Pro-services Llc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2012

265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101

Saint Paul, MN 55112

"Where Quality and Customer Service come first" Primarily serving the state of Minnesota, Pro Services is a full service, commercial/residential painting company that provides the highest quality painting services. Professional preparation and application at the most competitive price. Mission

09/11/2018

Liz C.

Very professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, timely. Coordinated color consultation. Was sure to get everything done to highest standards.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category house painters

Happy to hear you were satisfied our work and professionalism! Thank you and we look forward to future projects with you!

09/08/2018

LeRoy B.

Prompt response within 24 hr to discuss possible job(s) -- either painting garage exterior or painting entire exterior of house and garage. Discussed potential problem areas and areas of concern to homeowner (us). Provided two bids overnight. We decided to do exterior of entire house based upon bid. Contractor showed up next day and proceeded to power wash entire exterior as well as some unwanted tree limbs/branches/debris from roof. This preparation was greatly appreciated, absolutely needed, and well beyond the minimum required. The following day a painting crew arrived with the appropriate tools, began early, and finished late. They covered the entire exterior, some with needed two coats of paint, in a single day. The neatness and complete lack of droppings/etc., spillage, and overlap on adjacent surfaces was remarkable. Extremely neat and precise. Extremely well done. Extremely outstanding. I would strongly recommend to anyone needing this service. This group is exceptionally skilled, customer-oriented, reliable, and professional. We were very, very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Paint Entire Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you for your kind words. We aim to please and provide 100% customer satisfaction!

08/20/2018

diane H.

Estimate was done quickly with a reasonable price. Work was completed within the estimated time with exceptional results. The crew were very professional and friendly. We were so very pleased with the entire process and our home looks like new! Would highly recommend their services!!!

Description of Work
Stucco repair and painting

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! 100% satisfaction is our goal and we're glad to have met all your expectations!

08/13/2018

Darcie T.

I hired Pro-services Llc first to paint the interior of my 3 bedroom home - including walls, trim, ceilings, and kitchen cabinets. They did a beautiful job! They came out and did a thorough walk-through and estimate before the job, provided consultation on color and finish selections, kept me informed about progress throughout, and did a really beautiful job. Super friendly, detail-oriented, and professional. I was so happy with their work on the interior that I also hired them to paint my exterior a few months later - including trim, porch, etc. Again, full consultation and suggestions on color and finish. Before the paint, the stucco and home looked a bit drab, and after the paint it just really looks fresh and modern. Super happy with the entire process and the outcome. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

We strive for your complete satisfaction in our work. Glad you are happy with the outcome!

07/27/2018

Tony S.

READ THIS!!!! I own a retail jewelry store, And after meeting with a few general contractors, We decided to go with Pablo at Pro-Servies, And so happy I did. Pablo was very honest and transparent, and the work he and his crew did turned out better then I had envisioned. I plan on using Pro-Service again in the future for additional projects.

Description of Work
Intior painting of retail jewelry store

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! You have a great store and we're glad to have been a part of making your vision come true!

06/11/2018

Faraaz Y.

Pablo and his crew were fantastic! From the first phone call to solicit a bid all the way to following up with me after completion of services, they were professional, punctual and detail focused. They provided me an update every step of the way and were 100% transparent in their scope and pricing. Plus they were really reasonable in bidding the project. Even though they had larger contracts, I felt like their only client. I would absolutely recommend Pro-services LLC for all your commercial (and residential) paint and landscaping needs. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting, Landacaping

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you! Looking forward to future projects with you!

05/31/2018

Angela L.

They were awesome! They came out set expectations on the time and covered color choices. They completed the job quickly and the deck turned out amazing!!! They followed up to ensure that we were happy with the color and the project. The staining was flawless no splatters, the colored turned out perfect! You can really see they take pride in doing a job well done! I would definitely use them for painting in the future.

Description of Work
Our deck needed to be pressure washed, sanded and re stained. This was a large two level deck with detailed spindles and a bench around our tree. Also completed concrete staining by the front door.

Category house painters

Thanks! We're glad you are satisfied with our work!

05/29/2018

Linda L.

We are so pleased with the work that was done. Our very old gym set looks almost brand new after power washing and new stain. Work was done timely and with care. Pablo was a pleasure to work with and was very receptive to answering my texts and questions. Would love to do business with this company again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Power wash/stain play set

Category pressure washing, house painters

We're glad you are satisfied with our work! Keep us in mind for future projects!

03/12/2018

Michael B.

Very prompt.They got on the job sooner than expected.Came every day until the job was complete.They did a professional job and the pricing was fair.

Description of Work
Paint 3 bedrooms, a loft,and 2 bathrooms.(including ceilings in bedrooms and loft)

Category interior painters

100% satisfaction is our primary goal and we're glad you are satisfied with the results!

06/03/2017

Kelsey B.

Ceiling looks fabulous & followed up with me a few days later to make sure I was happy with work.

Description of Work
Skimming of ceiling & painting

05/31/2017

Ryan S.

Excellent. I first used Pro Services in 2015 when I bought my house and needed the interiors painted. Mr. Castillo's crew did a great job on that project and gave me a fair price. In Spring 2017, I called Mr. Castillo back to take a look at a bathroom that needed remodeling. The quote he provided was very fair, many times lower than a quote I received from a different contractor. Mr. Castillo showed me pictures of other bathrooms he'd done, and we settled on an overall look that I was going for. Pro Services works well for people who know exactly what they want as well as people who don't have any idea. If you're a control freak, Mr. Castillo can do the job to your exact specifications. If you're looking for a contractor who can bring ideas to the table, Pro Services does lots of custom work for pricier homes in the Twin Cities, and can bring that experience to your project. They do all types of jobs, big and small. They never made me feel insignificant for my small bathroom remodel. The job itself was done really well. The demo of the old bathroom was done quickly, they used special drywall that deals best with moist environments like bathrooms. The Pro Services team brought several things up to code, such as electrical, that were not up to code in the old bathroom. I also had them install a proper venting fan which they were able to do without issue. They gave me total autonomy over choosing everything from toilet, sink, shower, and other fixtures, as well as tile and paint. When certain choices were out of stock, they worked with me to get something close to my vision. The team was the total package able to do drywall, flooring tile work, paint, toilet install, shower build out and plumbing work, as well as the previously mentioned electric and fan venting. All top notch. The same can be said for the interior house painting they did for me back in 2015. Pro Services showed me pictures of what was trending in home paint at the time, and I opted to go in that direction to give my home a more modern look. The home had not been painted since the 60s. Mr. Castillo's team got me a good deal on paint, and knew that I was anxious to get moved into my new home, so they worked through the night to get the job done so I could get moved in. There were no spills or slip-ups, and Mr. Castillo is very receptive to feedback, so if you see something needing special attention you are encouraged to bring it up. For the number of man hours spent on the project, the cost of materials, and the attention to detail, I thought the project was very well worth the money and feel that I got a very good deal.

Description of Work
Whole House Interior Painting, Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, window cleaning, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

08/25/2016

David D.

Pablo answered the phone right away, was able to stop over that night to provide an estimate. We needed some old wall plates patched over and the room painted with two coats. They showed up promptly with the paint we had picked out. They carefully removed the furniture, patched the holes, taped up around all the molding carefully and did very good prep work. The room looks excellent and we are very happy with how it turned out. We will definitely call them again for future painting projects.

Description of Work
Patching over old plates in drywall (large phone jack hole, cable). Painting the room interior.

Category drywall, interior painters

08/25/2016

Ian W.

Pablo and team at Pro Services were extremely easy to work with, courteous, and professional. I initially contacted Pro Services after they painted a neighbors home. The efficiency and quality of their work on that home is what lead me to seek them out. Once contacted, Pablo was over the following evening to assess the job and had a written bid emailed over that same evening. I was not only impressed with the responsiveness, but his commitment to quality. He provided a detail of the materials to be used so I could do independent research and I found all the materials to be the best. It took his team approximately one week start to finish which included prep (power wash, scrape, tape, and prime), three base coats, and separate trim color all around. He also provided a two year warranty for his work! The finished product was a complete transformation of my homes exterior, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

07/07/2015

Angela L.

Description of Work
Stained our deck who which turned out beautiful. There were a few issues on getting them out to fix a few things but overall satisfied with how it turned out. I loved the finish prduct

Category window cleaning

01/09/2012

Bruce S.

The job went very well. The timing required that the wallpaper removal be done first then the repair of the bookcase. Next Pablo installed sheetrock where it was required in the skylight. The walls were then painted, followed by the woodwork and ceiling. The four coats of paint on the woodwork made it look very good. As the work proceeded careful tapeing and laying of plastic made the painting look great and kept the rest of the house clean. Pablo's crew kept the work area neat and cleaned up each night. They layed plastic down where they walked in the house. I will definitely use Proservices again.

Description of Work
The project was to remove 3 layers of wallpaper and paint two rooms in our house. It included stripping, repairing and painting built in bookshelves in one of the rooms. In a skylight sheetrock had to be installed before the painting could be completed. All of the parts of this job were done very well. Pablo also was able to get some finish carpentry done to repair and improve the bookshelves. It was done on time and on budget.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Plugz Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers Coupon

Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC

David Russel Felt and Ryan William Clarkson started the company and contributed their middle names to form Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC. Our Crews are in teams of 2-3 depending on the amount of work that day. Each team member has been hand selected by the owner of Russel Williams. Each person has high integrity, a strong work ethic, and strong personal values. When Russel Williams first started cleaning windows it was a group of friends that went to Bethel University that wanted to not only enjoy their job and have job satisfaction, but to also make all of our customers thrilled with their windows. We continue these values to this day and look forward to providing only the highest quality of work to each and every customer.

Check, PayPal

Commercial and residential Interior painting, commercial and residential exterior painting, custom woodwork, epoxy floor coating, fine enameling, clear coating, ceiling texture, drywall repair, furniture refinishing, decks and power washing.