggestions on how to complete the finishing work on the interior for my remodel. I will recommend and use them, ag...

Description of Work
Installation Egress

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your business and the great review!

02/05/2019

They are very professional, clean and efficient. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Egress Window Installation

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Thank you! I appreciate your business and the recommendation.

One Source specializes in installing both standard and custom egress windows. In addition to egress windows we also install replacement windows and siding as a James Hardie installer.