Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Rochester, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Rochester
- Merry Maids of Rochester, MNI took before and after photos, from a dark and grimy ceiling to a shiny clean one. Since the house is being rehabbed many people are in and out -- each one commenting on the difference. How satisfying.
- Clean As A Whistle HousekeepingBrianna worked for us only 2-3 weeks because she needed to reduce her number of clients and we were very new with her. She was good about it, and we understood her need to spend more time with her own family. She referred us to another very good person and we are pleased.
- Merry Maids of Rochester, MNThey were able to clean our house very thoroughly from top to bottom in the scheduled time. They got areas cleaned that we were never able to clean very well on our own. Great service. Highly recommended.
- Clean As A Whistle Housekeeping1. Usually I am home when Clean as a Whistle is here, and I personally chose to work along with them doing other chores in my house as they do the floors. I love this because I get a lot done and there is a "cleaning energy" in the home. Sometimes I have not been here, and the quality of their work is the same. 2. Clean as a Whistle has worked for us since April of 2015. Attendance has been consistent, and for their annual vacations, we knew well in advance and actually scheduled another day. I appreciated this flexibility and advance notice. Also, when we were gone, they were flexible with our schedule. We experienced the same flexibility with Holidays. 3. Nothing has ever been broken, misplaced or displaced. Completely trustworthy in this area. 4. The owner of Clean as a Whistle has always been present for the cleaning job I requested, however, the 2nd person has varied. I would prefer the 2nd person to be consistent, or an advance notice of who would be here. 4. I have noticed the character traits of employees of this company to have these traits: pleasant, upbeat, well groomed, hard workers. Sometimes the 2nd person doesn't think "past" the instructions; for example; I moved some furniture to the center of the room for preparation of cleaning the edges of the floor. When Clean as a Whistle left, the cleaning was done only on the edges of the room, the furniture was not moved back and the center cleaned. I learned to give the 2nd person specific instructions
- Clean As A Whistle HousekeepingIve been very pleased with this company. They get right to work and everything is done as Id expect should be. I have had them over a year now and will continue using them. I'm glad for the referral I was given of them.
- Merry Maids of Rochester, MNThis is the fourth time in total we have contracted the Merry Maids and the third of our bimonthly service. They have done a great job each time. They are very honest and when by accident a scratch occurred to the paint of our shelving we received a written note, call from the manager, and offers to reimburse the cost of painting. This was a seemingly minor scratch to us but they took it very seriously which was great reassurance to us of their professionalism. Thus far, we are excited to work with them and look forward to every other Friday when they come to clean the house
- Clean As A Whistle HousekeepingI have had her come back and I would highly recommend her. She is also very good at organizing things. I think her pricing is very competitive. She is very personable, always on time, and just gets right down to business and gets it done. She does a pristine job. I would use her again next week.
- Clean As A Whistle HousekeepingBrianna did a great job cleaning. I asked her to focus on certain areas of the house and she was very thorough. Would definitely recommend.
- Clean As A Whistle Housekeepinggreat! The work was excellent and the owner was incredibly dependable. If any time changes were needed due to her family or vacation, we were informed well in advance. She worked for us for two years on a regular and consistent schedule.
- Clean As A Whistle HousekeepingBrianna was amazing. She was very flexible, as we were on a short timeline to get our house listed for sale, and asked that she wait to come in until all of the other service providers (painters, plumber, etc) were done in the house. She was able to fit us into her schedule the next day and then called to offer to come in the following morning on her day off, to finish the job, as it took her longer than expected and she knew the photographer wanted to come in later that day. Her prices were incredibly reasonable and she did a thorough job. The house looked amazing when she was done
Last update on December 11, 2017
House Cleaning Companies in Rochester
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If it feels like you’re always cleaning your house, you’re not alone. To make things easier, use our guide to how often to clean every room and surface.
Sustainably cleaning your home means using eco-friendly products and techniques. Here’s how to hire the top green cleaning service in your area.
Find house cleaning services in
- Zumbro Falls,
- Pine Island,
- Dodge Center,
- West Concord,
- Saint Charles,
- Grand Meadow,
- Spring Valley,
House Cleaning Companies in Rochester, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dust Doctors102 W County Rd C Suite B
Little Canada, Minnesota 55117
- Dust Doctors
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Scent From Above, LLC1137 Cuylle Ct
FARIBAULT, Minnesota 55021
- Scent From Above, LLC
- The Cleaning Company520 1st Ave NE
Byron, Minnesota 55920
- The Cleaning Company
House cleaners that service Rochester
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.