Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Cape Girardeau, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Cape Girardeau
- B-Dry Solutions Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe service was great. I didn't have all my furniture out of the way and they guys helped. When the job was complete they left my house spotless.
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation RepairThey came in and trenched out the water and installed a pump. They broke out a concrete floor. Previous attempts were not successful. They successfully stopped the water from coming in and they did a wonderful job. They took care of problem in half a day. They did a great, quick, and professional job
- SEMO MUDJACKING & PIERINGWe also had a crack in the patio in the back. It was a good 2-2.5in crack in the concrete. They drilled a whole around the concrete and inserted a leveling substance. It raised the concrete right back up and they completed the job very well. And the problem is entirely fixed. We have not had a problem since the last 2 years completed
Basement Waterproofers in Cape Girardeau
- Business Description:It's been 30 years since Rick and Anna Lee Woods founded Woods Basement Systems, and today the company is one of the largest foundation repair and waterproofing contractors in Missouri and Illinois, serving both residential and commercial clients. Working from a 16,000 square-foot office facility, a 30-acre property for our production teams, dozens of community and industry honors, and a growing team of dedicated professionals, Woods Basement Systems still maintains a focus on the most impor..Recent Review:What a terrible job! Did not place piers all around the house and the lifting of the house one pier at a time has caused structural damage to my home. They refuse to fix the problem or refund me for piers not used or resulting structural damage. Will have to try class action suit against them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANCynthia P.
- Business Description:B-Dry Solutions offers free estimates and has 0% financing available. We also accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. The management team of B-Dry solutions has over 30 local years of combined work experience that consists of both managing and operating a team of employees in the corporate and retail environments. We have strong project management and business skills and knowledge. We will continue to train and update our employees to implement new ideas and processes that make the jo..Recent Review:They were on-time for the estimate appointment and had good communication.Bruce N.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:$martmoves Home Energy & Comfort Survey of Sunrise Beach selected to Represent Missouri Department of Natural Resources at the 2011 Missouri State Fair We are proud to announce that “$martmoves Home Energy & Comfort Survey”, a Division of $martmoves Cost Reduction Systems, Inc., was selected to represent the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) at the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia. It was fantastic to meet with hundreds of Missouri home owners and to help them make their homes mor..
- Recent Review:Installation was done as schedule, and worksite was left clean and in good order. Thank you!Ira S.
- Business Description:Dry Basement Foundation Repair has served Kansas City and the area since 1975 in Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Sump Pump installation and Basement Finishing and Remodeling. We've got 50 employees and do not use subcontractors. All costs are determined on a job by job basis. No travel charges. We also do business as Basement MagicRecent Review:Had an appointment today to get foundation done, (8/21/18) didn't get a call till 3:30 letting me know that they won't be able to come till tomorrow. Not appreciated when I had to take off of work for this to be done! Now the next day and they were to be here between 8-9 didn't show up till about 10. I was told it was a one day project however they left at 3:45, and I will have to take another day out of work tomorrow for them to come back and finish since they need inside the house. Excessive cursing all day long, broke a pipe yet didn't bother to tell me, until I asked about it when they were leaving. Apparently they didn't realize I could hear what they were saying outside. They had issues with their tools working, one even asked if he should throw the thing through the window....nice to know they care so much about other peoples property. Was to receive a call back about compensation, I had to call again since no one could give me a call back. No communication and consideration for other people's timeMelissa F.
- Business Description:Full waterproofing and foundation stabilization company that is family owned and operated since 1978. No contractors - we use only our trained employees. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. Dba: Ram Jack of Illinois. Additional fax: (630) 595-5377. Award winning. Uses licensed subcontractors for structural engineeringRecent Review:There was a cave-in at one location outside the foundation where they had put their equipment, and they came quickly to repair it. They did not clean up very well after themselves for the interior work, and they left cracked tile. They have not come back to look at the extra cracks.Beverly R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Scott City
- Oak Ridge
- Marble Hill
waterproofing contractors in Cape Girardeau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B-Dry Solutions Waterproofing & Foundation Repair11308 Route 143
- B-Dry Solutions Waterproofing & Foundation Repair
- J R WELCH WATERPROOFING2705 BLOOMFIELD RD
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- J R WELCH WATERPROOFING
- Woods Basement Systems Inc524 Vandalia St
- Woods Basement Systems Inc