Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Little Falls, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Little Falls
- Scherer Window & Door ConsultantsIt was excellent. The cost was pretty substantial because the house needed a customized door but everything else was pretty reasonable. The custom size door was expensive. They were very responsive to my requests. They were timely with getting the estimates to me. They subcontract to installers and they are very careful about the quality of installers they use. In between the 3 different doors I used two different teams that put them in and both of them were just excellent. I am using them again for a new house I am building. They mismeasured one of the measurements on the custom door so there was some delay in getting the right part in read less
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Advanced Garage Door Solutions IncBen came and replaced two springs on our garage door for our renters in Apple Valley. He replied our phone quickly came on time and did a great job with fair price, he charged us less than a lot other companies. Highly recommended.
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiPreviously this year, my garage door opened quit. Gaslin's installed new garage door opener. Prompt service and great job. November 10th, had an accident with my garage door. Within 20 minutes of my panic call he arrived.. Worked on the door to get it to open to get my car out. I had no one to help me - so very grateful he came right away and saved my day!! November 23rd, 2 new garage doors installed. Excellent job - from start to finish! It's great to know there is a service who truly knows how to deliver read less
- Lendt & Trebesch ConstructionThis was a very good experience. They are on time, and the estimate was within 10% of the actual bill. They are very professional in their work and they finished all projects on time. They did a really good job at keeping the worksite clean and made sure I was satisified with their work before they would complete a project and move on to the next one. They kept me well informed of their progress and would consult me when needed with any questions/concerns they would have. I will definitely use them again in the future if any remodeling or repair work is needed read less
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiJerry Gaslin answered his phone within seconds of me calling him to tell him I had backed out of my garage too soon and damaged the bottom panel of my garage door. I was distraught, having to take a pet to the vet for emergency surgery and started backing out of my garage before the door had made it all the way up. After I got back from the Vet I Google'd garage door Bemidji and Gaslin Garage Door was the first entry. I called Jerry, he picked up immediately and when I told him the story he made an appointment for me the next day after I got off work. He was on time, his vehicle had his company name on the side and he called me before arriving to ensure I was home and he had the correct address. Jerry was very professional and let me know that I wasn't the only one this had happened to. He assessed the damage to my door and immediately went to work to repair it. Instead of recommending I get a new panel he said "let's try to fix this first and if you don't like the way it looks we can talk about ordering a new panel". He hammered out the damaged areas, put the rollers back in place, lubed the rollers and bearings then tested it out. It worked great the first time. After he repaired the garage door I explained to him how I didn't like the way my garage door rubbed the ceiling joists. Jerry had a solution; he installed 2 new top roller guides which dropped the top panel immediately after starting the curve back, this increased the headroom of the garage door by over an inch which means I could now sheet rock my garage ceiling. Like I said in the subject; my garage door works now better than it did when I purchased the house almost 4 years ago. The dent in the front of the garage door is barely noticeable and the door glides up and down without a squeak or rub. I am one happy camper! I would highly recommend Gaslin Garage Door to anyone that would ask. I hope this review helps someone else. Thanks again Jerry Gaslin read less
- DOOR DOCTORThere was some miscommunication regarding time of service call. The serviceman came out after hours did the repair and discounted the call. I will definitely use them again. Great Customer Service!
- AE Door Sales & Service IncI HAD THEM FIX MY OLD GARAGE DOOR TWICE BEFORE I DECIDED TO HAVE IT REPLACED. THE NEW DOOR IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT.
- VIKING GARAGE DOOR COTechnician repaired a broken brace, cleaned and oiled rollers and tested garage door opener. Work easy to schedule, technician was on time and completed his work efficiently.
- Iverson Garage DoorGarage door spring was broken and door would not open. Called Iverson Garage Door and repair man came to the house within a couple hours. The door had only a single spring installed and it was not the proper one. Door should have had two springs installed. Repairman installed a single spring to get me by and ordered the correct springs to be installed in a couple days. The springs arrived in two days and were installed, and the door has functioned well since read less
Garage Door Companies in Little Falls
- Business Description:Twin City Garage Door was founded in 1965, and has been a leader in its industry for over 50 years. We have 4 locations; New Hope, St. Paul, Burnsville and St. Cloud. We service the 9 county metro area as well as the St. Cloud area. There we are known as GDS. Visit our websites; www.twincitygaragedoor.com in the cities or www.gdsmidwest.com in the St. Cloud and lakes area. Don’t be fooled by imposters who have set up web addresses confusingly similar to ours! We do both commercial and residen.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Technician provided instruction for care and maintenance of garage door and overhead garage door opener.Nancy M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs read lessRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 job read lessBrenda A.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, and insured home improvement contractor. We specialize in energy efficiency and long warranty materials. We provide home improvement loans for all our products with low apr and same as cash options. Buy today pay later. We are also leadsafe certified read less
- Business Description:Doorco provides all services relating to garage doors. Wether you want to update your existing garage door and brig your garage look up-to-date or new a garage door installed on a new building, Doorco is here to assist through the entire project to completion. Doorco has 45 years combined experience in the garage door industry allowing us to provide fast and professional service while maintaining superior standards and accurate quotes. At Doorco we want to provide the best possible experie.. read less
- Business Description:Stromberg Construction is a second generation family owned business. We offer high quality professional craftmanship while focusing on efficiency. Whether planning your dream home or just small repairs we meet each clients particular needs read less
- Business Description:For many years now we have been serving residents and businesses throughout Central Minnesota, including the communities of St. Cloud, Sauk Centre and Alexandria. Located conveniently in Little Falls, MN we have over 20 years of experience in the garage door industry. When you walk through our doors, we know we can help you with yours; from assistance with the initial selection, down to the installation of the garage door and opener read less
- Business Description:We are a full service interior design company that works directly with the homeowner to design a plan that will fit their wants, needs & desires. We act as the Client Advocate. We make sure the sub-contractors stay on schedule, on budget & resolve any project dilemmas that might come up read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Fort Ripley
- Grey Eagle
- Saint Joseph
- Sauk Rapids
- Long Prairie
garage door companies in Little Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BoeKett Building Supply Inc.709 North State Street
- BoeKett Building Supply Inc.
- Centeral MN Door Service1712 Mary Anne Ave
Little Falls, Minnesota
- Centeral MN Door Service
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lutgen Companies3130 County Road 137
Waite Park, Minnesota
- Lutgen Companies
- Minnesota Home Improvement Inc8850 Ridgewood Ct PO Box 248
Saint Joseph, Minnesota
- Minnesota Home Improvement Inc
- Noska Construction LLC27476 Cty Rd 26
- Noska Construction LLC
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Professional Exteriors, Inc
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC