MasterTech Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2008

MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a local family-owned company that has been in business since 1990. We continue the legacy of performing quality service with a staff of service technicians who believe you, the customer, deserve the best. For all your plumbing, air conditioner or furnace needs, you can rely on MasterTech to provide great service and great value....

Safeway Coatings offers remediation and cleaning services for homes and facilities exposed to contamination caused by fires, water, storms, mold, hazmat accidents, crime scenes. We also do asbestos detection and removal. Contact us now so we can restore your home or business!

**HIRE THE LITTLE GUYS!** **SERVICE CHARGE ONLY $69** **BBB A+ RATING** We are a small, family owned business that has been around since 2002. We are clean, courteous, and professional. You will speak directly to the owner. All work is done by the owner. All work is guaranteed!!!!

Hi, I'm Roger, owner of Roger's HVAC Service LLC. I've been Repairing and Servicing all Brands of Residential Heating & Cooling equipment now for 30 years. My Goal as a service guy is to have a happy and satisfied customer that would want to call me back in the future, if needed. When I arrive at your home, I'll evaluate the system, pinpoint the problem, do the service or repair needed, all at a reasonable cost. All brands of HVAC equipment have an average life expectancy of about 20 years. So if you are thinking about replacing your Heating & Cooling equipment, I can provide you a Complete Replacement Quote with NO Surprising EXTRA Cost at the conclusion of the Install. I am your "Bryant" Equipment Dealer/Installer. All New Bryant Equipment comes with a Factory Warranty of 10 Years on All Parts, 20 Years Factory Warranty on Bryant Gas Furnace Heat Exchangers. I also do; Replacement Installs of Residential Hot Water Boiler Heat Equip, Whole House Dehumidification or Humidification, whichever may be needed for more Precise Indoor Air Quality. I also install, Bryant's top quality Whole House Indoor Air Filtration/Purification System so High Quality and Efficient that it will Filter Out & Kill VIRUSES such as Covid 19 Coronavirus. I am fully Licensed & Insured; Master Mechanical License, Columbia Business License, Columbia City Compliance Inspector, 2 Million in Liability Insurance. So give me a call, text or email if your existing HVAC Equipment is aging. I'll be happy to help and answer All Questions you may have about equipment replacement. My cell; 660 998 7494 email; r_seymour@sbcglobal.net Thank You, Roger Seymour owner Roger's HVAC Service LLC

02/05/2019

The service call went well with good results. Josh explained the preferred work with hopeful results and the next step if 1st step did not work and cost of each service, before he proceeded. And I like the fact the expected service call is not extra to the bill.

Description of Work
Stool was clogged for 3 days and regularly plunging and flushing was not clearly it.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/19/2019

Excellent. They came out quickly, called before they came, and showed up on time! The technician explained the issue, performed the repair, and made suggestions to address the problem going forward. No pressure, just information. We are always very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Low water pressure in a bathroom

Category plumbing

01/16/2019

Prompt, polite, punctual, and professional.

Description of Work
Warranted service on hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/17/2018

My AC stopped working a double I had MasterTech out. I went ahead and paid for a$79 tune up they found the problem which was a bad capacitor. They charge me nearly $300 for the part which I found I could have ordered from Sears for$10. It was a simple plug / unplug replacement and they already had the cover off for the tune up. I later talk to another HVAC company and they said they charge $49 for...

Description of Work
AC unit stopped

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], we would like to address your concerns with you; it doesn't look like we have worked for you in over a year and a half. Is there something more recent? Please call our office and speak with a manager regarding your concerns. Thank you!

05/22/2018

Came same evening I called( about 2 hrs later) and worked late until water heater that quit was replaced , the water heater was in a difficult location and on lower level and was so corroded the element rod left was only 6 inches long and tank wouldn't drain . Tech was great and fixed problem despite difficulties .little pricey but they earned their money on this one !

Description of Work
gas water heater needed replaced

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for choosing MasterTech to take care of you and your home!

Septic Tank, Sewer Cleaning, Water & Smoke Damage, Water Coolers, Water Heaters & Softeners.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing