If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Cape Girardeau, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Cape Girardeau
- Muddy River Design CompanyWe loved EVERYTHING Ryan did. I can’t imagine anyone being more particular and professional than Ryan.
- Muddy River Design CompanyWorking with Muddy River Design Co. was great experience. A very professional group with attention to detail. If you want it done right the first time, call Muddy River Design Co.
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation RepairThey came in and trenched out the water and installed a pump. They broke out a concrete floor. Previous attempts were not successful. They successfully stopped the water from coming in and they did a wonderful job. They took care of problem in half a day. They did a great, quick, and professional job read less
- Jburns ConcreteHaving construction experience myself, the work was excellent, done professionally in a timely manner. All drainage problems were corrected.
- Paul HaasHe started out great and then started to come later and later. Some days that were perfect for working just wouldn't show up. Our contract he was supposed to complete the job in about 14 weeks ended up taking 7 months. He did not pay for all of our cabinetry and has now left us in a spot where $9000 is unpaid to the cabinetry company. He made many excuses on why they haven't been paid. Now he will not contact me. I am currently pursuing legal action read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Cape Girardeau
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central .. read lessRecent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this business read lessKaren M.
- Business Description:It's been 30 years since Rick and Anna Lee Woods founded Woods Basement Systems, and today the company is one of the largest foundation repair and waterproofing contractors in Missouri and Illinois, serving both residential and commercial clients. Working from a 16,000 square-foot office facility, a 30-acre property for our production teams, dozens of community and industry honors, and a growing team of dedicated professionals, Woods Basement Systems still maintains a focus on the most impor.. read lessRecent Review:What a terrible job! Did not place piers all around the house and the lifting of the house one pier at a time has caused structural damage to my home. They refuse to fix the problem or refund me for piers not used or resulting structural damage. Will have to try class action suit against them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPAN read lessCynthia P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that can build you your dream home or take your existing home and turn it into your dream with a simple interior remodel or a facelift with an exterior remodel. We also provide a large selection of concrete construction. Anything from a basement/foundation to a driveway or decorative patio turning your back yard into a mini paradise. We take pride in our work and provide nothing but quality. read lessRecent Review:The contractor took my deposit in March and as of August 14, 2021 no work has been performed. Contractor will not refund deposit.William C.
- Business Description:Decorative ConcreteRecent Review:I'm not sure if this guy is it n business anymore, but I am concerned if he is. I hired him a few years back, and the entire process was terrible from the get go. Ask around, ask suppliers, other contractors, friends, etc... Don't believe this if you don't want to, but if this review is enough to make you ask questions then I am happy. I am now paying way more than I should have to fix this contractors mistakes. I am also going to every site I can to warn others in hopes they won't do what I did. I have no interest in this comoany other than they left me with a horrible product I am now dealing with. I have pictures available and see my Google review for contact info read lessJason D.
- Business Description:From simple things like concrete patching or repair, serious tucking and preservation, pointing, color match, and extreme custom vertical work (fireplaces, fire pits, patio recessing, accessories features with waterfalls and fire, custom in-home fire places, custom showers and tile work etc.) there isn't a single inch of your home that we don't treat with the same passion as we do our own. Now offering long term contracting: property and building maintenance, historical preservation, and res.. read less
- Business Description:Full service general contractor for residential, commercial, industrial construction.
- Business Description:Mike's Construction is a general contractor employing 6-11 full time employees. Estimates are free.
- Business Description:Full waterproofing and foundation stabilization company that is family owned and operated since 1978. No contractors - we use only our trained employees. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. Dba: Ram Jack of Illinois. Additional fax: (630) 595-5377. Award winning. Uses licensed subcontractors for structural engineering read lessRecent Review:There was a cave-in at one location outside the foundation where they had put their equipment, and they came quickly to repair it. They did not clean up very well after themselves for the interior work, and they left cracked tile. They have not come back to look at the extra cracks. read lessBeverly R.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm David. I do home repairs, remodels, new construction, concrete, electrical, and many other tasks in the construction/carpentry field. With 10+ years of experience, I've heard my creative ideas have always been customers favorite aspect about me. My ability to overcome unforeseen problems is astounding, and working alone or with less than a handful of employees, am able to tackle larger projects or repairs. With an upbeat personality and friendly service it's matched with a job don.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Scott City
- Oak Ridge
- Marble Hill
concrete contractors in Cape Girardeau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Enhanced Concrete Systems20108 - 63 Street,
- Enhanced Concrete Systems
- First Impressions Home Improvement and Painting287 Julies Drive
- First Impressions Home Improvement and Painting
- Joe Grojean Excavating9865 St Hwy 25
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Joe Grojean Excavating