Total Sanitation Services Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2002

7804 E Hwy 101

Shakopee, MN 55379

8 employees. no subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply....

08/14/2019

Ron F.

Delivered & picked up on timely basis. Cleaned area around dumpster after removal. Good to work with. Nice looking equipment.

Description of Work
20 yard junk dumpster

08/30/2018

John R.

Great, 8 yd dumpster arrived on time, was as promised, and was promptly picked up.

Description of Work
Dumpster for household cleanup

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

08/06/2018

bruce L.

Excellent. I’ve had others provide similar service but Total is the best

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

06/21/2018

Jon W.

Great delivery was quick and pickup was on time.

Description of Work
Dumpster for cleanup

06/01/2017

Tara F.

We ordered a dumpster to our driveway for a deck teardown and rebuild; the dumpster was delivered the next day as promised; I called to have them pick it up and they didn't charge anything extra to keep it over the weekend. Great service; we'll use these guys again!

Description of Work
Dumpster scheduled, delivered, and picked up

10/17/2016

SANDY O.

Great. They prompted me to describe the work I was doing to estimate the right size dumpster and asked when I needed it. (This was about 7:30 am) I said as soon as you can deliver. They promised by early afternoon and it showed up about 12:20. The driver that delivered it was awesome. He talked thru the best place to put it in the driveway to be both helpful to fill it and still park my car. It was the perfect size! At first I thought it would be too big - but then the stuff just kept coming and it was about full. I called this am for pick up and they said they'd be out today. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Called on a monday morning for a dumpster same day

Category hauling services,dumpster service

10/17/2015

SANDY O.

Great called 12 - 14 days in advance to get a quote and ask for advice on what size I needed for my project. Called back a day or 2 later to book it and and schedule the drop off. They were willing to work with me on the delivery to time it after the driveway was cleared of the dumpster my contractor was using. I said I'd call as soon as it was clear. Friday came and the other company was late picking up. Total called me to ask if I still wanted it I said yes! and that I'd keep working to get the other pulled. That happened, I called Total and within a hour I had my dumpster delivered. I completed my work and threw in a few other things and called for pick up. The driver was awesome...he saw that the dumpster wasn't full and asked if I had anything else I wanted to throw in before he pulled it. I didn't, so he started loading it up. He even swept the driveway by the back gate of the dumpster before he pulled away. If you need a dumpster, these are the folks to call.

Description of Work
drop off & pick up 10 yard (?) dumpster at my house

07/03/2014

Todd W.

Went well but delivered the dumpster later than we were promised. Same day, just not in the morning as promised.

Description of Work
Provided roll off dumpster

05/27/2014

Siri B.

I gave you the review once and will not repeat it. Why do you keep asking for reviews when they havde already been given? once is enough!

Description of Work
Delevered a dumpster exactly where I asked to have it left. Retrieved it when I requested.

09/05/2013

Jeannie W.

I called Total Sanitation Inc. and spoke with a delightful young lady whose name was Nicole. I told her I had never ordered a container and had no idea what the process was or how to determine what size would be best for what I needed. Nicole could not have been more helpful or polite. She suggested the light duty truck roll-off which is much easier on residential driveways. She was right. She guided me through the process and setting up the delivery day which was Friday two weeks later which just happened to be the beginning of four of the hottest days this year with the heat index at 112-115. It was scheduled to be picked up the following Friday which was the beginning of the Labor Day weekend. Nicole said I could keep it through the weekend and would be picked up on 3 September and at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to me. It was actually picked up on 4 September which was just fine with me. I was extremely pleased with Total Sanitation and would use them again, again and again. I would definitely recommend this company for your container needs. A big thank you to Nicole.

Description of Work
Provided a light duty 12 yard roll-off

Junktastic Removal & Recycling

We are a full service junk removal company. Hoarder house clean out, estate clean out, property management/commercial trash outs, appliance removal, hot tub/piano removal, small demolition

Junk Justice LLC

Donating 50% of profits to animal shelters, Junk Justice is a newly formed, veteran-owned and family run business. Owner Westley John Burg has several years experience in junk hauling and removal, organizing and cleaning; he also has a huge passion for animals and the environment! Junk Justice sorts, donates, restores and recycles 100% of all junk and makes sure nothing is disposed of improperly. "We always try our best to take the junk out of your life! Our jobs don't stop when we load up and go - we will spend the extra time, labor and resources to put everything in the right place; no dumps, no landfills!" - Westley John Burg, owner and founder

Offers by Junk Justice LLC on Angi
    All Day Haul Away

All Day Haul Away is the highest rated junk removal company in the world. We offer residential and commercial junk removal. We offer full service junk removal that allows you the customer to sit back and let us do the work. Our crew members are uniformed,on time, and all around good guys. Additional email - info@alldayhaulaway.com .

Offers by All Day Haul Away on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Dumpsters, commercial trash pickup, & hauling

Residential trash pick-up & hazardous materials