Finely Finished Handyman

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2016

760 Penny Ct

Ballwin, MO 63011

We are a handyman company that specializes in making your small annoyances go away! We carry a $1,000,000 insurance policy, so you don't have to worry. We background check all employees and only keep about 3 servicemen at a time, so we can focus on quality...

handyman (53)drywall (12)interior painting (11)ceiling fan installation (7)lighting (6)door installation (5)window replacement (5)plumbers (5)flooring (5)decks & porches (3)tile installation (3)hardscaping (2)

04/14/2021

We highly recommend Finely Finished. Our dishwasher leaked and we needed to have some floorboards replaced and the side of a cabinet repaired. Tim and his employee handled the job very well. Communication was great, the work was performed efficiently and neatly, and pricing was very fair. We were also very lucky that Tim was able to fit us into his schedule so quickly. We would not hesitate to hir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor and cabinet repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

03/21/2021

Finely Finished did a great job repairing my damaged laminate flooring. They were thorough, professional and very easy to work with. Tim and his staff were exceptionally great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2021

Thank you! we were happy to help you with this and try to find a cost effective solution

02/03/2021

Finely Finished was absolutely phenomenal! They worked with my idea and my budget, went above and beyond for little extras that made the project perfect, and picked up a small extra job since they happened to be working on trim anyway. My bookshelves look exactly how I'd pictured them! Also, I was treated like a valued customer, not an afterthought to my husband, which was really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had semi-custom built-in bookshelves made, based off an idea I saw online. Also had a door trimmed out.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

Photo for Finely Finished Handyman - 760 Penny Ct, Ballwin, MO - 39171666

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review. I am so happy that you are happy with everything! I thought it was a really brilliant idea to get a custom look at a lower price by using the prefab shelves. I was happy to work on it and look forward to working with you guys in the future!

01/27/2021

It went very well! The team was professional and friendly and worked all day to get it done. They cleaned up afterward and the new door looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a sliding door in the kitchen replaced.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Hopefully I can help you with those columns soon

06/20/2019

We have a two story living room and had trouble finding a handyman who could accommodate. Tim was responsive, prompt, very friendly and professional, and did a fantastic job! Who ever installed the fan we were removing had wired it incorrectly and the wall switch never worked. Tim fixed it up with no issues and the new fan works exactly as it should! And my curtains look fantastic! We have already...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan and Curtain Rod Installation

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,window treatments,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Photo for Finely Finished Handyman - 760 Penny Ct, Ballwin, MO - 37940513

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate your business and I'm glad you are happy with everything Tim

04/14/2019

Went great excellent job by Finely Finished Handyman, Would definitely recommend and hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gazebo Assembly

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you guys were wonderful to work with and enjoyed your company outside while we put the Gazebo together :-) if you have any other needs please don't hesitate to ask

10/04/2018

It went smoothly and the work was done extremely well. The technician took off the doors in order to lay the new floors, swept up the areas and even swept the garage where he'd sawn the vinyl strips. He was pleasant and friendly. And perhaps the best part was that he arrived on time every day! Plus, Tim, the owner, actually texted me early on the morning that the project was to have started, infor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four floors were laid with vinyl snap-together strips: kitchen, two bathrooms, and a large closet.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Photo for Finely Finished Handyman - 760 Penny Ct, Ballwin, MO - 37447742

09/06/2018

very professional, timely, and good quality of work. clearly explained what needed to be done and options to fix the problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing (faucet and valve), drywall repair, repair recessed light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

06/28/2018

It went really well, I will definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

03/24/2018

Kent arrived and I showed him my kitchen drawers. When he removed the top drawer we saw that the bottom had separated and there was a very substantial gap. He emptied the drawer and nailed the bottom back on. He removed the other drawers and identified the main problem. The drawers were lacking support on both sides. They only had about 6 inches of support on each side. Kent went to the store and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen drawers were stuck and several other problems and concerns.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

We specialize in small projects that you don't have time or desire to do - Drywall repair, Crown moulding installation, Replace light and ceiling fan fixtures, change door hardware, install simple flooring (click down, woods and laminates), base trim, replace faucets, and any other small tasks you have nagging you and need done!

We do not do large projects like full remodels, roofing etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal