Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in International Falls, MN
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in International Falls
- HRP Small Engine and Powersport Repairy These guys were fantastic. I live three hours away and they picked up my machine from a home. They called me promptly with an estimate and returned it to where they picked it up. There service was timely, professional, and courteous. I would do business with these guys again and again.
- Irv Johnson Mobile MechHe is one of the older local guys that everybody uses. He is willing to pick the lawn mower up and deliver it. He does not take very long. He just does good work, and he is reasonable. He stands behind his work.
- OLSON AUTO ELECTRIC SERVICE INCFergus Falls had about 5" of snow and I needed to blow instead of shovel. Tried to start the snow blower-no go !! Called Rick at Olson's and he and helper came and picked up the snow blower about 30 minutes later -- 2 hours later Rick called and said they were leaving the shop to return the repaired snow blower. They found the hose for the primer bulb had dry-rotted. They repaired it, checked the oil and spark plug gap. All was ready. Prompt, excellent service every time from Olson's Auto Electric
- Alex Power EquipmentIn the many years of doing business with Alex Power Equipment (since 1998) my needs have varied and I have depended on them for their expertise, good judgment and fair practices in service and sales of equipment. I purchased a Grand L Kubota from them in 1999, many attachments and have had numerous service encounters with them. Their unique brand of great service and helpfulness sets them apart from most other dealers and companies in similar businesses. I've learned to trust their judgment and recommendations and they have always gone out of their way to assist me with my requests for service, information and advice. I highly recommend them for any of the product categories they service and sell. Working with them has been a pleasure, and I depend on their willingness to assist me when needed. There have been issues in some of our encounters, just as there are issues with all equipment. I've learned that you never really know the quality of a vendor until there is a problem, then you see what they are really made of and if they really stand behind their promises. Alex Power Equipment promptly and appropriately solved each and every small problem that I encountered with products and service from them. Because they took care of each issue in a fast and friendly way, the details of these issues are not worth describing. I know that when I purchase service or product from Alex Power Equipment, that value will be obtained because they stand behind their products with professionalism. I look forward to many more years of their help and service and recommend that any need you may have in Central Minnesota, to be sure to include Alex Power Equipment in your search for the kind of dealer that you have always wanted but have not yet found
- Paul's Small EngineThey ordered the belts and said they would call when they came in. I waited a week and finally called them. They said oh ya the belts are here. So, they said to bring it in, which I did. They said they would call me that day to let me know when it was done. Thinking that they weren't real good with using the phone I thought I'd give them a call after a reasonable amount of time passed. Oh ya, it's ready to be picked up. So, other than the lack of communication I'm happy with the job and the people I dealt with at the shop. I might add that two years ago I had them put a snow plow on my Polaris Ranger and they did an excellent job
- BRAINERD SMALL ENGINE & MARINE INCMower was returned with the blade installed upside down and it wouldnt start. They claimed that the mower needed the carb cleaned. Mower was New with less than 2 hours run time.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in International Falls
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Service-PRO/165228570169537. Additional website: www.serviceproparts.com. PayPal accepted. Alternate DBA: Service Pro PartsRecent Review:It took some time for them to get the part but my Chevette now rides smoothly. <br />Signe V.
- Business Description:Specializing in ATV service and repair.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:certified mechanics onsite, both automotive and marineRecent Review:The job went very well. He's creative in his solutions to things. He is honest and he does what he says he is going to do. I would definitely go back to him and probably buy a jet ski from him. I like the guy and he is a nice guy. I have never taken my car to him before. He does cars and he does boat engines too. He is a good guy and he has been in business for quite a while. He is probably the best in the area. He is a good mechanic as well as he owns a joint. He is a good salesman and mechanic and he is an all around kind of person. He is really going to get more business from meKENN N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!