There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Preston, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Preston
- SCHROEDER PAINTINGThese painters are wonderful. They did the job on time and within budget. I would recommend them to anyone that needs painting done.
- Quimby Improvements, LLCEverything went perfect! I feel blessed to have had him. The best person I have ever hired in the past 35 years to work inside my home. Very talented and articulate...... best worker ever!
- Ace Handyman Services San AntonioThey are very professional and they do great work. This is an ongoing project so we don't have a final cost yet.
- No Name PainterI love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.
- Painting with Color IncTom does truly amazing work. We had our walls and ceilings painted back in May, 2016. My living room walls, which had very visible seams showing, were patched up and painted to look flawless. Tom?s drywall work is unmatched. He fixed even the smallest imperfection. In addition, Tom was very personable and he left my house cleaner than when he started. I look forward to using Tom in the future
- Frank's PaintingFrank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.
- MS GREENJEANS, LLCthe project went well. They had a bit of trouble getting us on their final schedule, but the delay was only minor.
- Frank's PaintingCan't say enough good things about Frank's work! I am a property investment consultant from out of town and had agreed to take on a project in Rochester which needed to have mold remediation, electrical, plumbing, floor refinishing and painting completed within two weeks from closing to move in. Finding a paint contractor to take the job on was a huge challenge - after reaching out to multiple companies, I was able to get in contact with Frank. The job had to be timed on a very precise schedule, which he was able and willing to accommodate. The house is a 2800 SF home that needed full interior painting, plus ceiling paint in some rooms. Most were not comfortable with the timeline, or having to paint their way around electricians who would be working at the same time. I had another painter tell me that even with a crew, it could not be done. Frank and his guys managed to make it happen, not only on time, but a day earlier than expected. The price was right as well - I had one other painter who was willing to come out and give me a quote, and he could not beat the price to include the specialty SW Harmony paint we wanted, or the timeline it needed to be done in, which required a crew. Frank was patient with me while I took up until the last day to select the paint colors, which had to be the perfect shades of white for my client, and he worked with me to decide how to paint a room with strange ceiling angles that I was quite confused on. He was 100% correct - it looks amazing. Also hIs crew has a great attitude and were happy to work with me and other contractors constantly getting in their way! With all of the rushing and working around electricians and painting ceilings, Frank and his crew managed to not leave any paint spots on the white wood floors, which had been refinished just the week before. He also agreed to last minute take on a plaster repair when an electrician had to unexpectedly cut into a wall to move an outlet. Plaster repair is not easy to hide, and I was expecting to be able to see some outline of where the outlet once was. He managed to repair it perfectly - you would never know it was there - That is when I knew I would be hiring him again! Before he was done with the paint work, I decided to hire him to pressure wash and stain the wood fence that had never been properly sealed. He picked a color that would match the antique front door, and again, it looks perfect. I have already signed up with Frank to do the work on the upcoming basement project for the home and some window treatments. Looking forward to working with him again soon
- No Name PainterFrom the moment we met Tim for an estimate to the end it was a true pleasure! Professional, beyond creative, meticulous in their work... just impressive on all levels. I have already shared Tim’s contact info with all my friends (and I don’t really do that often) Call Tim - you will not regret!!!
- SCHROEDER PAINTINGMike and Sue are fabulous! They are courteous and timely. The job was well done! I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them without reservation.
Interior Painters in Preston
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn..Recent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a tryRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:We have been doing remodeling since 2001. We specialize in providing fair prices for high quality products .Recent Review:I called homestead a couple of weeks ago for a quote. Made an appointment with an estimator named Rick. Based on a previous reviews I should've cancelled it or at least have someone else come out to do it. He cancelled the appointment an hour before he was supposed to come over. We reschedule for the next day, Friday. During the appointment I tell him what I want, that I wanted to do a 3 or 4 season over my existing deck and if it went over our budget that I'd like a roof over it instead. He proceeds to tell me about TEMO and I told him to just give me the quotes on what I requested. He was going to work on the quotes over the weekend and we agreed that he'd email the quotes back to me by Tuesday. Tuesday comes and still no email so I emailed him in the evening asking if they were done. He rudely replies saying he didn't say Tuesday but instead Wednesday. Wednesday comes and still nothing. I email back on Thursday and he says would like to come over on the weekend for me to look over the quote even though I asked him to email it. We scheduled the appointment for Saturday and he comes with a quote for only a TEMO system. He didn't give me any quotes for anything that I asked for. When I asked him if he at least had a quote for a roof he stated that I never asked him for such a thing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He tells me he'll give me the quote for a Pergola first thing Sunday morning and here we are, no email for a quote. To top it all off he looked so annoyed when he was giving me the quotes and when I was asking him questions. Poor communication doesn't even begin to describe the experience I've had dealing with him. Homestead you just lost out on a customer and have earned a negative review in the process. You have Rick to thank for thatPaul T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br..Recent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern MinnesotaCesar M.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
interior painters in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Rivers Painting and Restoration Company52095 215th Ave
- 3 Rivers Painting and Restoration Company
- A Painting By NHS424 Manor Ridge Dr
- A Painting By NHS
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Homestead Remodeling & Consulting LLC6053 Hudson Rd. Ste 340
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- S B BOLSON & SONS PAINTING415 WASHINGTON ST
- S B BOLSON & SONS PAINTING
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- tpr services unlimited llc