If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Thief River Falls, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Thief River Falls
- Beyond the Curb LLCWe had a great experience with Beyond the Curb. Great work, fair pricing and very professional! Our patio was done last year and it proved to be top quality with no cracking or pulling of water! Definitely would recommend and will be using his services again!
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- Aurora Asphalt & ConcreteWork proceeded well with the crew arriving on schedule and removing the old driveway. Foreman spoke with me about the work and how they would proceed. We discussed specific details and agreed upon how they would handle several conditions. They cleaned up very nicely after they did the demolition and another crew came in the next day to finish pouring the concrete and finishing the project read less
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again read less
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsSo far, so good. Very quick, hard working guys! Cleaned up after themselves. Very helpful in answering questions we had.
- SafeBasements of Minnesota IncWe have not yet elected to have any services performed, but we were given a thorough explanation of what each service entailed and a cost breakdown. The salesman was friendly and punctual and answered all my questions as well as provided estimates for work I had not mentioned prior to our appointment. If we decide to have the work done, I will definitely be calling Jesse Trebil out to perform the work read less
- G Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing IncREPLACED A CONCRETE PATIO. RANDY DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING WHAT HE WOULD DO AND THEN DID IT. THE NEW PATIO LOOKS GREAT.
- Dan Richter Construction LLCAll work was done very professionally and on time. If there were any changes we wanted done (even after they started) they were very professional and did what we asked. They are very reasonable on their prices and do QUALITY work. I would not hesitate to have them do work for us again.
- Anderson Brothers ConstructionExc ellent, very prompt on prepping the drive and paving as well. Very happy with the overall result. Would recommend to anyone.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Thief River Falls
- Business Description:At Simstone Concrete Works Inc, our main goal is, and always will be complete customer satisfaction on every project we undertake. Our nearly two decades of reliable and professional services has landed us many repeat customers! Call today and find out why we are considered the area's best read lessRecent Review:We had Simstone replace an existing 3 car garage floor. The first day, they removed the floor and prepped it for a new pour. At the same time they removed an 8 ft.apron area of the driveway as well as an existing side walk leading to my front steps. They also set up forms for an overlay of the front step. The next day they poured the garage floor and front step. They came back on the 3rd day and did the apron and side walk. They were fast and efficient. The job they did looks great. They were all very personable and courteous. They cleaned up the entire area where they worked. Would definitely recommend them read lessMICHAEL L.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:We are a customer orientated concrete restoration company. We specialize in both interior/exterior concrete staining and interior/exterior concrete coatings.Recent Review:Fantastic is the only work I can come up with. Very responsive, everything went exactly as described. Josh's suggestions were on target - not an up-sell. Couldn't be happier. Lots of compliments. Beautiful work. We're super happy. And no question that it adds value to our home read lessShawn M.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Work was very well done. They were efficient and cleaned up everything after repairs.Jim H.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hi read lessErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractor read lessRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br / read lessKaren S.
- Business Description:We are one of the top 16 in the Nation for Stamped Concrete and Concrete Countertops. Your customized solution is only limited by your imagination and fits your budget. I am 6th Generation brick and stone cutters. We give more than our quote read less
- Business Description:Stromberg Construction is a second generation family owned business. We offer high quality professional craftmanship while focusing on efficiency. Whether planning your dream home or just small repairs we meet each clients particular needs read less
- Business Description:Menahga Concrete Products is a locally owned and family operated business that has been serving the Minnesota area for over 45 years. We pride ourselves on providing total concrete service for residential or commercial products including: * Ready Mix Concrete * Aggregate Products (washed sand, crushed rock, crushed concrete, and much more) * Concrete Blocks, including Rockface Block * Masonry Tools and Supplies, including mortar, quikcrete. etc. * Concrete Pumping Services (36 Meter pump ava.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Red Lake Falls
- East Grand Forks
- Grand Forks
- Twin Valley
concrete contractors in Thief River Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CB Concrete149 Cedar st
Hill City, Minnesota
- CB Concrete
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.1127 state highway 30
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing4329 133rd Avenue
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing