Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Owatonna, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Owatonna
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- Stonewall MasonryCory was prompt at returning my calls and providing an estimate. He began work on the chimney within a few days of receiving the go ahead - even in the middle of a frigid winter! All work was completed in around a week's time. They were careful to keep the area as clean as possible and they cleaned up after they left
- Sjoberg MasonryIt went great. John is a wizard when it comes to building a house on solid rock. He made excellent suggestions to improve the plan rendered by our designer.
- Cummings MasonryI was looking foor a block layer and had been asking around. A co-worker recomeneded Cummings Masonary. They were prompt in returning phone calls and providing a quote. The installation was deliverd on time and on budget. Quality was great! Highly recomended.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
Masonry Contractors in Owatonna
- Business Description:Wm Bardwell Homes has been serving southeast Minnesota residents since 1970. Quality construction comes from extensive experience, well trained craftsmen, on-site project management and attention to detail.Recent Review:My only complaint was that they didn't wear masks.Richard J.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:Riverside Construction LLC is your one stop building and remodeling construction team! From building your dream home or addition to remodeling your current home to give it a fresh new look. Here at riverside we do both exterior and interior so no more looking to find to separate contractors! We are a small family owned business that strives for the best craftsmanship and costumer relations to make the process of building or remodeling smooth as possible for the homeowner. Let us help you on y..Recent Review:I went to their site about my concern. But they just ignoring me like what they did to others on the review. Last communication I heard from them was July and it's already October. They did not finish the work and I also read some reviews on the siteTemera B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Len Skluzacek Construction has been family owned and opperated in Northfield servicing the South Metro (Minnesota) areas. We take pride in our work and are known in our community and by our customers as a company that only does work at or above industry standards and would rather loose a job than sacrific quality in workmanship or materials and risk placing a bad mark against our names. We live an die by our name and will do everying to preserve that for which we stand for. We ..
- Business Description:20+ Years of Concrete Construction experience with Commercial & Residential Concrete work. Everything from Complete city street renovations to residential sidewalks, no job to big or small for our crew. We travel an 80 mile radius of alexandria minnesotaRecent Review:Terrible thank you very much for leading us on for 6 weeks - you agreed to do our basement floor and we had been counting on your word that you would do the job for us. You even set a time and day and pulled out the hour before you were supposed to do the job. What a dick business move and now you’ve left us hanging a week before Christmas and we have company coming needing the room. This was the most unprofessional business dealing I’ve ever encountered. Don’t trust you at all. Think about your word before you promise a jobJana M.
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.
- Business Description:We are one of the top 16 in the Nation for Stamped Concrete and Concrete Countertops. Your customized solution is only limited by your imagination and fits your budget. I am 6th Generation brick and stone cutters. We give more than our quote
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Blooming Prairie
- Dodge Center
- New Richland
- West Concord
- Clarks Grove
masonry contractors in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Household Repair Masters225 10th Ave N
- Household Repair Masters
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- William Bardwell Co LLC618 2nd Ave NE
- William Bardwell Co LLC