Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fairmont, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Fairmont
- American WaterworksThe crew was fantastic and did and excellent job. I would highly recommend. Professional in every way.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityDavid Kottke came to do our annual inspection for the waterproofing job on our basement. It was the first inspection since we bought the property and he explained everything that had been done and answered all of our questions. We inquired about a battery back up on our sump pump and he was able to install same day! Great work
- Innovative Basement AuthorityVery please with David Kottke who installed our Aprilaire 1850 dehumidifier. Very knowledgeable about the unit and walked through the instructions step by step. Very much appreciated
- Complete Basement SystemsBegan with complete basement for sump pump & tile around basement. Next was new windows in basement & complete air unit. Installed last item was vapor barrier in crawl space. We now have a great usable basement.
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsGave additional suggestions that benefited us as consumer. Helped plan out to do list after they completed their work.
- Complete Basement SystemsI was literally Scared to death for this to take place, the financial part was the ultimate fear, after that was met, then I was afraid my house would collapse once they started. My crew lead, was so reassuring and so amazing. They showed up that morning, calling approximately 30 mins prior to arrival. Crew lead came in talked to me, asked where the best spot to set up, if they had permission to take the driveway etc. Put up a plastic barrier between basement door way and kitchen area, to cut down on the dust. Put down a floor protector, between my back door and basement door way, to protect my flooring, even though I said it wasn't necessary. They closed the upstairs basement door, when working in the basement. I just cannot believe how amazing they were. Polite, courteous, kind, reassuring. Treating me with respect. The job only took 2 1/2 days, started on a Monday finished on Wednesday, early afternoon. They cleaned up several times throughout their day, sweeping, always picking up their ongoing garbage and scraps. Before they left, I was instructed on how to torque the wall beams, gave a lesson on the new sump pump, discussed the outside drainage now in place. Asked many times if I had any questions. I am very happy with my "new" basement, the amount of physical labor that this crew puts in, in a project is unbelievable. Hauling everything by hand, toting up and down the steps, but always remaining pleasant towards myself and my family members. I am SO very happy I choose to go with CBS and would recommend them to anyone needing basement help ! ! THANK YOU CBS
- Complete Basement Systemshe was great, form fitted everything, cleaned up his work area. even took time to modify a couple of items so they would fit better, with no extra charge.
- Complete Basement SystemsWe've had a 3+ inch and 2.5 inch rain and no water on the floor. After years of wet vacuming water out of the carpet in our fully finished basement (2 bedrooms, full bathroom and a large family room). We may have found our solution!
Basement Waterproofers in Fairmont
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Everything went well. They got the project done on time and all looks good. Thanks guys!Jim O.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:I am very happy with the sidewalk leveling. The team returned to clean up an area that had "remaining" foam. They were very willing to make sure I was satisfied.Kathy R.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the jobDakota F.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee..Recent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to himRobert K.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:All-Star Basements is based out of Rochester, Minnesota and covers Southern Minnesota including the Twin Cities area, Western Wisconsin and parts of Northeast Iowa. Our team is committed to solving our customers’ waterproofing, foundation repair, or crawl space needs and offering multiple solutions to choose from. As a proud member of the National Waterproof Members of America, we have the best products available to solve your leaky basement, seepage, or flooding issues. Our lineup also incl..Recent Review:Very friendly, very knowledgeable, and great price. I would recommend All-Star Basements to anyone in Rochester. They know there stuff and get the job done in a timely fashion at a great price.Brock J.
- Business Description:Tried of high prices and Bad services Call DB property Maintenance at (612)916-8566. Were the customers always right! Serving All of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Irrigation, Landscaping,Lawn needs.
- Business Description:Serving our communities in South Central Minnesota and the Twin Cities since 1982, we offer highest quality and reasonable rates on interior and exterior painting and repairs; commercial, residential, industrial, manufacturing, and farm. We are the best in the business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Blue Earth
- Saint James
- Good Thunder
- Mountain Lake
- Lake Crystal
- Buffalo Center
- Minnesota Lake
waterproofing contractors in Fairmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Complete Basement Systems
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- MANKATO PAINTING49575 132nd St
Vernon Center, Minnesota
- MANKATO PAINTING
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton