CT Cellar Doors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2007

3.8

Safely completing both installations and free estimate appointments

We accept remote payment

Physical Address: 1886 Watertown Ave, Oakville, CT 06779. Alt Bus name: CT Cellar Doors. See website for Recent Commercials & Photos....

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply with a 50 year full material and labor warranty. We also specialize in fiber cement and vinyl siding. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/09/2020

I found this company to be very responsive to phone calls and questions. The 2 guys they sent to do the job were extremely nice and actually had to do more work than expected but were patient and did a good job and they too were happy to answer any of my questions and explained everything about the operation of the doors very clearly. The new cellar doors replaced old rusted ones and certainly imp...

Description of Work
Replacement of Basement Access Doors

Category concrete repair,doors

Thank you for your business! Customer service is our number one priority. Sometimes we run into unexpected circumstances on jobsite, but our teams are trained for this rare occurrence. We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience!

11/10/2015

From the very start CT Cellar Doors was very professional. They showed up on time for the initial quote as well as the day of the actual installation. The job went very quickly and everything was cleaned up. The technician explained the features of the installation as well as went through all the paperwork with me. Both the hatchway door and the interior door look great.

Description of Work
Replaced 51 year old hatchway door and repaired foundation to the hatchway. They also added a new entry door from hatchway to the cellar.

Category doors,foundation repair

Thank you very much for your business and your feedback!

07/01/2015

Price quote was hundreds of hundreds of dollars above two other quotations. They were very professional and all but during the house visit I got a sales squeeze to sign now and save $250 with the promise that I could cancel within 3 day at no cost. I found out later that their discount price was still 600 dollars above other fair quotes. I mean the basement Bilco entry door is only $770 at Home De...

Description of Work
Didn't use them as price was unreasonably overpriced.

Category doors

10/14/2014

Their supplier to powder coat the door had machinary issues so the door was not installed until June, two months later than promised. I paid an extra $800 or so to have a special powder coating and noticed a couple of rust spots. I have called at least four times and am promised a return call but have received none. They promised to have someone come and inspect the door but no one has visited. I ...

Description of Work
installed a new cellar (bulkhead) door

Category doors

We apologize for any delays or lack of communication. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. CT Cellar Doors LLC is not always perfect, but we always stand by our work. That is why we have been in business for years and have an A+ rating with the BBB. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the finished product. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/07/2014

The door itself is wonderful but the foundation cap they built leaked. They came to repair it once and after awhile it leaked again. The warranty has run out but I was willing to do what it took to get it resolved. I made numerous calls to the company and each time I was told someone would get back to me. They never did.

Description of Work
Build a foundation cap and install bulkhead door.

Category doors,foundation repair

All products have warranties. Unfortunately warranties run out and in this particular case the incident exceeded our warranty. This additional work was far past the limits of the warranty.

Sales & installation of cellar doors, premium & bilco brand cellar doors, hatchways, bulkheads, cellar windows, wells, doors, stairs, entry foundation repairs, crawlspace entry, basement egress & window systems.

Vinyl Cellar Doors, Aluminum Cellar Doors