When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Marshall, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Marshall
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncVery well. Paul even took the time to explain what happened to the oven. He also was very understanding of my toddler being curious and gave her a sticker!
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Aquarius Home ServicesFurnace check points. It went very well. The Service Man was very friendly & knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He went over everything with me.
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician arrived promptly, accessed the issues and corrected them in that one visit. He was professional, yet very friendly. He explained what he was doing through the process and what had to be done to correct the issues. This was the third time we had used his service and will gladly do so again, when the need arises
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCGreat! He came and looked at it and said he need to order a part and that he would order it and give me a call when it came in. Which didn't take long, and few days later he called and wanted to know when would be a good time to come out and between his busy summer schedule and mine we set up a day and a time and he was here and fixed it. He was pleasant and called to make sure I was home before he showed up and to let me know he was on his way. He did a great job. Ydes will be the first one I call next time I need help with an appliance
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE AND REPAIRHe found problem right away. did an excellent job. very efficient, knowledgeable and personable.
- Wencl PlumbingThe plumber that came over was a great guy and explained what was going on as he did the work. While the repairs were going on he did point out several areas that would need my attention after the spring thaw occured. I additionally had them give me an estimate for replacing my hot and cold lines in my house, I plan on calling them when I am ready to schedule this work. They seem willing to work with DIYers and gave me some good how to advice and tips that will make my job easir when I redo my Kitchen
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCThe experience has been, very positive. We asked for which part wasn't confirmed; and, if it was the correct part for our machine. We had looked it up from the internet so we were pretty sure we had the right part; but, they confirmed it and had it for us within, two or three days. They had to order it; they, didn't have in stock
- SCHROEDER'S TV & APPLIANCEThey did the repair, explaining the process and showing the parts that needed repair. And not forging any unecessary repairs.
Appliance Repair Experts in Marshall
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:We are a heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, appliance, restaurant, kitchen equipment repair company for commercial and residential customers.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Stoneberg Giles and Stroup PA provides you with over 100 years of combined experience and is one of the most experienced law firms in the southwest Minnesota region. We represent clients in many areas of law including: * Business, commercial & corporate law * Estate planning * Real estate law * Family law * Collections * Agricultural law * Criminal defense * Personal injur
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Marshall for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Walnut Grove
- Granite Falls
- Lake Benton
- Lake Wilson
- Redwood Falls
- Clara City
appliance repair services in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE220 SAINT ANDREWS DR
- DEGROOD'S APPLIANCE
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water101 Litchfield Ave
- EcoWater Systems - Johanneck Water
- FISHER ELECTRIC16598 150TH ST NE
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- FISHER ELECTRIC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jer's Appliance & Refrigeration Repair 4610 W 12th St
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Jer's Appliance & Refrigeration Repair
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
- Wencl Plumbing