Matthew Moss Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2012

3.7

Interior painting, exterior painting, Log Cabin Staining sheetrock repair, carpentry work, staining, concrete painting, handyman work, pressure washing, corn cobb and walnut shell blasting, cedar roof cleaning and stain & wood floor re-finishing. Additional phone number - (218) 851-4078...

Lakes Painting & Powerwashing

Specializing in interior and exterior painting and power washing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Northern Masonry & Custom Stone Work

Specializing in Excavation, land clearing, Concrete, Stone Work, & Masonry, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash, Roof Wash ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Painting with Color Inc

Hi my name is Tom Lund. I am a professional painter/drywall specialist and have been for 28 years. I also do plaster repair as well. During those years I have done commercial, residental and multi housing work. I am fully insured. If you want great service and a great price please call Painting With Color Inc.

Offers by Painting with Color Inc on Angi

10/10/2014

They never came when they said they would, we did have a rainy spring but when they told us they would come they didn't or they came late always having an excuse that made us sympathize with them. When they first came they didn't have a ladder and used ours. I never saw them work even close to a full day always claiming to run off to another job. Matt and his wife know how to hook customers telling them exactly what they want to hear. Their sprayer clogged on the doors and they rehung them saying they would fix them later and give them another coat. No second coat done to fix the bubbles and drips. After spraying foam behind a few boards and nailing them in they soon bowed and we needed to trim the foam and screw the boards back in place. We feathered stain into the front of the cabin to make the stain more even. The deck was sprayed and it had shiny spots, bare spots and spots that were dry looking. By the end of the summer it really looked bad and we re-stained it with 3 gallons of stain that we had to buy. The lake side of the house we are still wondering if it actually ever got stained because it looks the same to us and some trim that was replaced last winter around a outlet was unstained. The white trim around the window on our front door, has wine colored paint all over it from when they painted the door. Our mistake was paying them the full amount before the job was done. We also let them string us along from June to Sept promising they would return. When we finally had enough and demanded they finish the job before Oct. we got "the job is done" and noticed their Google Website had been taken down. We called their reference before hiring them and they told us that they still had some work pending on their job but they felt confident that they would complete the job. I feel bad because this is exactly what I told someone who called me in July for a reference.

Description of Work
They were to stain the exterior and deck of our 10 year old log cabin with a 5 year Sherwin Williams product. We discussed at initial meeting the need for multiple coats due to previous owners lack of attention. They were to treat some areas by the roof line for mildew, power wash, stain the exterior by spraying and then feathering the stain, spray the exterior lights, paint the doors, fix a few boards that were loose and spray the deck.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

03/27/2014

Well it took some time for them to get out there because we had lots of rain that week, but when they showed up, they were great, I cant believe they even took the time to do a little shed for me that was not even in the quote, and did not charge me for it, they said they felt bad because the rain kept delaying them but that was not there fault, wow what a professional company, you don't see guys like Mr. Moss anymore you could tell his work is very important to him.....

Description of Work
They came out and re-stained my house.

Category pressure washing,house painters

01/29/2014

Mr. Moss wife came out Heidi and she was great she does all the bidding according to Mr. Moss and she helped us with color choices, gave us three free samples to choose from which they put on the house big enough for us to make a good decision, and Mr. & Mrs. Moss showed up did what they said they would do and the quality was awesome, they cleaned up there mess and we were very pleased there cutting in was very good this was a big concern for me. I would use them again!!!! Mack & Jan

Description of Work
Pressure washed the entire house and applied three coats of paint

Category house painters

This job was an example of what our customers feel like when we are done I hope I get lots more clients like the [member name removed]

Residential & Commercial, interior and exterior painting, cedar roof cleaning, log cabin blasting & re-staining, wood floor sanding and re-finishing, sheetrock & carpentry work.

Within 40 Miles of 56401