If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Owatonna, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Owatonna
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- LAKE COUNTRY CONCRETEWe've struggled in recent years with getting local contractors just to show up to bid on the number of projects we've been working on since moving back to the Alexandria area (and ones that do finally show up have to be hounded to provide a proposal or a bid). So you can imagine our surprise when Jesse Shriner showed up all the way from Barrett, MN, (36 miles away) within a few days of our phone conversation and provided a prompt, accurate assessment of the job. Then he provided us with a number of date ranges to pick from and within a few more days they were on-site doing the prep work. The jobs themselves were probably more work than they expected (the ground was very hard due to the drought and the clay content) and they worked late to stay on target - the project took 2-1/2 days (one day for prep and forming, one day for pouring and finishing and 4 hours to put the seal coat on the patio). The finished work looks great, the guys were very professional and courteous, and they will be our first call when we're ready to add on to our entry way this summer
- HERRIG'S CONSTRUCTION INCHerrig's Construction did an outstanding job building our new home. What was originally a remodel / addition project turned into a new home build. Herrig's were thorough in their work and identified significant problems with our existing structure early on. Instead of plodding through with the original addition, they informed us of the issues, suggested solutions, and helped us through the problems. In the end they gave us a beautiful looking home. Tim and Brad were easy to work with, gave us frequent updates on the project, and followed up when it was completed to make sure we were happy with the end result. We will definitely use them again if we ever decide to build or do masonry work on our home. Highly recommended
- Sjoberg MasonryIt went great. John is a wizard when it comes to building a house on solid rock. He made excellent suggestions to improve the plan rendered by our designer.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
Masonry Contractors in Owatonna
- Business Description:Wm Bardwell Homes has been serving southeast Minnesota residents since 1970. Quality construction comes from extensive experience, well trained craftsmen, on-site project management and attention to detail.Recent Review:My only complaint was that they didn't wear masks.Richard J.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:Riverside Construction LLC is your one stop building and remodeling construction team! From building your dream home or addition to remodeling your current home to give it a fresh new look. Here at riverside we do both exterior and interior so no more looking to find to separate contractors! We are a small family owned business that strives for the best craftsmanship and costumer relations to make the process of building or remodeling smooth as possible for the homeowner. Let us help you on y..
- Business Description:At Minnesota Cobble Company, we are a small business offering any type of hardscapes, pond installs, and cobble patios you can imagine!Recent Review:I used Dan and his partner (Stoneman) to build a deck and install patios. That experience was tremendous. I wanted to replace my class 5 driveway with pavers. Dan came out promptly to measure, made another trip over to bring samples. His next trip was to start digging out the old and installing the new. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate so this was a 3 day installation. It looks wonderful! All the neighbors have commented and been very complementary. The curves fit perfectly. Dan wanted to put some retaining stone on the side of the driveway and he personally picked out some sparkly pieces to add to the overall look. <br /Jenni B.
- Business Description:NB Construction is a concrete and masonry business that specializing in all your concrete need your company is here to make sure you get the best pricing and work around with attention to detail minds
- Business Description:Tennyson Construction - Wet Basement Specialists is the leading basement waterproofing and foundation repair company in Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa. In business since 1981, they have worked in over 4,200 basements. Our interior tiling system to repair wet basements is backed by our transferable warranty, transferable to future owners of the home. If the basement foundation has problems (cracked, buckled or bowed basement walls), Tennyson Construction can straighten, brace, repair ..
- Business Description:Have you had your chimney cleaned this year? Creosote, the black or brown residue of combustion that collects on the inner surfaces of a chimney flue liner, is highly flammable. If allowed to build up, it can catch fire, causing cracks in fireproof brick, stone or clay flue liners and allow heat to reach nearby wood framing and other combustible materials in your home. A dirty chimney is the cause of many house fires each year. Your fire department recommends a chimney cleaning at least once ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Blooming Prairie
- Dodge Center
- New Richland
- West Concord
- Clarks Grove
masonry contractors in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Household Repair Masters225 10th Ave N
- Household Repair Masters
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- William Bardwell Co LLC618 2nd Ave NE
- William Bardwell Co LLC