A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in International Falls, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in International Falls
- Jesse's Handyman ServicesThe company did an excellent job, finished ahead of promised time, cleaned up after themselves, and the crew were polite and hard working.
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCAs soon as the weather was optimal for paint and stain application, Bruce and his two helpers brought the paint to the house and began work. They thoroughly washed down the house, doors and windows and prepped it them for painting. They loaded some storm windows into their truck to take back to the shop for stripping, priming, and painting. House painting in our climate is optimal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and after the house had completely dried after washing, the guys began work. They were here promptly each day, worked steadily (i had to make 'em take a break for water when it got hot), and listened well to what i wanted as my home has an elaborate colour scheme. All the guys were respectful, professional, kind, and friendly. They got the house and the shed done well in jig time. They returned the windows from the shop, which were also well done. They also returned the repaired screens for the shed windows that appeared to be professionally done. The cost of the labour for repairing the screens and for staining the shed were done at no charge to me which came as a most pleasant surprise! :)) i have nothing but good things to say about Bruce's business at Arrowhead Repair and Paint and would recommend him to anyone who needed similar work done
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCGeorge was flexible with my work schedule due to woodpecker damage over the winter. He provided me the name of someone who could do the repairs and assured me he would be able to get to me later in the summer. He personally supervised a new employee regarding proper pressure washing to be assured it was done correctly. His employees had to stain the replaced long siding 4 times to get the a match to the older siding. His employees know their jobs and did them well. Removed all wood shutters, painted and replaced shutters. Due to many windows, the stain was applied with brushes. The house looks awesome. Will hire again
- Matthew Moss PaintingWell it took some time for them to get out there because we had lots of rain that week, but when they showed up, they were great, I cant believe they even took the time to do a little shed for me that was not even in the quote, and did not charge me for it, they said they felt bad because the rain kept delaying them but that was not there fault, wow what a professional company, you don't see guys like Mr. Moss anymore you could tell his work is very important to him....
- JOHN HORN PAINTINGThe painting was for $2000 and I did a couple of add-ons for another$300. They are real workable they are good and nothing bad at all. I’ll use them again.
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCExcellent, they came when promised. All the work was done if a timely manner. The painting was done well. I would highly recommend them.
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCBruce had done a perfect job on a car body repair job before and when I put out bids for house painting he came in with the lowest bid that offered more services than others were willing to do. Bruce and his helpers did an excellent job, were easy to communicate with, worked steadily, were personable and I would highly recommend this company. I bought the stain for the shed and Bruce offered to apply it at no charge
- American Sandblasting IncIn searching for a sandblaster I found it is difficult to even find one. I spoke with Bill and he seemed very knowledgeable about his work. In talking further with other people, they made comments about his good work. Tarps were stapled to protect the wood trim. During the process of sandblasting it must be hard to see and some of the woodwork was slightly damaged by the sandblasting process. Most, but not all, of the old paint was removed. Because some of the old paint remained, our stucco guy had to do a little more work to ensure the adhesion of the new dashing material
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCThere was a mixed up between George and his crew that resulted in the wrong color paint being used. When pointed out, they promptly repainted, at no charge, the cabin using the correct color paint. So far, I am quite satisfied with their work and will likely use them again if the occasion arises.
Pressure Washing Services in International Falls
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:Professional Painting, Pressure Washing & Interior Finishing.
- Business Description:Sandblasting metal and wood products. Painting of metal and wood products. Staining of houses and decks.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company. we offer an insured and trained staff. We did start out in commercial construction and now are focused on residential repairs and small additions.Recent Review:They worked fast, did a nice job, and were friendly people.Solveig L.
- Business Description:"Where Quality and Customer Service come first" Primarily serving the state of Minnesota, Pro Services is a full service, commercial/residential painting company that provides the highest quality painting services. Professional preparation and application at the most competitive price. Mission statement. Pro Services strives to provide the best quality workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner, while keeping our crews working year round. It is the goal of ..Recent Review:Very professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, timely. Coordinated color consultation. Was sure to get everything done to highest standards.Liz C.
- Business Description:Automotive, Marine, Trailer, Welding, anything mechanical and will travel to repair site. All boat repair from minor to major overhauls.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:MH Painting specializes in retaining wall staining which produces an exact match to natural stone coloring. Retaining wall staining experts.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
Now that you own a new pressure washer, learn how to use it like a professional so you can clean your driveway, siding, deck, and quickly and thoroughly.
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Find pressure washers in
pressure washers in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- College Works Painting - Minnesota304 15th Ave SE
- College Works Painting - Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC818 Jefferson Street
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Pro-services Llc
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look